Station Identification Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

During the planning process, I interviewed a few DJ's but was immediately sold after talking to Robert at Station Identification. There was no doubt in my mind he was the perfect DJ for us. I'm a highly organized person and am very particular about who I was going to hire for such an important event. The DJ is one of the most important vendors you can book for a wedding. So I was very impressed when he showed us all his online planners and processes when he books an event.

He DJ'd our wedding this past weekend and was on point the entire time. We were drawn to his fun twist on how he runs the night and his games were a HUGE hit! We had guests coming up to us afterwards or posting on Facebook "Best Wedding EVER!" He truly made the night feel special. He was able to help us keep to tradition, but throw a few curve balls at our crowd to keep them on their feet, but never taking them too far outside their comfort zone.

They were highly organized throughout the planning process and never failed to communicate with me when needed. They were always quick to reply when I needed to contact them. They were professional but not dull or boring....our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more.

I would use their DJ services again without question. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a fun DJ and one who knows how to leave guests with a great memory of the evening.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2512 W. Mall Place, Anaheim, CA 92804

Fun, Unique & Memorable DJ's...Without the Cheese

Welcome and thank you for visiting Station Identification DJ Entertainment.  We are your Orange County, Long Beach, Anaheim & Los Angeles Wedding DJ (Disc Jockey) Entertainment specialist.  Planning a unique, fun and memorable wedding reception can be exciting, but at the same time, it can be frustrating and challenging.  We will provide you with the tools and resources to make the entire process fun, easy and manageable.  You can rely on our vast knowledge and expertise to help create a personalized Wedding Ceremony and Reception program that will fit your vision.  This is your wedding day and we want to make you look good in front of your family, friends, co-workers and loved ones.  We are so confident that your guests will tell you that your Reception was the best Wedding Reception ever that we can offer you a Money Back Guarantee!  That is for your Peace of Mind!
Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown,...
Liability Insurance: Yes