Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Althea at Rose of Sharon was the perfect example of how a wedding vendor should work. We had an initial meeting to discuss what I was looking for, and she quickly followed up with details and pricing. We worked on this via email (since I was living in another state at the time) until I was satisfied. She followed up with me regularly and especially the week before to make sure we were all set and if I needed any changes. When I did need to add some centerpieces and a boutonniere, she did so with no problem. The end result of my floral arrangements and bouquets was fabulous! I loved them and they were exactly as ordered. She even sent me pictures as she made them which was really great. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2015 C Main Dr, Johnson, AR 72704

Creating Custom Floral Designs for all Life's Events

At Rose of Sharon Floral Designs our specialties are our Couples. From the more traditional to the most avant-garde, we design with the couple to create the perfect atmosphere for their day. Whether the vision is glitz and glamour, whimsical beauty, elegant sophistication or rustic chic, Rose of Sharon will create your day with everything from bouquets to floral pieces for your attending furry friends.

We understand that every couple wants their special day to be unforgettable and at Rose of Sharon, our Couples know that unforgettable is never unattainable. We work with any budget, theme and size; simply start with a free consultation and watch as your dream wedding becomes a reality.

Want to create your arrangement yourself? We offer DIY services and design workshops for your convenience.

Looking for arrangements for a party, event or holiday? We will create the perfect arrangements for any event. Call us at 470-973-0588 to discuss a free consultation.

+/- read less