Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Richard is amazing! I had an idea in my head and he brought it to life. He showed me my beautiful centerpieces months before my wedding to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. My cascading bouquet was gorgeous and more beautiful than I envisioned. Furthermore, it didn't fall apart even though it was being thrown around. My bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the girls loved them. Richard is extremely professional and kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process.

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Antonia! We appreciate your awesome review!! We would love to place an album with it to feature on our website and facebook page! E-mail us your favorite photographs of your flowers and we'll send you a direct link to share with family and friends! We can't wait to see them!! Liz@flowersbysimplyelegant.com *dont forget the photographers name!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
532 Glen cove Rd, Glen Head, NY 11545
BLOG

Creative. Fresh. Beautiful

We specialize in creating fresh and beautiful decor for your Wedding or special event. From your engagement party to the after party, our creativity and experience will help bring your vision to life! Our floral designer will help guide you in choosing the best florals and decor to compliment your unique event. Simple Elegance, it's what we ... read more

We specialize in creating fresh and beautiful decor for your Wedding or special event. From your engagement party to the after party, our creativity and experience will help bring your vision to life! Our floral designer will help guide you in choosing the best florals and decor to compliment your unique event. Simple Elegance, it's what we do.
Schedule your complimentary appointment today and we'll do the rest!

For more info, please visit http://flowersbysimplyelegant.com/ or call 516-350-9018

Also, visit us on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/#!/SimplyElegantFlorals

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s