Pittsburgh Vibes Unlimited

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best DJ anyone could possibly have. Such a unique experience called dancing on the cloud that made this experience a unique on that many are talking about. They help you along the way with meetings and work with you on any thing you may want. I can't say how much their professionalism means to me and my wife and will refer anyone in using them. The photo booth was an added touch to the night that made the wedding a fun experience for all our guests. The uplighting was awesome and made our reception hall look amazing. They kept our guests on their feet all night and I would do it every night over and over again. Thank you PVU and all you have done for us. We will never forget this amazing night you helped us create.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15542
BLOG

Taking your event to the next level!

You may be asking yourself who is Pittsburgh Vibes Unlimited!

Well, we are one of Pittsburgh's Best & Most Award winning Wedding DJs. And We are here to help you with your
dream wedding.

We will Rock your event to the way you want it. From Modern Weddings to Unique Events.
We are here to make sure your weddi ng will be what you always dreamed.

We have been Playing since 1997 and have served the Great Pittsburgh area and surrounding Neighborhoods.
We have been awarded the Best of WeddingWire Top 5% award due to our reviews our clients leave us about
our services we provided them. And be sure to check out our web page to see the video reviews to hear what
other brides have thought about our services.

We will provide you with Professional, affordable, and top-notched Entertainment.
Our customers are those looking to have a great time with their friends and family.
We do this all with you in mind. Contact us to setup a meeting in person or a phone call
to see why we are here for you to have a blast that you will remember for a lifetime.

Details
Rentals: Lights, Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)