Tere Schubert Photography, Inc.

Tere Schubert Photography, Inc.

tere@tereschubert.com

3320 Tunison Drive
Wilmington, DE 19810 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Tere Schubert's work is the product of her passion for transforming the ordinary picture into a work of art. Through the lens of her camera, Tere tells the story of the bride while creating compelling portrayals of drama, passion, and joy.  Currently serving DE, PA, MD, NJ and destination weddings.

For more information please contact info@tereschubert.com

Add me on facebook :   http://www.facebook.com/Tere.Schubert.Photography

Photos
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I start?
I found Tere by sheer luck back in January when I was visiting Delaware and just starting to plan our wedding. I found a weddingwire deal and immediately called Tere for a consultation. My fiance and I met her at her home and were immediately drawn in to her amazing personality and quality of work. Tere is passionate about her profession and goes above and beyond to make sure she delivers exceptional service and professionalism.
Our package included an engagement photo shoot and that was when we first had a chance to experience Tere in all her photographic glory cramming hundreds of photos into a FUN and energetic shoot that we will remember forever. What was more important was that we received the photos within less than two weeks! I had always heard horror stories about photographers taking months and even years to return photos and here we had quality shots in our hands so soon!

On the Wedding Day, Tere showed up to our hotel on time and started right away taking photos and making sure to capture all of my girls getting ready - whether candid or staged photos. Tere was fluid and at times it was like she wasn't even there as she gracefully moved around the room taking photos.

Once the ceremony was over and it was time for the formal shots, Tere and her son were such a fantastic duo and kept everyone laughing and engaged in the shot and then throughout the night it was almost, again, as if they blended into the crowd all the while taking photos that will serve as our memories for the years to come. My family and our guests kept commenting about our photographer team and how they couldn't wait to see the pictures! Everyone said it was as if Tere was family!
Tere minaswell be family - as my husband and I will always recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her down the road whether it be maternity portraits, family portraits, etc.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
Tere Schubert Photography, Inc. is a wedding Photographer from Delaware. We service weddings througout the local area, including Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Maryland. Tere Schubert Photography, Inc. is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Delaware wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding photography, photojournalism and digital efects
302-521-1005
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards