Sofia Invitations and Prints

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I contacted Sofia to design a custom letterpress invitation for me. She was fantastic to work with, and the invitations turned out beyond my expectation. I showed her a few other invitations that I liked online, and she made a new design for me based on my inspiration. I had laser cutting in a belly band, a letterpress printed invitation and rsvp card, and a digitally printed extra accommodation card.
I will definitely recommend Sofia to my friends!

Services Used: Invitations
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
807 South Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601
BLOG

Contact me for custom designs!

We specialize in letterpress printing!

Sofia Invitations and Prints provides couples with unique and custom wedding stationery for:

save the date cards, invitations, programs, escort cards, table numbers, bridal shower invitations, and more!

We specialize in letterpress printing!

Your invitations are an important part of your wedding as they set the tone for your event, and are beautiful keepsakes.  I am happy to work with you to create the perfect invitations to match your personality that you will cherish forever!

I have a BFA from one of the top art and design colleges in the US (Rhode Island School of Design).  It is my priority as an artist and designer to create a unique and superb product.

I live in Upstate South Carolina and I am happy to meet with you personally if you are in the area.  Most of todays couples order their invitations online.  I provide multiple rounds of digital proofs to make sure you are completely happy with the results.  I have worked with couples from coast to coast:  New York to California....

Please contact me today, I look forward to working with you!  Email Sofia at sofia@sofiainvitations.com or call me at 864-415-7553