Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

We specialize in creating fresh and beautiful decor for your Wedding or special event. From your engagement party to the after party, our creativity and experience will help bring your vision to life! Our floral designer will help guide you in choosing the best florals and decor to compliment your unique event. Simple Elegance, it's what we do.
Schedule your complimentary appointment today and we'll do the rest!

For more info, please visit http://flowersbysimplyelegant.com/ or call 516-350-9018

Also, visit us on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/#!/SimplyElegantFlorals

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've worked in the Wedding Industry for over ten years and I've planned and overseen operations for Weddings of all sizes and budgets at venues throughout Long Island and Manhattan.

When it came time to plan my own Wedding, I didn't question for a second who I would use for my flowers and event decor. I knew Richard of "Simply Elegant Floral Decorators" would be my Wedding florist before I was engaged back when I first worked with him in the early 2000's. I was always amazed by his work and I felt comfortable with him from the moment I met him.

Richard re-defines what a good vendor should be- he's honest, friendly, reliable, willing to work within budgets, and beyond talented. I had some crazy ideas and he embraced them all and made them work for our Wedding.

I had high expectations and he exceeded each and every one of them. My bouquet was truly the most beautiful I've ever seen and he did an extraordinary job with every aspect of the decor.
I will forever remember exchanging wedding vows with my husband beneath the beautiful white birch arch Richard crafted and adorned with lavender.

I highly recommend Richard and Simply Elegant Floral Decorators and encourage you to schedule a meeting with him. He truly is the BEST in the industry!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Flowers
516-350-9018
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards