Starlen Weddings Reviews

49 Reviews for Starlen Weddings

1 User photo

Starlen Weddings 1

Vijay · Married on 03/17/2018

We had our vow renewal recently at the Christ Chapel across BSU football stadium in Boise, ID (followed by a reception at the Boise Depot). Roger officiated our renewal. He was the best ever and we had so much fun at our ceremony, it was such an emotional ceremony and Roger helped us throughout the process. We also had a rehearsal earlier in the week and he explained everything so well and got my wife so excited about the event. I highly recommend Roger for any couple looking for wedding officiating.

• Tiana

Tiana · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you so much and for all your help. You were wonderful.

Ronda · Married on 09/22/2017

Roger was first class in every way and put our minds at ease the moment we met him. He is a kind, friendly and humbled man whose experience was greatly appreciated on our special day. Thank you Roger for everything!

Sonia · Married on 03/12/2017

Roger was very quick to respond. He helped us put together a beautiful ceremony that honored the cultures and families of both bride and groom.

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

So happy we used Starlen Weddings!! We would definitely recommend Roger to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! Your wedding was beautiful and it was an honor to officiate. Have a blessed marriage . Roger

Daisy · Married on 08/06/2016

Roger guided us through the whole wedding process by making us feel comfortable and stress free. We are so thankful he was so hands on. He gave us a few wonderful ideas to incorporate into the service and even came for a rehearsal with some tips for everyone just to make our day go as planned. We would most definitely recommend him for a memorable wedding.

Courtney · Married on 07/23/2016

I was very pleased having Roger officiate our wedding, very professional and reliable. Loved the options he gave us to pick for our ceremony to make it just how we wanted. Ceremony went smooth and it was very beautiful:)

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Roger provided excellent officiant services for my wedding. He arrived on time, was friendly with my guests and family, and was very professional. He helped me and my husband feel more relaxed both on the day of the wedding and before hand by meeting with us and keeping in contact during the months leading up to the event. He returned my phone calls and emails very quickly, and helped us write our vows and plan our ceremony until it was perfect for us! I would definitely recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant who is both professional but still adds that personal touch to his services.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write a review. Your family and friends are wonderful people and your wedding was one of the finest I've ever been a part of. I pray for many blessings on your marriage. Sincerely, Roger

Roger was a great officiant and really easy to work with. We came to him in a time in need and he went above and beyond to accommodate us, would highly recommend him to anyone close enough to use his services.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. Your wedding was among the most beautiful I've done. I was honored to be a part of it.
  • User6200731 · 2+ years ago

Roger walked us through the entire process and made everyone comfortable with their roles. That made it easier to focus on making the rest of the details go off without a hitch. Roger was professional and kind in his words. I would not hesitate to recommend Starlen Weddings again.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. What you said is exactly what I hope to contribute to each couple and their wedding. Sincerely, Roger

Kassie · Married on 06/27/2015

Roger was great! He was so kind and genuinely warm & caring. We really enjoyed him as our officiant.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Starlen Weddings's reply:

I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding ceremony. Your family is wonderful and you are a beautiful couple. What a great start!

Stacy · Married on 05/16/2015

Roger was very easy to work with, always early and gave us sample ceremonies that we could use to create our own ceremony from. I thought his fee was very reasonable and I would definately recommend his services.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stacy....I enjoyed your wedding very much.

Joe · Married on 11/08/2014

Roger showed up on time for rehearsal and wedding did an outstanding job on both would recommend him for any wedding ! Roger did an outstanding job ! Joe & Lora Daniels

Cathleen · Married on 08/16/2014

Roger was a pleasure to work with, very friendly and professional.

Cassie · Married on 07/12/2014

My husband and I found Roger through wedding wire and decided to meet with him. Right away after meeting him we knew we wanted him to marry us. He was so friendly and down to earth and really sat down and wanted to talk with us and get to know a little bit about us. The vows we decided on were perfect and he really made the ceremony wonderful! He is a very sweet and professional man. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie! It was an honor to be a part of you and Dan becoming husband and wife. Sincerely, Roger

Matt · Married on 05/23/2014

Roger Morgan was our officiant for our Wedding at the Forest House in Foresthill, CA. He was a perfect fit for our wedding and was extremely professional and helpful. He provided samples of ceremonies that we quickly tweaked for our preferences and made the entire process seamless. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you Matt! It was an honor to be part of your wedding! I wish you both all the best! Sincerely, Roger

Joshua · Married on 05/11/2014

Great value for experience and efficient service. He is everything an officiant should be.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you Josh and Deanna, Your wedding was very special and I was honored to be chosen to officate. May you have a blessed marriage! Always, Roger

Wonderful! Can't say enough good things about this man! Made me feel calm at a very stressful time! Always on time, easy to talk to. Overall I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Thank you!

Jessica and William · Married on 04/06/2014

Roger made our ceremony such a memorable experience. He was very patient and understanding especially when we had to change our wedding date! Roger listened and really took the time to get to know us as a couple and customized the wedding ceremony to our liking. We received many great comments from the guests at our wedding on what a great job he did, we highly recommend Roger!

Roger was so sweet and an excellent choice for officiating your wedding on the special day! You can really tell he cares about the bride and groom, and its a special experience for him to be a part of your big day! We hired him last minute because we couldn't find anyone else that we liked, and he was very flexible with our hectic schedule! He arrived early the day of in case we had any last minute changes, and was very helpful during the rehearsal on site. His price is very comparable to other services in the area as well! One thing I especially liked is they give you different scripts to choose from, religious and non-religious, but they are customizable to whatever you want them to say. We added in a bunch of stuff to make it more geared towards our ceremony and they were more than willing to accommodate that! He is an excellent choice and you will have no worries or extra stress if you go with him!

R · Married on 03/22/2014

Roger was our officiant for our wedding and he was excellent to work with. Roger is such a genuine person with a real passion for his work. Roger, along with his wife, where professional, open minded, accessible, and extremely flexible and accommodating. Roger helped us through our unique situation of conducting a simple and meaningful non-religious double wedding ceremony for twin brides. The logistics were a bit complex, but he made it easy for us to work it out with him, whether in person, via phone or email. I would highly recommend Roger and Starlen Weddings to anyone looking for an officiant!

Roger Morgan officiated our wedding and was very professional and friendly. He was early for both the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. I would recommend his services to anyone who wants to feel like an old family friend is marrying them.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you...it was a sincere pleasure to marry the two of you!

Rosie · Married on 10/12/2013

My new husband and I cannot say enough good things about Roger from Starlen Weddings. Roger was flexible, reliable and professional. Beyond this, we found him to be an exceptionally kind person in general. Prior to finding Roger, my husband and I had been looking into some different options for someone to officiate our wedding. We both are Christians but did not have strong connections to anyone from church to perform our ceremony. Before meeting Roger we had met with two other possible candidates (one a retired priest and one a pastor that was recommended by a family friend). Neither one, to say the least was excited to assist us-(why I'm unsure, this is a first marriage for both of us, we are in our 30's, hardworking couple) Upon meeting Roger, both my husband and I felt extremely comfortable with him. If you're looking for someone to bring meaning and peace to your ceremony, we highly recommend Roger of Starlen Weddings.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a beautiful ceremony and you are a lovely couple. It was my honor to be your officiate. Sincerely, Roger

Anastasia · Married on 08/29/2013

Roger was so amazing in working with what we wanted. Initially, we asked for a very short and simple ceremony. But being as it was our first, we soon found out we were more particular and detailed than we imagined. Roger and his wife were both responsive and willing to work with us on each point!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Starlen Weddings's reply:

Thank you. It was our pleasure. May you have many, many happy years together!