Starlen Weddings

Profile Picture
Stacy
1 Review
05/16/2015

Roger was very easy to work with, always early and gave us sample ceremonies that we could use to create our own ceremony from. I thought his fee was very reasonable and I would definately recommend his services.

Starlen Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stacy....I enjoyed your wedding very much.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Sacramento, CA 95823

Your Way for Your Day

If you are looking for an officiate for your wedding that is comfortable in all wedding situations, that stays calm and collected, and truly cares about what you want; you've come to the right person!

Please call me and let's discuss what you are looking for!  My fees are reasonable and competitive and my services are professional and ... read more

Please call me and let's discuss what you are looking for!  My fees are reasonable and competitive and my services are professional and personal.

You will be relieved to have this checked off of your list of things to do!

Sincerely, Roger Morgan

916-690-9545

rmorgan@starlenweddings.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Starlen Weddings is a wedding officiate for Sacramento weddings from Sacramento and surrounding areas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Roseville, Modesto, and Fairfield. Starlen Weddings is a professional wedding Officiate that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in personal wedding ceremonies