Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough great things about Jay. He is absolutely phenomenal. From the very moment we contacted Jay, it was very clear that he knew what he was doing. He helped us with the timing of our reception and made recommendations for music that help highlight some of the special touches we added to our ceremony. Jay did an excellent job at listening to our vision of the night and then providing us with his professional experience and advice to not only give us what we wanted, but to ensure that the night ran as smoothly as possible.

On the day of the wedding, Jay frequently checked in with my wife and I to see if we needed anything. He always made sure we had a drink in our hand. He is also very attentive to details, even ones that go beyond the scope of his services. For example, we forgot the garter for the garter toss. When Jay was made aware he simply said, "I'll be right back ... let me go check my emergency kit." When he returned, he had a garter in hand, which he had with him in his vehicle in his emergency kit. I couldn't help but laugh. Jay is absolutely amazing!!! We can't thank him enough for making our night so special and memorable.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
1421 S. Magnolia Way, Denver, CO 80224

Colorado's Premier DJ Service

Elegance...Quality...Service...Standing Room Only DJ Company is Jay Kacik, a full-time wedding disc jockey highly recommended throughout Colorado. Professionalism and peace of mind for your wedding day.

303-931-4740
www.srodj.com
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)