SugarBakers Cakes

SugarBakers Cakes

Serving Maryland and Washington DC Wedding Cakes Too Pretty to Eat, Too Good Not to!

752 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
About Us

SugarBakers Cakes is a locally owned bakery that makes specialty and wedding cakes that taste as good as they look.

Our staff of creative Pastry Chefs can design the wedding cake or specialty cake of your dreams from our extensive design showcase, or we can work from your favorite photo.

SugarBakers is about choices. The overall experience is a delightful convergence of cake, fillings, icing, and design.

Please call us at 410-788-9478 to set up a complimentary consultation and cake tasting at your earliest convenience.

We are located at 752 Frederick Road, Catonsville, MD 21228.

Check out our Facebook page for new pictures, and become a fan!!
www.facebook.com/Sugarbakerscakes

Also, any past brides that have pictures of their cakes from the photographer, please email them to us! shop@sugarbakerscakes.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Sugar Baker Cakes through Reviews here on Wedding Wire and I am so so so glad that we did. My husband and I made an appointment on a busy Saturday and were lucky enough to sit down with Jamie the owner. She is amazing - so sweet and definitely helped accommodate the design I was looking for.

Everyone knows that I do not like sweets so the cake was more important to my fiance than it was to me. Once I tasted their cake I was so blown away. It's perfect - not to rich but so much flavor. It's moist and just really the best cake I had ever tasted. Not only did we think that but all of our guests did as well. I can't wait to have it again on the 1 year anniversary :) SugarBaker Cakes is great at what they do, the reviews prove that. I promise if you use them you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Endorsements
We see more SugarBaker cakes at Chase Court than any other. Why? Fair pricing, excellent service, beautiful cakes, and good taste. Their deliveries are always on-time and smooth. Everyone involved loves that! Very professional service, great cakes.
Associations I Belong to
410-788-9478
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7