Red Rose Photography

Red Rose Photography

Photojournalism and Lifestyle Photography serving both nationally and internationally

Baltimore, MD 21212 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
For more of my work, please go to
www.redrose-photography.com

I specialize in wedding photography that has an edgy elegance. My Photojournalistic style has been referred to as something you would see in a magazine. I love Weddings, there is no higher honor than being asked to photograph this special day. I love being unobtrusive in my approach, but I will climb a tree if I have to for that amazing shot. Photography is my passion and when you hire me, you are not only hiring a true professional but someone who really cares about my clients. Give me a call!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Future brides, look no further! Red Rose Photography delivers a dream wedding package that will not only *wow* you and your betrothed, but your parents and guests, too. We knew we were getting something quite special from the very beginning and we are STILL getting compliments about our "lovely" and "awesome" photographers! My husband and I were extremely pleased from start to finish.

We had our engagement, rehearsal dinner and wedding day photos all snapped by Rosey and her fantastic assistant (for the wedding day only), Oriana. Red Rose Photography offers every wedding package imaginable that is certain to fit into whatever budget you might have. We are still shocked at the value of our package for the level of attention and time we received.

Rosey has a natural gift for making you feel comfortable during the shoots and is an absolute delight to work with. She has an upbeat, adventurous attitude, is extremely patient and thoughtful (especially regarding family dynamics that impact the wedding day, like divorced parents) and is a consummate professional. We must have changed the date of our scheduled engagement photo shoot at least six times and Rosey was considerably flexible and understanding which helped ease the other mounting marriage stresses. If there's one thing a bride and groom desperately need on their wedding day, it's a calm and collected photographer who is tremendously skilled AND can successfully adapt to any unforeseen situation or person.

Rosey's photographic style is fresh, modern yet timeless, and oh yes, simply breathtaking....it's like getting a Vogue photographer without the Vogue price! Paul and I couldn't have felt more taken care of on our special days and we have Red Rose Photography to thank for making those happy memories even happier!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Sitting down with Rosie you will immediately find that her interesting cultural background is as unique and diverse as her work. We at Absolute love working with her ... and you should really check out her work. Very candid ... and undervalued!
443-983-9198
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards