Rebecca Wellings Wedding Invitations Accessories & Gifts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I never knew how much fun choosing wedding invitations could be! Susan was so pleasant and patient and had wonderful suggestions and 100's of sample invitations to choose from. I knew what color I wanted, red and we went from there, we chose a pocket invitation with red, black and white, very different and oh so beautiful. Susan was so helpful and articulate in setting up the wording and print on the invitation. They came out even more beautiful than I could imagine. She calls and emails to make sure every letter and the font you have chosen are placed exactly how you want them. We had a winter wedding and I wore red velvet and my husband wore a black suit, so the red and black invitation fit our theme beautifully. Susan has a sample of our inivitation, to show others that what ever you choose and if you want something very different like I did, will come out amazing. She makes triple sure your invitations are exceptional and Susan is such a pleasure to work with! Thank you Susan!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Greensboro, NC 27408
BLOG

Personalize It! Serving North Carolina and Nationwide

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PERSONALIZE YOUR WEDDING Beautiful collections of wedding invitation ensembles, accessories, favors and attendants gifts. Browse and shop our different collections 24/7 or, for brides in the Greensboro North Carolina area,call for your personal consultation and to see our selections not show online. Serving brides in North C arolina and Nationwide. Your Wedding...Your Style...Affordable Price. We love Helping Brides!
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)