Spiering Photography

Spiering Photography

Authentic Moments. True Emotion. Natural beauty.

Front Royal, VA 22630 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No

About Us

Photojournalism with an eye for beauty
My photography stresses authenticity, capturing natural beauty and emotion in order to truly tell the story of your wedding day. These moments are about you and so I am unobtrusive---following, mostly, to record real experiences as they happen and directing only when required.  However, if you also seek that bit of traditional or fine art flair in candid-environmental portraiture, we can pause for those special shots that give you the look you’ll want to remember on your wedding day. Nevertheless, even formal portraiture on your wedding day is about your feeling in that particular moment, so I work quickly, encouraging freedom of movement and expression. Natural beauty and emotion often come best with little or no direction. Group photographs are, of course, included as you may want to memorialize the gathering of family and friends.

While the quality of the final product can be seen by viewing my porfolio or by seeing my most recent work on my blog, you must experience my professionalism and sense of respect and solemnity in order to discover why most of my work comes from referrals and why Spiering Photography brides and grooms recommend me again and again.

I take great pride in creating a faithful record of the wedding day that is classic and beautiful, so that it will not just last fifty years--you'll still be in love with it then.

540-692-6055
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards