Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment

Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment

Bloomington, IL
309.261.2559   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Miranda Davis and her team at Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment helped me create my dream wedding. My husband and I were working full time, I was finishing my Master’s degree, and we lived outside of the town where the wedding took place. With these challenges, we needed a wedding planner. Simple Elegance set the stage for an exciting and stress-free wedding planning experience. During our first meetings, Miranda and Julie studied our “wedding vision.” From then on, it was all about wonderful communication. Miranda does a wonderful job of answering texts, emails, and phone calls promptly. She organized our vendor meetings around our busy schedules and took detailed notes so we could just listen. She would send updated “to do” lists based on our timeline so nothing would be missed. We met to see sample table set ups and we viewed the décor in the church to ensure everything looked how we hoped. Miranda communicated with my family and bridal party with wonderful professionalism. She worked closely with my mom and mother-in-law. The bridal party appreciated the detailed itinerary. Miranda has a leadership style that is “to-the-point” yet gentle. Everyone knew where and what they should be doing but knew they could approach Miranda if there was an issue. We worked with Miranda’s husband and the Simple Elegance DJ, lighting, & photo booth services and were very happy. Julie & the Simple Elegance team did wonderful work with our flowers. Working with Simple Elegance made my wedding journey organized, exciting, & a joyful event in itself. What I appreciate the most is the fact that on my wedding day, I had NO worries. We & the Simple Elegance team worked hard on all the wedding details leading up to our day. I was confidence that Miranda & her team were taking the reins and would ensure everything went as planned. On our day, all I thought about was the commitment I was making and the love surrounding us. For that, I will forever be grateful!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
1706 E. Empire, Bloomington, IL 61704

Your Wedding Dream Team

Events and Entertainment

... read more

Events and Entertainment

Simple Elegance Events and Wedding Designs is a full-service, full-time Wedding Planning, Design, and Entertaiment company, based in Central Illinois, serving brides throughout the United States.

We offer a variety of services - Planning, Design, Decor, DJ, Lighting, Photo Booth, Floral, Set Up, Tear Down and so much more!

We do not have another “day job” that you’ll have to worry about not having us to respond to your questions, concerns or desires in a timely manner. We will always get back to you and you are always a priority for us because we only work with a limited number of brides per year.

We have a passion for what we do, which will be obvious in our work and in our conversations. We love helping others create their dream weddings and we love adding to the beauty that already is love - who wouldn’t?

Our clients will tell you that working with us means that you’ll not only get straight-forward, impartial feedback from us, but you’ll also get someone who is here for you emotionally and more. We all need support, love and feedback, and we are all that and more for our brides and their families. We truly love each and every one of our clients, and you will always know that.

Please call us for a complimentary appointment to discuss your needs.

A wedding is a memory that will last for a lifetime and we want it to be more than just beautiful and well coordinated, we want it to be
A Wedding to Dream of!

Please call 309-261-2559 or email us at for further details.  Visit our website to view our galleries

We also love to coordinate anniversary parties as well as other events.

Simple Elegance Events and Entertainment is truly a wedding and event company that fits your needs perfectly.

+/- read less
Categories: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Memorials, Proms
Established: 2004
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
I had the pleasure of entertaining at a fabulous reception in Bloomington, IL with Simple Elegance Event & Wedding Design and one of the primary reasons everyone knew it was going to be a fabulous event was the breathtaking floral arrangements, table linens, chair covers, and creative decor that had been provided by Simple Elegance. I commonly entertain in Southern California and I have not seen too many weddings that could compare the look and environment that Simple Elegance was able to create. Hats Off! Well Done! Bravo!
Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment is a wedding full service event company from Bloomington, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Bloomington, Normal, and Central Illinois . Simple Elegance Events & Entertainment is a professional wedding full service event company that has been part of the Central Illinois wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in planning, floral design, rentals, DJ, uplighting, and photobooths