Rob Alberti’s Event Services, DJ & Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When my wife and I were looking at vendors, we knew that music and lighting were some of the most important elements of a wedding. Rob Alberti proved to us that he embodied these qualities. My wife and I met with him twice at a nearby Panera bread, which we appreciated as it saved us a bit of a drive to his office. Right from the start, he was open and responsive to the rudimentary ideas my wife and I discussed, quick to explain how he could take our vision and bring it to life. He was very flexible and was able to deliver on exactly what we wanted while still remaining within our budget. His uplighting and dance floor lighting helped to create the exact vibe we wanted. As a DJ, he is easily the best we've ever encountered. BPM-matched crossfading allowed each song to transition seamlessly into the next. On-the-fly mixes of songs and beats impressed our guests so much that nearly all our guests were still dancing at our last song. While my review sounds like he focuses on the modern DJing scene, he truly is a multi-faceted artist: many of our guests with older tastes remarked to us afterwards how wonderful it was to hear their favorite songs played with more modern tracks. At our wedding, young and old alike were kept on the dance floor throughout the entire night. As an MC, he remained professional and avoided that "cheesy" vibe my wife and I were looking to avoid. His photo booth was the hit of our wedding: excellent attendants with a wonderful keepsake photo album from our guests . Mr. Alberti's skills, coupled with the perfect lighting and spot-on decor, served to give us the perfect wedding. After the wedding, he quickly sent us a “mix CD” of our wedding songs, as well as audio recording of our vows and entrances. If you're looking at DJs: stop looking. Rob Alberti is worth every single cent. I don't know how he does it, but he gets you precisely what you want (and even exceeds expectations!) within your budget. Schedule a meeting!

From Katie and Brian Freeman

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
1310 Russell Road, Westfield, MA 01085
BLOG

The non-cheesy DJ alternative - Transforming space, light & sound

Are you the type of couple who makes your own rules and has your own style? A love story as unique as yours calls for our innovative entertainment. We specialize in unique celebrations for soul-mates and trendsetters in the MA/CT/RI areas.

How are we going to make your reception AMAZING?

How are we going to make your reception AMAZING?

• Your guests will be amazed at how much fun your wedding is
  • Your guests will rave about it...the Best Wedding Ever
  • You will not stop smiling all day
  • Everyone will hear the emotion during your ceremony with our help
  • Your guests will be entertained & will be involved in your celebration
  • We will help you create unique and memorable moments at your wedding
  • We will go beyond what is expected of us to make sure your wedding is perfect
  • Your dance floor will be packed - happy guests with tired feet
  • Would you like our help in planning your perfect wedding?
  “We received so so many compliments from our guests about you. The night flowed perfectly.” Lin & Jarad – Gedney Farm, New Marlborough, MA   “That personal touch meant so much to us. You were so accommodating and easy to work with.” website  -   blog  -  facebook  -   pinterest  -  mixcloud

We can provide - Event Lighting - Photo Booth Rentals - Disc Jockey - Tent Lighting - Up-Lighting

Call 413-562-2632 or Email Rob about your event plans

or you can even Text Rob at 413-977-5775

Boston 617-778-6510 – Hartford 860-631-7754 – Newport 401-367-0375 +/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1983
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
Rob has an amazing ability to read a crowd and get them on the dance floor. He is a master of music and knows exactly what it will take to get your crowd dancing. I've never seen a party like those DJ'd by Rob.
PROS I KNOW (125) View All 125 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)