Pompey Hollow Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Molly and Zack are a fantastic team together and separately. Molly and Zack were very quick with follow up to questions and changes to our schedule.

The actual day of our wedding the previously scheduled timeline of events were all changed and some of the children in our wedding party were a bit cranky. Despite all of that working against us, the pictures taken show our progression in a light hearted, beautifully artistic and romantic way. That is impressive, especially considering we had a winter wedding so outside photography was more challenging.

Our wedding day went by so quickly and there were many small details that I painstakingly planned on for my guests and missed seeing due to my bridal responsibilities. Molly and Zack captured those moments and now I have memories to cherish that I had not actually been able to experience.

I highly recommend Pompey Hollow Photography to friends and family and hope to be hiring Molly and Zack in the future for pregnancy and newborn photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Manlius, NY 13104
BLOG

Your Memories, Our Photos

We are a male and female photography team who have been taking pictures together for over 5 years. We work really hard to make sure that no important moments get missed, and we will stay until the last person leaves the dance floor. We pride ourselves on our dedication and creativity.

We offer complete photography service, with unlimited ... read more

We offer complete photography service, with unlimited time on the job and unlimited image capture. All images will then go on a high-def DVD and we will release the basic copyright so that you can make as many prints as you'd like. You will not find a better value in the Syracuse area.

+/- read less