Sandy White, Central Coast Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I wish I could properly express how absolutely wonderful Sandy was at our wedding, but it's so hard to sum up! Our ceremony was perfect in every way. Sandy has a gorgeous speaking voice and gave the most heartfelt oration that we (my husband and I) and our guests have ever heard. I sincerely believe that Sandy is the finest officiant in the area and recommend her one hundred percent.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Pismo Beach / Avila Beach / San Luis Obispo / Morro Bay / Cayucos / All Central Coast , CA 93402

Intimate - Special - Affordable

I love my work.  It is an honor to officiate a wedding.  Each of my ceremonies are filled with love and joy.  The union you are creating on your wedding day is special, and the ceremony should reflect your love and traditions.  From my heart...I will deliver a special and intimate experience!

$200 Local Area Ceremony ~

Elopement ... read more

$200 Local Area Ceremony ~

Elopement Package Available!

Client Reviews Say It Best:

"I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person than Sandy to officiate our wedding. I feel so lucky to have found her. It was almost like she was part of the family. The ceremony was perfect and beautiful. We had a sand ceremony and everything went wonderfully. Sandy was a great person to have on your side, not just as your officiant. She was helpful in planning, rehearsal and helping out during the wedding with the wedding music. She helped to make it so effortless. She definitely was a professional and knows her job. She was also warm, open, caring and we couldn't have done it without her. I absolutely recommend her to anyone in need. You will be so happy you did. She is an asset to any couple on the most important day of their lives."  Wedding 5/17/2014

Details & Pricing at www.Day2Wed.com

BIO for Sandy White:

Sandy White has specialized speaking skills that help her to make every wedding unique, special, and memorable.

Since early 2000 she and her husband, Johnny, developed and present classes in Communication, Goals & Objectives and Finance for pre-marriage couples at one of the largest churches in Fresno.

In 1987  Sandy developed a private practice as a Credit & Debt Counselor, and trained counselors across America. She is a well known Key-Note Speaker and published author.

Since 2006 Sandy, her husband and son own and operate a Department of Justice & FBI Live Scan Fingerprinting Agency, 007LiveScan.com in Fresno California.

In 2011 Sandy began her practice as a wedding officiant in the Central California market.  She quickly became the premier officiant in her area.  She has preformed hundreds of weddings, and her clients love her.  She and her husband have relocated to the California Central Coast, and she continues to help couples become "happily ever after" with her ministry of love!

Her background as a public speaker, author and counselor provide Sandy with the skills needed to assist each couple with creating a wedding day filled with love and joy!

We have made it possible for anyone to have a beautiful and affordable wedding ceremony.  As a wedding and marriage Minister, it is Sandy's goal to assure quality service at an affordable price.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2010
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Sandy does a fantastic job. She is a really good speaker. Sandy is happy to travel anywhere in the central valley and is so easy to work with. I look forward to the weddings I do with Sandy because I know everything will go smoothly with no surprises.
Sandy White, Central Coast Officiant is a wedding Officiant Minister from San Luis Obispo, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pismo Beach, Paso Robles, and Morro Bay. Sandy White, Central Coast Officiant is a professional wedding Officiant Minister that has been part of the San Luis Obispo, CA wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Officiant Minister