Sound Service Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Gina M. Married on 05/22/2021

Great experience without the experience

Steve was amazingly accommodating and friendly. He responded in a timely manner which alleviated a lot of planning stress. Unfortunately, my godparents surprised us with booking another DJ as a wedding gift and we never got to use Steve for his services. My fiance and I were very grateful for the generous gift, but definitely was looking forward to having Steve as our DJ. We will definitely be keeping him in mind for any future events.

Sound Service Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! I was really looking forward to your wedding, but I appreciate your review anyway! Best of luck to you both!
    Shannon B. Married on 09/05/2020

Cobb/Brookes Wedding

Steve was such an awesome DJ! He played all fb songs we wanted! Everyone had such an awesome time!
    Samantha Married on 11/22/2019

Awesome DJ

Steve was such an awesome DJ! He made everything so easy before and during our wedding! He was very responsive to all questions through email and phone, and made sure to get everything we wanted, including song requests (but also has playlists if you aren’t picky!) We got tons of positive feedback from our guests who loved him, and Steve even came out and danced with us for group dances! I highly recommend Steve for making your wedding amazing!

Sound Service Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! All the best in your future together!
    Patricia S. Married on 10/05/2019

Stephen is the guy for you.

Stephen did everything in his power to play the music we asked for and had a huge selection of Disney music that worked great for our Beauty and the Beast theme! The guests are still commenting on his expert way of tying them into the rest of the evening so it didn't seem too childish for an adult only wedding. He worked with us closely leading up to the wedding to create a gameplan and was cognizant of our budget. Definitely consider Stephen over the money-grabbing larger companies if you are looking for a DJ that is more involved with you for the entire process.

Sound Service Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you and Justin have a great future together! You deserve nothing but the best.
    Holly A. Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Steve did a fantastic job as our DJ! He was very nice and professional during the whole process. We loved working with him and are so very happy that he was our wedding DJ. Before our wedding, he sent us templates and suggestions which helped us put together the music for the ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments after the wedding on the music and everyone was impressed by Steve. He even got on the dance floor, demonstrated dance moves and able to get everyone dancing. I 1000% recommend Steve as a wedding DJ!

Sound Service Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! I wish you the best of luck in your future together!
    Nicholas Married on 07/14/2018
    Very fairly priced as we did tons of research to find the best value. Steve went above and beyond as master of ceremonies at our reception. Very friemdly and open to any suggestions, checked back to make sure everything was on schedule during the reception itself. He also guided us on the typical reception practices and made everything (songs, dance order, etc) very easy for us. Definitely recommend!
    Kelly Married on 05/12/2018
    Steve was great! He was super easy to work with and he did a great job of reading the crowd, which had a very eclectic taste in music! He even noticed that we forgot to put our favors out and had the caterer deal with it for us. Most importantly, he helped make our wedding a ton of fun!

Sound Service Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my privilege to be a small part of your wonderful day! I hope you have a wonderful future together!
  • F
    Floyd Married on 12/29/2017
    Best choice I could ever have made. Extremely flexible, couestey, and friendly. Our wedding was perfect and that was partly due to Sound Service and Steve the DJ.
    Jacey Married on 09/30/2017
    From day one Steve was extremely helpful and kind. He offers an incredible value with incredible service and our wedding was a BLAST thanks to his music selection! Thank you again!!
    Lani Married on 06/09/2017
    Steve was awesome! Perfect fit for our wedding and what we envisioned. We had a very particular set and type of songs we wanted - and every little detail we requested or discussed he nailed to a T and did not miss anything. I am SUPER type A and he picked right up on that and made sure that I did not have to worry about our song choices at all. He was the perfect blend of being active with the crowd at our wedding without being too involved or over enthusiastic. I would absolutely recommend him - he was one of the few parts of our wedding that I did not have to worry about.
    Amy Married on 04/22/2017
    Steve made our special day organized and super fun! He is fantastic to work with, extremely reasonable cost - we recommend him in a heartbeat!!! You won't regret giving him a call!
    Amanda A. Married on 10/22/2016
    Sound Services gets 5/5 hands down! Steve did an amazing job with helping to create a custom play list for our wedding. Even with last minute additions and changes he really came through for us. He was recommended to me by friends and I have already recommended him to a few co-workers and friends. He is affordable, reliable, and quick to respond. Thank you for helping to make our day special and memorable.
    Megan Married on 09/04/2016
    Steve Rowles/ Sound Service Entertainment LLC was an excellent choice for our wedding. From the beginning Steve was super responsive and flexible. He set up additional microphones for our officiant and harpist at our wedding ceremony. He kept the night flowing and the guest still talk about how much fun they had dancing. Thanks Steve!
    Leslie Married on 08/27/2016
    Steve was great! He was friendly and kind. My wishes were to keep the dance music playing so my guests would stay up and moving, and he did just that! He had music for every age group and kept me, my husband, and my guests happy! His prices were incredibly reasonable, and I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks for helping make our wedding day so wonderful!
  • User2754491 2+ years ago
    We had a great night and Steve was a huge part it helping it to run smoothly. Really great DJ!
    Kate Married on 07/02/2016
    Great to work with! He really listened to who we are as a couple and picked the best songs!
    Tamara Married on 04/23/2016
    Steve did a great job providing the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music for our wedding. I also really want to commend him for making sure he got all of our family members' names correct for the announcements - my brothers all have a very complicated last name and he made sure he got it right. Steve was spot on with my music choices - including a couple of tricky non-American songs! He was interactive with the guests and professional at all times. His price was super fair for the service provided. Thanks again for all that you did for us, Steve!
    Corrin Event on: 02/12/2016
    Steve was great for our school dance. He had everyone dancing and having a great time! Highly recommend!
  • User2481794 2+ years ago
    From Start to Finish these guys were awesome. I would recommend them to everyone. Very Professional.
    Jason T. Married on 09/05/2015
    Steve was very accommodating to our needs and desires, helping make our wedding memorable and the dancing a blast. He was flexible and helpful when we needed to change minor details on the fly.
    Hannah Married on 08/21/2015
    Steve was great! People had a good time, the music wasn't too loud to talk, he played songs we requested in advance, he was lots of fun! He even came out once or twice to show the crowd how to do a dance.
    Teddy Married on 07/31/2015
    Steve was great at what he did and even got on the floor for my wife and I when we didn't know how to do certain dances. I don't dance and he even got me to Dance all NIGHT. Thanks Steve. Keep up the great work!!!
  • User2160800 2+ years ago
    Steve was absolutely wonderful and helped make our day run smoothly. He made last minute changes and helped us every step of the way explaining the event plan in detail. He dances! So fun, wish we could hire him all over again. The highest rating!
    Diane Event on: 04/14/2015
    We had a very professional job done by this company. Steve had a quick response when we called and asked to rent a sound system for a fundraiser with President Carter. Everything went great and smooth with no problems.
  • User1942158 2+ years ago
    It was a pleasure to work with Steve for my wedding. He came highly recommended and lived up to the praise. Steve was very flexible and listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions to make my magical day one to never forget. His rates are more than reasonable and is truly great at his job! He got the whole crowd involved and everyone at my wedding had a great time. He kept track of the time for all of the scheduled events for the evening and made sure everything was perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better dj!