Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Reviews

Sandy White, Officiant/Minister 1
Sandy White, Officiant/Minister 2

Kimberly Martinez · Married on 12/20/2018

Fantastic Officiant

We are so thankful for Sandy and her husband for our beautiful ceremony! They were so welcoming and professional!

• IRENE

Irene Flores · Married on 12/16/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Sandy was amazing she took charge and really helped everything turn out perfect!! The quality of music omg amazing. I promise you won’t go wrong with her! Your only mistake is choosing someone else pick sandy white she’s worth it!!

Sandy White, Officiant/Minister 3

Jk Coor · Married on 12/07/2018

Stellar. Professional. On time! LOVELY person inside and out.

We were quite impressed with Sandy’s professionalism and Texas sized heart. Her love immediately shines through the second you see her. Her wisdom is well beyond her years and her no judgement attitude is certainly what all of us want from others. I loved that she is a minister! We were from two different church backgrounds and she handled this information with ease. It was the best day of our lives and she was an integral part of this joyous day! This precious minister leaves our memories warm and happy as we think back on this day and how
    easy she made our commitment become reality. Sandy is truly the BEST. I cannot imagine that there is ANY MINISTER who could have made our day better. We thank you.

Clifford Gibson · Married on 10/20/2018

Last minute hero

Due to an emergency our officiant had to cancel a week before the wedding😧 and on top of that the photographer was no show! Omg it was turning into a nightmare situation. But sandy white came in from Lubbock to Midland Texas. She did an amazing ceremony. It wasn't rushed but also didn't drag on either. And then her husband stepped in to take pictures that turned out great despite the circumstances. I would HIGHLY recommend this wonderful woman to perform your wedding!

Robert · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved everything about Sandy White and her husband! She made us feel so comfortable when our nerves were through the roof. She has a way of making people laugh and easing the tension on a very important day. If everything has gone wrong, you can at least count on her to make your day exactly what it's supposed to be, the joining of two people who are madly in love and that's all that matters.

I told her that I have a huge fear of speaking in front of people and was afraid I was gonna stammer through my vows. What she told me I will never forget, "Your vows aren't for everyone else, they are for him. As long as you are saying them loud enough for him to hear, that's all that matters." Those are words of wisdom that I plan to pass on to anyone who needs them. Thank you again Sandy for helping us though this amazing passage in our lives. We'll be calling on you again soon for a vow renewal :)

Sandy White, Officiant/Minister 4

cerisa · Married on 07/27/2018

Sandy was awesome. She made us feel very comfortable with how everything was going to work. And was very professional even when the bride was running late. Thank you so much for making our day even more special for us.

Crystal · Married on 06/22/2018

Sandy was so amazing! She responded to any questions I had in a quick manner! Our ceremony was beautiful! We did the repeat after me vows and I was nervous it would be a boring ceremony because we chose that option but sandy made it very special and personal. She is great at what she does! Thank you for helping make our day great!

Alan · Married on 06/02/2018

Sandy and Johnny were the perfect choice for our wedding. They showed such empathy about our special story. We hope to see them in he future. I would highly recommend them.

Randi · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was perfect. Probably the only time I will see my husband cry!!! THANK YOU!!!

Briana · Married on 05/26/2018

Sandy White was the perfect officiant for our wedding! From the very beginning, she was a pleasure to work with and was always responsive to emails and texts. She was professional and organized in every way and made sure the ceremony went smoothly Her husband also took photos! She made sure the ceremony was very personal and intimate. We loved the idea of the Love Letter Box! We wrote love letters to each other and sealed them. They were placed in the box during the ceremony. Sandy explained how they will be opened and read on anniversaries or during disagreements to remind us of the love and happiness we shared on our special day! We highly recommend Sandy White as a wedding officiate on your special day?! She was the best!

Emily · Married on 02/11/2018

I can’t thank Sandy and her husband enough for this amazing experience. I was needing to find someone to marry us and someone how GOD put Sandy in my path. She responded quickly and was able to make my day special. I recommend her to anyone getting married around the Lubbock Texas area!!

CLAUDIA · Married on 10/01/2017

Sandy and her husband Johnny were amazing people. I am so glad I chose them to do our little private ceremony. Sandy and Johnny were very professional. Our packet consisted of the ceremony and pictures. Great affordable price! Loved how they took our pictures! Our pictures will arrive in about a week; however, Sandy took some pictures with her phone and shared those with us immediately after the ceremony. Our wedding was on Sunday, October 1, 2017 at sunset at the Shore Cliff Hotel gazebo overlooking the ocean. Thank you Sandy and Johnny! I will definitely recommend you to family and friends with future marriage plans at the beach!

• I

Iliana · Married on 09/17/2017

Sandy was AMAZING!!! My husband and I were nervous as we didn't know what to expect on our wedding day, as we did not have a rehearsal. Sandy called us and walked us through the process, explained to us what we could expect that day and totally eased our nerves. Sandy personalized our wedding by including our son's name who is in Heaven. She had this amazing white sea shell that literally looked like angel wings, this was a gift from her to us.

Sandy and Johnny were very professional. Our packet consisted of the ceremony, pictures and music, all for a great price. Sandy had excellent and fun poses that our family and we took together. Our pictures will arrive in about a week; however, Sandy took some pictures with her phone and shared those with us immediately after the ceremony. Our wedding was on Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 10 am in Pismo, directly on the beach sand. We had our parents and siblings attend the ceremony, which put our party at 15 guests, plus ourselves and our puppy and everything turned out PERFECT!

We THANK YOU Sandy and Johnny for everything you did. We both recommend her and her husband services for your wedding, you will not regret it.

-I&J Gonzales

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2017

Sandy put together a wonderful ceremony for us!! She responded quickly and was on time for pur ceremony.

Keith · Married on 09/12/2017

We were delighted to have Sandy as our wedding officiate, along with her husband Johnny as our photographer/witness. Our beach wedding was very personalized and touching. Johnny's photos give us many happy memories. We will happily reflect on our beautiful service for years to come, and we have many thoughts of gratitude for having had the services of Sandy and Johnny.

Travis · Married on 08/08/2017

Sandy & Johnny White was a perfect fit for our vow renewal. They were easy to contact, very responsive, and very fair in price. Sandy also recommended some alternative places for better picture taking which was nice. They were upbeat and welcoming which made it feel like they were apart of the family. We received confirmations and advance notices before our event. The day of our vow renewal, Sandy & Johnny showed up early and notified us that they were there. Since this was a beach wedding and Sandy was familiar with the area, they knew exactly where to set up. They provided a bluetooth enabled loudspeaker for music and Johnny took pictures through the whole process. The whole ceremony went perfect thanks to their professionalism. We would recommend and would use them again for our next vow renewal.

Michael · Married on 07/20/2017

Sandy and Johnny were awesome. The service was elegant, pragmatic, gentle and quite touching. We needed to get married with just a few hours notice. Sandy and Johnny came through for us splendidly!

Ami · Married on 06/10/2017

Sandy and her husband were true professionals. She was hired to help at the rehearsal, to be the officiant at our wedding, and her husband took photos at the wedding.
    At the rehearsal, her help was immeasurable. She took command and gave us solid direction (my husband and I have never been married, therefore we knew NOTHING about how a ceremony goes).
    The wedding was no different; she came early and met guests, helped the guys with their boutonnières, and helped me pose for pictures.
    The wedding ceremony went flawlessly because of her help. Almost all of my guests mentioned how great she was, especially those involved in the wedding.
    When we returned from our honeymoon, the scan disk of her husband's photos was already in my mailbox (less than a week after the wedding).
    She made us feel comfortable with her from the start and went above and beyond her job description. I can't thank her enough for her kindness and help on my big day.

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Sandy and her husband are so kind and professional. From the moment we met them, on the day of our wedding, they made us feel so comfortable. Sandy's words of wisdom and inspiration truly meant so much to us. I really appreciate them working with me on such short notice. I would recommend them to anyone looking for such a gracious and sweet couple to make their special day very memorable.
    Cheers!

Vanessa · Married on 04/17/2017

Sandy is phenomenal, and Johnny as well. After 10 years, my fiance and I decided to get married on Easter Sunday, but had to wait one day for the county recorder to register our license. Sandy was incredibly responsive on Easter Sunday, and was able to marry us on the following day. Her kindness, compassion, and professionalism are exceptional. We highly recommend Sandy.

Paul · Married on 03/19/2017

Sandy did an absolutely elegant wedding ceremony for us. Although our ceremony was simple and only the two of us, Sandy treated us as if there 300 attendees. Our questions were answered promptly and politely, her fee was fair and she even arrived early. Frankly, she was far more prepared than us and she calmed our nerves. Sandy has a very gentle personality and, for us, that was a very positive attribute.

Finally, Sandy did something I've never seen before. When time came to share our vows, she moved away and let us share privately. Without getting into detail, our vows were very moving and personal. Sandy gave us space, we were able to say our vows, cry a little and a minute or two later, she came back, giving us very positives affirmations, helping us collect ourselves. Sandy was absolutely amazing!

Loree · Married on 03/17/2017

Very personable and professional. It's as if she has known the couple for years. I was very pleased with the ceremony; she makes great eye contact with the bride and groom and doesn't just read. All the guests commented on how nice the ceremony was. I would recommend Sandy to anyone looking for an officiant.

Amber · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband and I chose Sandy White to officiate our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and helped me choose the right location. When I met her she didn't treat me like I was a "customer" I felt like I have known her for years. She made all of my dreams come true that day and I highly recommend her!
    Thank you sandy!

Christie · Married on 01/16/2017

When we look back at our wedding day, for years to come we will forever remember how perfect it was. From the weather, to the spot on "Our Beach"...Perfect. Sandy set our minds at ease with her professionalism and warmth from the beginning to the end. Every detail and concern was addressed in a timely manner. Every emotion and feeling was beautifully captured in the ceremony Sandy designed around us. Ours was not just a wedding about me and my husband, but also about our 5 children as well. I can honestly say Sandy didn't see 2 families blending to become one, she saw One Big Happy Family and that's exactly what the ceremony and our memories reflect.

Thank you Sandy!