Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Althea and Rose of Sharon was wonderful! Althea makes a Pinterest board based on your vision to make sure you're both on the same page and then delivers a product more beautiful than you could have imagined! She was great at working within our budget to still create the vision I wanted and texted me photos of the ceremony arrangement, since she knew I wouldn't see it until I was walking down the aisle. I also ordered some greenery in bulk for making my own arrangements and the price and quality was unbeatable.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2015 C Main Dr, Johnson, AR 72704

Creating Custom Floral Designs for all Life's Events

At Rose of Sharon Floral Designs our specialties are our Couples. From the more traditional to the most avant-garde, we design with the couple to create the perfect atmosphere for their day. Whether the vision is glitz and glamour, whimsical beauty, elegant sophistication or rustic chic, Rose of Sharon will create your day with everything from bouquets to floral pieces for your attending furry friends.

We understand that every couple wants their special day to be unforgettable and at Rose of Sharon, our Couples know that unforgettable is never unattainable. We work with any budget, theme and size; simply start with a free consultation and watch as your dream wedding becomes a reality.

Want to create your arrangement yourself? We offer DIY services and design workshops for your convenience.

Looking for arrangements for a party, event or holiday? We will create the perfect arrangements for any event. Call us at 470-973-0588 to discuss a free consultation.

+/- read less