Spiering Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had attended several weddings that Craig photographed prior to our own. What really impressed us was his ability to capture all of the very special moments of the day without hardly being seen! He is very quick and unobtrusive - keeping every moment natural and easy. Craig keeps every picture moment fluid - even the posed ones! There were no awkward, forced smiles or rigid poses.
From the very first point of contact until we received our pictures, Craig responded professionally and quickly. We cannot recommend Spiering Photography enough!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Front Royal, VA 22630
BLOG

Authentic Moments. True Emotion. Natural beauty.

Photojournalism with an eye for beauty

Photojournalism with an eye for beauty
My photography stresses authenticity, capturing natural beauty and emotion in order to truly tell the story of your wedding day. These moments are about you and so I am unobtrusive---following, mostly, to record real experiences as they happen and directing only when required.  However, if you also seek that bit of traditional or fine art flair in candid-environmental portraiture, we can pause for those special shots that give you the look you’ll want to remember on your wedding day. Nevertheless, even formal portraiture on your wedding day is about your feeling in that particular moment, so I work quickly, encouraging freedom of movement and expression. Natural beauty and emotion often come best with little or no direction. Group photographs are, of course, included as you may want to memorialize the gathering of family and friends.

While the quality of the final product can be seen by viewing my porfolio or by seeing my most recent work on my blog, you must experience my professionalism and sense of respect and solemnity in order to discover why most of my work comes from referrals and why Spiering Photography brides and grooms recommend me again and again.

I take great pride in creating a faithful record of the wedding day that is classic and beautiful, so that it will not just last fifty years--you'll still be in love with it then.

+/- read less