Sound Service Entertainment, LLC

Sound Service Entertainment, LLC

Experienced, Professional, and Affordable!

Pittston, PA 18640 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

With over 15 years in the DJ business, SOUND SERVICE Entertainment, LLC specializes in Wedding Receptions, Parties, Banquets... ANY occasion! We use 100% professional DJ gear/lighting and have thousands of songs at our disposal.

Even in these unsure economic times, you will find that SOUND SERVICE Entertainment, LLC is not only the affordable choice, but the professional, courteous services you are looking for!

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

How can I properly explain my happiness with Steve and Sound Service Entertainment? He was everything I could have wanted in a DJ, plus a lot I didn't know I needed! His musical selection is extensive, his suggestions thoughtful, his attitude exceptional, and his customer service above reproach. We had such a great time, and I know my wedding would not have been as amazing without him. Anything we wanted, he found for us, even obscure stuff that was hard for even me to find. He did my ceremony as well as my reception, and made the transitions and breaks so seamless, it was incredible. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone needing a DJ, if you want to have a fabulous wedding & reception, hire Sound Service.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Endorsements
A true Professional Service before, during, and after your special day!
Sound Service Entertainment, LLC is a wedding DJ Service from Pittston. We service weddings througout the local area, including Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, and most of NEPA. Sound Service Entertainment, LLC is a professional wedding DJ Service that has been part of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Weddings
570-655-3977
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards