Savannah Event Catering

Savannah Event Catering

Creating Tasteful Memories

Savannah , GA 31406 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'o...
Maximum capacity: 3000
About Us
 Savannah Event Catering is dedicated to providing high quality cuisine and  superior service provided by an impeccably trained staff. Executive Chef, Mark Scomo has been satisfying discerning clients for more than 18 years with his distinctive blend of New American and Old World Mediterranean fare. As the chef, owner and designer of several local restaurant concepts, including Fettuccini & Company Italian Restaurant, Chef Mark brings his experience and skills honed over almost 2 decades to your event. Whether you are having a reception, cook-out, wedding or meeting, we can design a menu to fit your style, party theme and budget. From a backyard BBQ to Sushi to an elegant black tie affair; Savannah Event Catering can create a menu to fit your needs.

Savannah Event Catering offers free consultation and menu planning, as well as complimentary delivery to anywhere in Metro Savannah and surrounding areas. We offer the option of fully staffed functions or drop-offs, with any set-up and break-down included in the price. Get the quality you deserve…at prices you can live with! Make your vision a reality with Savannah Event Catering.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough about Mark of Savannah Event Catering. I can only rate up to 5 but if I could I would give him all 10s. He went over, above and beyond all of our expectations. He catered our daughter's entire wedding weekend which consisted of three separate days and meals. The price was right, the portions were plenty and the taste was exquisite. The staff was also very courteous and professional. Savannah Event Catering defined our weekend. Mark, thank you for providing us with a worry free and tasty weekend!

Sincerely,
Andy and Michele

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
When you hire Savannah Event Catering you can expect elegance, style, affordability, professionalism and deliciousness! I'm a photographer and I love to shoot beautiful styled food and I love to capture guests taking the first bite of a delicious meal. Your guests deserve not only good food, but a beautiful arrangement of colors and style. Ask for a taste -testing ...you will be blown away.
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1346800246977 rainbow Professional Association of Wedding Officiants
912-660-7533
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards