Pinkerton Photography

Pinkerton Photography

Phoenix, AZ
623.703.1877   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Kelsie is an absolute DREAM to work with -- not only is she an amazing photographer, but she truely is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met. She was such a joy to work with through the engagement photos, the months of planning, all the way until the wedding. She was more than happy to answer the numerous quesitons I had for her leading up to the wedding, and always made me feel like I was a top priority. Not to mention her turn around time, even during peak season is pretty incredible -- we had our wedding photos (all 900 of them) back within 2 weeks.

Her gift for photography speaks for itself. Although it is a little daunting at first being in front of a camera and taking photos -- She made us feel comfortable right from the beginning. She has such a special gift of translating the emotion and feeling of every moment into pictures. She was able to capture me and my now husband's relationship perfectly. The best feeling on your wedding day is having someone there you trust 100% to get some of the most importatnt images of your life. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer and person to share our day with -- I would recommend Kelsie to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
Phoenix, AZ 85021

We're on Junebug's list of "World's Best" & Brides' Choice Award winner the last 7 years!

Look through reviews from tons of brides who have worked with me, and click on the link to my website and blog for more of my work - I'd LOVE to talk with you about your big day!

On Junebug's list of "World's Best Photographers" and Brides' Choice Award winner the last 6 years!

Categories: Photography
I have been referring and working with Kelsie for several years. Kelsie has a natural ability to capture the most intimate and beautiful moments of a wedding. She has offered great service and professionalism to my brides. It is a pleasure knowing Kelsie.
Pinkerton Photography is a wedding photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Scottsdale, Flagstaff, and Tucson. Pinkerton Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Phoenix, Arizona wedding industry for 7+ years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography