The Cake Studio of Ocean City

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the first time we stepped foot into the cake studio, I knew we were in good hands. Darren designed our cake with a gold rope design to match my engaged ring and we even had a chandelier in the middle of our cake! Not only was our cake the most beautiful I had EVER seen but it was delicious as well. Darren was also so helpful. When I started to panic that we didn't have enough cake the week before our wedding he quickly was able to give us an extra sheet cake. Darren also coordinated with our florist to design flowers that would match our center pieces.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1046 Asbury Ave Unit A, Ocean City, NJ 08226

For fun. For quality. For taste.

The Cake Studio of Ocean City is dedicated to unique, artisanal quality cakes.   All of our cakes are designed, baked, decorated and delivered by Chef DiPietro and his assistant.  Let us show you the possibilities.
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa