Stephanie Jones Photography

Stephanie Jones Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photojournalist

Brick, NJ 08724 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Stephanie Jones holds her Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts with a concentration in photography. Although she enjoys all mediums of fine art, photography is her passion. Stephanie, a fine artist and wedding photographer, focuses her work on photojournalistic photography with emotion, art, and romance in a fine, unobtrusive style.

Click here for my pricing

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank-you so much again! I just finished looking at every last photo and they are breathtaking! They are so amazing that sometimes I can't even believe it's us! They look like magazine photos! You have turned everyday life into art and that's exactly why I chose you. I can't thank you enough Stephanie. The pictures were one of the most important things to me if not the most important because we will have these forever and you have managed to exceed my expectations which is hard to do! Detail is so important to me and your eye for beauty and angles amazes me. Everyone that sees them says they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen! It makes me so proud! My family and I will treasure these forever! Thank-you thank-you again!

Janine and Mike Hannemann

• Wedding: 06/25/2010
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Stephanie is a phenomenal photographer who is a pleasure to work with. As a wedding vendor in the business for 10 years, I really enjoy working with a vendor who is a professional and enjoys there work. Stephanie is one of the best photographers on the Jersey Shore! She will keep the day moving well and capture some beautiful pictures at the same time.
908-433-5238
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards