Station Identification Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Nadine
07/25/2015

Your DJ is almost single-handedly responsible for the mood of your guests at your wedding -- whether they have a blast or walk away thinking it was "just another wedding". Stephanie stressed to us from the beginning that you have to build your guests' energy throughout the night to keep them enjoying themselves. She was definitely right. We did the newlywed game, which was a really fun, unique, quick way to do something a little different and get everyone laughing and engaged. I also really liked how she did the centerpiece giveaway. It was so hilarious to see all our family and friends -- including the young men -- get so excited over winning a flower arrangement! If you're skeptical about the icebreakers, don't be. The icebreakers don't play out like the stereotypical DJ trying to be the center of attention. They were classy, subtle, and had the intended effect of getting everyone engaged.

One of our main priorities was that everyone feel included in the dancing. I think a lot of DJs just play the current hits, which a lot of people don't necessarily enjoy. But, we also didn't want only oldies either. On top of that, my husband and I really enjoy salsa and a variety of Latin music, which a lot of our guests are not as into. I don't know how she did it, but Stephanie managed to incorporate all these genre requests AND kept EVERYONE dancing the whole time. Everyone had such a blast -- my husband and I included!

Lastly, Stephanie was invaluable in terms of her organization and management. We planned our wedding remotely, and their video conferencing system plus their online planning tools made the process very painless. The day of, Stephanie doubled as our manager. She and Ryan kept things moving along when necessary, but were also very flexible. Knowing they were running things, I didn't have to worry about timing, and neither did anyone in my family. I cannot recommend them enough!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
LOCATION
2512 W. Mall Place, Anaheim, CA 92804

Fun, Unique & Memorable DJ's...Without the Cheese

Welcome and thank you for visiting Station Identification DJ Entertainment.  We are your Orange County, Long Beach, Anaheim & Los Angeles Wedding DJ (Disc Jockey) Entertainment specialist.  Planning a unique, fun and memorable wedding reception can be exciting, but at the same time, it can be frustrating and challenging.  We will provide you with the tools and resources to make the entire process fun, easy and manageable.  You can rely on our vast knowledge and expertise to help create a personalized Wedding Ceremony and Reception program that will fit your vision.  This is your wedding day and we want to make you look good in front of your family, friends, co-workers and loved ones.  We are so confident that your guests will tell you that your Reception was the best Wedding Reception ever that we can offer you a Money Back Guarantee!  That is for your Peace of Mind! +/- read less
Details