T Carolyn Fashions

Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.3

There is absolutely nothing I would change about my experience at T Carolyn Fashions, the location was easy to find, the service was second to none and my dress was simply perfect!! I'm from Whistler in Canada and found myself on vacation in Houston and while in town I couldn't miss an opportunity to visit the store. I wasn't disappointed - the team are amazing, so helpful and certainly know what best suits your body frame - I had specific ideas of what I wanted but very quickly realized the dress type wasn't for me! I wish I could remember the lovely lady who helped me as I'd love to say a HUGE thank you as it was she who picked my dress!! The fit, the style and the colour were WOW and not forgetting the corset which made all the difference on the day!! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!! Barbara kept in touch with me throughout the ordering process and once the dress was delivered she ensured it had arrived in perfect condition!! Would I recommend the store - ABSOLUTELY!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
130 Vintage Park Blvd. Suite P, Behind Starbucks, 10805 Louetta, 2 blocks East of 249 , Houston, TX 77070
BLOG

Specializing in Mothers at the wedding since 1991

Small is the New Big!

While 2,500 in-stock special occasion dresses might not sound small, we’re small in comparison to self-serve department stores, on-line big box stores with banks of telephone operators who’ve never actually seen the merchandise, or rogue Chinese factories who put up websites to give the illusion that they are reta ilers with an actual store.

Department stores buy based off of excel spreadsheets. We buy our dresses based on 23 years of hands-on experience. We carefully hand pick all of the best dresses from all of the best designers in all of the best colors in a variety of sizes and price ranges.

In that respect, we’re unapologetically small. We love working with our customers, hearing about their weddings, families and other upcoming special events. We love seeing them time and time again!

We’re family owned and operated and like to treat everyone as if they’re friends or family. Feel free to drop by, wander through the dresses and have fun exploring on your own. If on the other hand, you are overwhelmed and need help, our staff is here to help. Every one of them has years of experience and are standing by ready to guide you through the process. Our goal is to make your search for the perfect dress as enjoyable and memorable as possible - because It’s always a privilege to be a part of someone’s very special occasion!

Details
Services: Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments
PROS I KNOW (6)
T Carolyn Fashions is a wedding Mother of the Bride store from Houston, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sugerland, Katy, Pearland, Louisiana, and Dallas. T Carolyn Fashions is a professional wedding Boutique for Mothers that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in mothers at the wedding