Ravenna Bloom

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I hired Wendy to do our wedding flowers, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We absolutely loved how our flowers came out. After one consultation where I brought in pictures and ideas, Wendy had it down. We didn’t give her a lot to go on, just a look/feel and color palette. And the flowers were simply stunning.

Wendy was so nice and helpful. She was responsive to my emails and requests to add on rental items. We had beautiful centerpiece displays with wooden slabs to fit our wildflower bouquets and twine-wrapped bottles with lavender. Our boutonnieres were stunning- with thistle and lavender wrapped in twine. Her services are very affordable and well worth every penny! Highly recommend Ravenna Bloom!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8807 15th Ave N.E., Seattle, WA 98115

The perfect wedding deserves the perfect flowers!

Ravenna Bloom specializes in designing flowers for weddings and events in the greater Seattle area.  We can accomodate designs that reflect any couples personality. We have many rentals to choose from to enhance the ambiance of your ceremony and reception.  Please contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation so we can get started on plann ing the flowers for your next event!
Details