Savannah Event Catering Reviews

71 | Savannah, GA

71 Reviews for Savannah Event Catering

71 Savannah Event Catering Reviews

Monelle · Married on 01/06/2018

Very easy to work with. Plated meal choice, beef shoulder tenderloin and chicken breast. Food was a HUGE hit! Dessert, flaming donuts also well enjoyed!

Cheryl · Married on 01/06/2018

Excellent food for our wedding! Everyone raved about the food! Plenty of food, displayed beautifully and served nicely! I recommend Chef Mark and his crew for all your catering needs!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

Had such a great time working with Savannah Event Catering for our wedding. Chef Mark customized a menu that couldn't have matched our personalities and our wedding more perfectly. The food was incredible and the service was perfect! Could not recommend them more

Kathryn · Married on 10/21/2017

We were absolutely thrilled with Mark and his team! Our guests talked about how great the food was for the rest of the entire reception and weekend. We happily traded our cake out for flaming donuts and it did not disappoint! They were flexible for vegetarian meals and vendor meals as well. Thanks SEC!!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

We were incredibly impressed with Savannah Event Catering from our initial contact through the big event. The food and service are top quality for a reasonable price. Our guests were very happy with the food. The shrimp and grits were a huge hit! We highly recommend Mark Scomo and his team at Savannah Event Catering!!

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Fabulous experience with Savannah Event Catering. Food tasted amazing and was affordable, the grilled cheese bar during the dance was a huge success! Highly recommend this vendor.

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2017

This place is awesome! They have great prices and great food! Our guests raved about how great the food was. Savannah Event Catering was great to work with, very responsive, offered suggestions when we werent sure what we wanted, made any amendments we asked them to make. All around great! I highly recommend them!

Anne · Married on 02/11/2017

We used Savannah Event Catering for annual Porsche club dinners, and we decided to use them for all of our dinners. They provided the best service, best food, and a diverse menu for a great value. Our drivers all raved over the catering that was so much better than any other catered dinners from other vendors. We thank them so much and will spread the word to the other car clubs.

Anna · Married on 12/17/2016

Mark was recommended to us by so many people and I now understand why. His food is spectacularly delicious! The most difficult part was trying to decide which amazing food we wanted at our wedding because we wanted it all!!! The flaming donuts were so fun and unique and I honestly cant say anything bad about them. All the servers were so nice and easy to work with as well. Mark is so easy going and down to earth, he made me feel so comfortable about everything. Most definitely recommended!

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2016

Mark, the SEC team, and the food were flawless. We had an amazing night and everyone raved about how much they enjoyed the food! I highly recommend the bacon wrapped chicken and the braised beef with risotto- YUMMY! So glad I chose Savannah Event Catering!

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

Mark and his team are wonderful! The tasting was so much fun and they truly take pride in their food. We absolutely loved everything about the stations we had at our reception. They helped us formulate the perfect menu and our guests continue to rave about the food! I would recommend Savannah Event Catering for any special event you may have!

Kyle · Married on 09/17/2016

We made a great decision by choosing Savannah Event Catering for the wedding. Then, we made a poor decision by trying to find a different rehearsal dinner caterer / venue. Then, we made a really awesome decision to select them for the rehearsal dinner as well!

For the rehearsal dinner, they brought what was quite possibly the best low country boil we've ever had - the staff that came to support the event was courteous, friendly, quick to help in whatever way possible, and made the event even more amazing than we thought it could have been!

For the wedding, I don't even know where to start! The appetizers were a hit (we took the Brie/Raspberry phyllo cup recipe and scored some points recently with a dinner), and the stations were each really amazing - can't go wrong with shrimp and grits; also can't go wrong with Chicken and Waffles!

And to wrap everything up, regardless if you get a groom's cake, you have to get the flaming doughnut bar - it was a spectacle to see and was one of the best things we had at the wedding!

Crystal · Married on 07/30/2016

Savannah Event Catering will work with your budget while creating an amazing cuisine for your guests. The food was amazing and my guests complimented it frequently. I was very pleased with working with them.

Savannah · Married on 04/02/2016

The food was perfect. The staff were perfect. Everything- was perfect!! We did multiple taste testings and after a short time established our dream menu. We come from a family of "foodies" and wanted a caterer who could impress our families. Savannah Event Catering pulled it off!!! Everyone enjoyed the food and service. Would recommend these guys again in a heartbeat.

Ali · Married on 03/11/2016

You will not be disappointed!!! When searching for a caterer online, I was immediately drawn to Mark's menu. Being from south Louisiana, it was difficult to find a caterer that was just right for our needs, but Mark made it easy! The tasting we scheduled left us craving more of his divine food. We couldn't have been more pleased with the excellent, professional service and the delicious, gorgeously displayed food. Our guests were talking about how delicious it was long after we made it back home!! A+ review from all of us!! Thanks again Mark!! Hope we get to see you guys again!!

Victoria · Married on 11/21/2015

Mark is great! He is very professional, and has many ideas to make your event great. For example, we had BBQ at our wedding and made the suggestion of serving chicken for our appetizers for our guests who may not like pork. It seems like a no-brainer, but as a stressed out bride, it was a wonderful suggestion! The food was wonderful, and the set up was beautiful. Thank you again for making our day great!

• Sean and Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Mark and Haley are SOOO great! From start to finish these guys were amazing to work with. Haley revised my quote I think a hundred times to fit perfectly with the food I wanted and to fit my budget needs! I also was planning my wedding from Virginia where I live and they made me feel so comfortable with working with them from so far away. I came into town a few weeks before the big day and Mark made a feast for our tasting! Every single thing was so delicious and had such good flavor. I am a health and fitness coach and a HUGE foodie - he was able to perfectly tailor the menu to what we wanted. Everyone was so impressed with the food and we couldn't have been any happier with our catering selection!!!!! Thank so much Mark and Haley, I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to everyone in or around the Savannah area!

Teresa · Married on 09/19/2015

Savannah Event Caters were very professional and very prepared . The food was great the best shrimp and grits I have ever eaten. Professsional, great customer service.

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2015

Mark is the best! He and Hayley helped us come up with a great menu for our wedding, and it turned out phenomenal! Not only is his food incredible, his presentation is beautiful and better than any I've ever seen (which is important when choosing a caterer for a wedding). We did a "southern" menu with his pulled pork sliders and shrimp and grits stations, and our guests loved it! It has been a few weeks since our wedding, and we still have people raving to us about how great the food was. I've also enjoyed his catering at several other events, and it's been consistently great every single time. Price is right, portions are substantial, and Mark is so easy to work with. You will not be disappointed!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

Our food was so good my family is still talking about it! Everyone was super helpful, friendly and professional. Chef Mark really helped us pick a menu that reflected is a as couple and it was perfect!

• W

William · Married on 09/05/2015

These guys create a great display of delicious food. We had a unique menu that everyone was crazy about. Will have to say the food these guys provided was the most talked about item of our event. Wonderful!!!

Mark and his crew were so personal and professional.
    When we went in for our tasking Mark when above and beyond providing everything and was very open and up front with us about cost. They also worked with us and making sure we got everything we wanted and more. I actually forgot about one detail I told them in our first meeting and the day of the wedding they remembered and did it for me. I totally forgot until I saw it and could not believe they did it!
    They are fast to respond to emails and any questions I had. They were so helpful.
    What a blessing, I would have them cater more events in the future.

Sarah Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

Everything was amazing! The food was delicious with a great presentation.

Everything was great! All the guests loved the food and everything was set up nicely. The shrimp and grits bar was a big hit, many people who don't eat fish tried it and loved it. My cousin admitted he went back at least 4 times for the shrimp and grits. It was the one thing that did go smoothly at my wedding and the staff was really friendly!