53 Reviews for Sound Service Entertainment, LLC

One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
49 Sound Service Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Best choice I could ever have made. Extremely flexible, couestey, and friendly. Our wedding was perfect and that was partly due to Sound Service and Steve the DJ.

Profile Picture Floyd, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From day one Steve was extremely helpful and kind. He offers an incredible value with incredible service and our wedding was a BLAST thanks to his music selection! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Jacey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was awesome! Perfect fit for our wedding and what we envisioned. We had a very particular set and type of songs we wanted - and every little detail we requested or discussed he nailed to a T and did not miss anything. I am SUPER type A and he picked right up on that and made sure that I did not have to worry about our song choices at all. He was the perfect blend of being active with the crowd at our wedding without being too involved or over enthusiastic. I would absolutely recommend him - he was one of the few parts of our wedding that I did not have to worry about.

Profile Picture Lani, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve made our special day organized and super fun! He is fantastic to work with, extremely reasonable cost - we recommend him in a heartbeat!!! You won't regret giving him a call!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Services gets 5/5 hands down! Steve did an amazing job with helping to create a custom play list for our wedding. Even with last minute additions and changes he really came through for us. He was recommended to me by friends and I have already recommended him to a few co-workers and friends. He is affordable, reliable, and quick to respond. Thank you for helping to make our day special and memorable.

Profile Picture Amanda and Rande, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve Rowles/ Sound Service Entertainment LLC was an excellent choice for our wedding. From the beginning Steve was super responsive and flexible. He set up additional microphones for our officiant and harpist at our wedding ceremony. He kept the night flowing and the guest still talk about how much fun they had dancing. Thanks Steve!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was great! He was friendly and kind. My wishes were to keep the dance music playing so my guests would stay up and moving, and he did just that! He had music for every age group and kept me, my husband, and my guests happy! His prices were incredibly reasonable, and I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks for helping make our wedding day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great night and Steve was a huge part it helping it to run smoothly. Really great DJ!

Profile Picture User6106251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great to work with! He really listened to who we are as a couple and picked the best songs!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve did a great job providing the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music for our wedding. I also really want to commend him for making sure he got all of our family members' names correct for the announcements - my brothers all have a very complicated last name and he made sure he got it right. Steve was spot on with my music choices - including a couple of tricky non-American songs! He was interactive with the guests and professional at all times. His price was super fair for the service provided. Thanks again for all that you did for us, Steve!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

From Start to Finish these guys were awesome. I would recommend them to everyone. Very Professional.

Profile Picture User6091955, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Steve was very accommodating to our needs and desires, helping make our wedding memorable and the dancing a blast. He was flexible and helpful when we needed to change minor details on the fly.

Profile Picture Jason & Tina, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was great! People had a good time, the music wasn't too loud to talk, he played songs we requested in advance, he was lots of fun! He even came out once or twice to show the crowd how to do a dance.

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was great at what he did and even got on the floor for my wife and I when we didn't know how to do certain dances. I don't dance and he even got me to Dance all NIGHT. Thanks Steve. Keep up the great work!!!

Profile Picture Teddy, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was absolutely wonderful and helped make our day run smoothly. He made last minute changes and helped us every step of the way explaining the event plan in detail. He dances! So fun, wish we could hire him all over again. The highest rating!

Profile Picture User5087760, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to work with Steve for my wedding. He came highly recommended and lived up to the praise. Steve was very flexible and listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions to make my magical day one to never forget. His rates are more than reasonable and is truly great at his job! He got the whole crowd involved and everyone at my wedding had a great time. He kept track of the time for all of the scheduled events for the evening and made sure everything was perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better dj!

Profile Picture User4574154, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great experience with Sound Service! Provided music for cocktail hour, reception and up lighting. Would recommend for weddings or other events!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was so great for our wedding!! He was so good to deal with, especially since we were planning the wedding from across the country - and he took care of everything via phone and email for us so we didn't have to worry about anything at all. Everyone at the wedding complimented him and his choice of music, and loved that he got out there on the dance floor and was teaching some moves! He was such a pleasure to have at our wedding and really made the day so much more special. I will definitely use him again if I ever have another party back east! Thank you Steve!!

- Trish & Kurt Nadolsky

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve Rowles is such a great DJ! He did such a wonderful job and met all our needs. He was fun and interactive and kept checking with me to make sure everything was going as planned. He had some great ideas and was flexible to my schedule. He was very reasonably priced and is well worth the money. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone needing a DJ. I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was great at our wedding!! He had people up dancing all night. Played a great mix of music. Thanks Steve for making our day special!!

Profile Picture kellie, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve not only treated our wedding with complete professionalism but he was fun and entertaining. My guest commented on the fact that had picked great music and that he kept everyone entertained. The props he brought the guest enjoyed immensely. The mothers at our wedding appreciated that he made sure the little kids stayed safe on the dance floor. Steve was great, easy to get in contact with, answered my emails or phone calls right away. I would recommend Steve to anyone who is looking for a great DJ for their event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was amazing to work with from the first email! We met with him and he knew everything we wanted and we had some odd requests that he found for us. Steve went above and beyond everything I could have imagined when I asked for a Disney medley for the bridal dollar dance instead of the traditional polka. He ran our evening in the perfect way and played music that everyone at our wedding was pleased with. I must give my husband his props as he found Steve and I must say he was one if the most amazing parts to our big day!

Profile Picture Arielle, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can honestly say that Steve Rowles was the heart of my reception. He played host, dance instructor, announcer, etc. He was wonderful and my reception was full of fun because of him! He joined right in on the festivities while still taking charge and overseeing the event. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

How can I properly explain my happiness with Steve and Sound Service Entertainment? He was everything I could have wanted in a DJ, plus a lot I didn't know I needed! His musical selection is extensive, his suggestions thoughtful, his attitude exceptional, and his customer service above reproach. We had such a great time, and I know my wedding would not have been as amazing without him. Anything we wanted, he found for us, even obscure stuff that was hard for even me to find. He did my ceremony as well as my reception, and made the transitions and breaks so seamless, it was incredible. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone needing a DJ, if you want to have a fabulous wedding & reception, hire Sound Service.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/2/13, 7 Reviews