ROMA SPOSA

ROMA SPOSA

708 N. Old Woodward
722 N. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Roma Sposa is an exquisite upscale bridal and evening atelier located in the prominent and affluent city of Birmingham, Michigan.  Open for business since 1996, Roma Sposa, Italian for Roman Bride, is the premier destination for “fashion forward” brides.  Catering to the discerning upscale woman, the atelier is dedicated to consistently providing the highest quality of customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, representing couture designer collections exclusively in Michigan, while maintaining a lovely atmosphere which respects diversity, ideas and hard work.

Designers in the Roma Sposa Collection include:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my experience at Roma Sposa. They have BEAUTIFUL one of kind dresses and everyone there is so helpful. From my first consultation, to my fittings and changes in alterations, they provided me with 1st class service. My sales girl, Lisa, was wonderful. She was highly recommended and I see why. She is so knowledgeable...she helped create a one of kind dress for my wedding. So, so happy with the professionalism and quality of service from Lisa and this bridal store.

ROMA SPOSA responded with the following comments:

Thank you Drita for the kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed our services and your time with Lisa. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day.

Congratulations, we wish you many years of happiness!

xo,

Roma Sposa Team

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
ROMA SPOSA is a wedding gown, accessories, bridesmaid from Europe, Israel, and US. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, New York, and Texas. ROMA SPOSA is a professional wedding Bridal Atelier that has been part of the retail wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Bridal Couture, Accessories, Bridesmaids, and eveningwear
248-723-4300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment