Sand Shark Limos, LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

We used Sand Shark Limos for our recent wedding. Our driver picked me and my bridesmaids up from the hotel and took us to the ceremony venue. We were running a little late getting ready and our driver was very patient when we arrived downstairs. After the ceremony, my husband and I rode in the limo to the reception site. The limo itself was clean and well taken care of, and the driving was smooth. I was very happy with the service.

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
1941 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Whether you want to Party like a Rock Star in the Party bus , travel in a white or black stretch limo, need a ride to and from the airport or be pampered in sheer elegance we've got the ride to suit your style.. Take a bite out of your boring night and come party with the Sharks at Sand Shark Limos .

Details