T Carolyn Fashions

Services: Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments
About Us

Small is the New Big!

While 2,500 in-stock special occasion dresses might not sound small, we’re small in comparison to self-serve department stores, on-line big box stores with banks of telephone operators who’ve never actually seen the merchandise, or rogue Chinese factories who put up websites to give the illusion that they are retailers with an actual store.

Department stores buy based off of excel spreadsheets. We buy our dresses based on 23 years of hands-on experience. We carefully hand pick all of the best dresses from all of the best designers in all of the best colors in a variety of sizes and price ranges.

In that respect, we’re unapologetically small. We love working with our customers, hearing about their weddings, families and other upcoming special events. We love seeing them time and time again!

We’re family owned and operated and like to treat everyone as if they’re friends or family. Feel free to drop by, wander through the dresses and have fun exploring on your own. If on the other hand, you are overwhelmed and need help, our staff is here to help. Every one of them has years of experience and are standing by ready to guide you through the process. Our goal is to make your search for the perfect dress as enjoyable and memorable as possible - because It’s always a privilege to be a part of someone’s very special occasion!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is absolutely nothing I would change about my experience at T Carolyn Fashions, the location was easy to find, the service was second to none and my dress was simply perfect!! I'm from Whistler in Canada and found myself on vacation in Houston and while in town I couldn't miss an opportunity to visit the store. I wasn't disappointed - the team are amazing, so helpful and certainly know what best suits your body frame - I had specific ideas of what I wanted but very quickly realized the dress type wasn't for me! I wish I could remember the lovely lady who helped me as I'd love to say a HUGE thank you as it was she who picked my dress!! The fit, the style and the colour were WOW and not forgetting the corset which made all the difference on the day!! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!! Barbara kept in touch with me throughout the ordering process and once the dress was delivered she ensured it had arrived in perfect condition!! Would I recommend the store - ABSOLUTELY!!!

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
96x96 sq 1333039394195 456665347218438650296243500452355429928320642891467o Alsace of New York
96x96 sq 1350072612823 1337255743185marsha Professional Makeup Artist Sylvia Rivera
T Carolyn Fashions is a wedding Mother of the Bride store from Houston, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Sugerland, Katy, Pearland, Louisiana, and Dallas. T Carolyn Fashions is a professional wedding Boutique for Mothers that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in mothers at the wedding
281-257-2000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire