Sofia Invitations and Prints Reviews

12 | Greenville, SC

12 Reviews for Sofia Invitations and Prints

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2018

Sofia is all-around amazing. I'm a fellow wedding vendor, and I've worked with her many times on photo shoots. She's collaborated willingly and creatively. Her work is beautiful and very high quality. If you're looking for beautiful, classic letterpress, definitely check her work out. She also has gorgeous flat printed invitations, as well. Her laser-cut items are unique and perfect. She's very creative. She's accommodating, but will also give her artistic opinion if you'd like it (and it's never disappointing!). Sofia is also very professional, dependable, and trustworthy. I'd highly recommend her work to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

I am not someone who gives out 5 stars very easily, but Sofia truly deserves it. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She created a custom order for me for my wedding invitations that turned out to be stunning! Sofia was very responsive to my emails, responding usually within a day or 2 at most. She was flexible in helping me with multiple rounds of edits spanning several months. She provided her expertise on wording, but also deferred to what I was most comfortable with. I didn't love any of the original fonts she had, but she worked with me on that as well, and she ended up purchasing one that I picked out since she would be able to use it for future designs. She sent me several samples so I could select colors for paper and envelops. She was patient as I changed my mind a few times, needing my invoice corrected each time. Once I placed my order, it arrived in just a few weeks. It was exactly as I had pictured - stunning! Thank you, Sofia!!! Brides, be sure to check her out! =)

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • Diana Cruz

Diana · Married on 07/16/2016

Sofia's and her team created these wonderful creative fleur de lis save the dates for my fiance and I. They were such a hit with our loved ones that everyone complimented how creative they were. This is a great company to work with, they really listen to what the client wants, and create a product reflective of the couple. I can not thank Sofia and her team enough for creating such a wonderful and talked about save the date for us.

Sent on 12/07/2015

I contacted Sofia to design a custom letterpress invitation for me. She was fantastic to work with, and the invitations turned out beyond my expectation. I showed her a few other invitations that I liked online, and she made a new design for me based on my inspiration. I had laser cutting in a belly band, a letterpress printed invitation and rsvp card, and a digitally printed extra accommodation card.
    I will definitely recommend Sofia to my friends!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Sofia was a pleasure to work with! She was eager to accommodate my ideas and theme into the invitation she designed. Her letterpress work is beautiful and worth every penny!!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2011

I rarely give 5 stars for anything, but Sofia truly met and exceeded all of my expectations. She worked within my budget, provided great feedback and also produced my wedding programs in about 3 days! I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2011

crystal · Married on 10/08/2011

Sofia created beautiful invitations for my wedding. I had no problems with her services. She was easy to get in touch with any concerns. Her turnaround time was great. I will use her again.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Lany · Married on 08/06/2011

Sofia was fantastic during the whole process of our ordering!

We wanted something unique and quirky, and Sofia was able to deliver that -- She really understod our sense of style, even through only talking via email about what we were looking for.

Sofia was more than wililng to create several different designs, and was very flexible about changing anything we were interested in changing -- She was great to work with and kept in great touch with us (even though she was approaching her own wedding date while working with us!)

I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Vincent · Married on 07/09/2011

Sofia provided quick and excellent service. She was very professional and accomodating to our needs. She provided visual options for our ideas and we were able to make decisions easily with her service. I highly recommend Sofia's service.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Brian · Married on 07/03/2011

Sofia was amazing to us. We wanted something specific, despite knowing what exactly we wanted, but she, in her infinite patience, was able to draw it out of us. She was open to our suggestions, and in the end we had save the dates, invitations, place cards, escort cards, menus, and more, all in a cohesive theme that was beautiful, fun, and non-traditional. We got just what we wanted.

Thank you, Sofia, for helping make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Kate · Married on 07/03/2011

Sofia designed my save the dates, invitations, menu cards, escort cards, place cards, buffet cards, etc.!!! She did such amazing work. I've gotten tons of compliments on her behalf at how cohesive and complimentary each piece of work was to each other, not to mention how fun! Sofia is incredible to work with. Endlessly patient, accommodating and responsive. Work with Sofia - you won't be sorry!

Sent on 08/22/2011

2.2
      0.5
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5

I practically pleaded with Sofia to compromise with me to avoid having to write this review. My intention is not to tarnish her reputation but to share my experience. She is talented and I do not contest that.

I spent a year and $2000 on my invitations. Prior to any issues arising, Sofia was responsive and kind, and I was grateful for that. We spent weeks on the proof. When I received the invitations, there were two issues:

First, the bands that wrap around the invitations were grimy and left a dark stain on my invitations and hands. I have the pictures showing it, and sent them to Sofia. Sofia explained this was from the "charring" effect of the laser-cut design. It looks beautiful but my guests will have black ash on their fingers and there will inevitably be black smudges on my off-white invitations. Not to mention that the residue was not coming from the laser cut portion. I was given no warning of this issue. Sofia told me to wipe them down, which I did. There is still residue coming off.

Second, the addresses on the envelopes are awkwardly double-spaced and positioned so high on the envelope that a stamp barely fits and it looks quite ridiculous. More importantly, it was different than my proof. When I notified Sofia that she had deviated from my proof, she said it was a Microsoft Word issue. Simply stated, changing spacing is simple on Microsoft. The much bigger issue, and the reason I feel the need to share my story, is the fact that Sofia refused to acknowledge she had strayed from my proof. We worked so hard to get it right, I just can't understand why she didn't deliver what was promised or try to resolve it.

Ultimately, the invitations are beautiful and the envelopes look silly. What would have resolved the issues? (1) acknowledgment she didn't follow my proof (it takes only a moment to see it comparing the proof and final product) and, (2) an offer to redo the envelopes at cost. She has stopped responding to me.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Sofia Invitations and Prints's reply:

I am very sorry my customer has not been pleased, and I have been
    transparent with my customer that I am sorry she is not happy with her order. The items she is not happy with are two things that are unfortunately not things that can be changed with the design she chose. My customer had also chosen laser cutting because she said she wanted a "burnt rustic affect".....I believed she was aware of the properties of laser cutting when placing her order. In regards to the custom printed addresses, this is a Microsoft word issue....the spacing of certain fonts in Word cannot be altered to perfection.
    I strive for perfection in my work in every way possible, and feel I had done everything I could to make this customer to be happy.....as that is why I run my business.....to make brides and grooms happy on one of the most important days of their lives!