The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne

Services: Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us
It's the most exciting time in your life - one that centers around the perfect location. There is no other setting as unique and intimate as The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. Our staff has years of experience hosting memorable weddings and receptions. We can give your wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner, reception, or special event the one-of-a-kind experience it deserves.

When you entrust to host your special event with us, it will be an unforgettable event for all. When a banquet facility can not define distinction, The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne has a style of its own.

We specialize in:

* Rehearsal Dinners
* Anniversaries
* Birthday Parties
* Holiday Parties
* Corporate functions

From the casual elegance of the I.W. Phillips House to the opulent grandeur of the Dr. Phillips Mansion, two distinct venues host weddings and receptions, as well as accommodations for your guests.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will admit I was nervous about having an outdoor wedding in June in Florida - everyone knows it will be hot, and it's 50/50 if it will rain. But after seeing everyone's reactions I know I couldn't have found a better place. We were at the IW Phillips house, in the garden, and it was magical. The lush greenery kept the temperature down and was the perfect setting. Our entire family had traveled from out of town so many of them were staying right on property, which saved me the headache of worrying about people driving and/or getting lost. Angie and David were wonderful about answering my many many questions and they let me come in as often as I wanted before the wedding to show it off to my parents or to our dj, who was a first-timer at this venue. Could not have asked for anything better :D

• Wedding: 2+ years ago