Pierpont Place

Pierpont Place

Salt Lake City, UT
Quality of Service

Janice and her team were magnificent! I had a few ideas and examples of what I wanted for our wedding... they took those, and developed the most magical event of my life! The lighting was perfect, the ambiance, flowers, colors, and overall vibe - perfectly aligned with my vision, even though I never could clearly define or explain what my "vision" was for the event. Janice took the time to personally get to know me and my fiance, and intuitively knew exactly what was important in making our day complete. I cannot adequately express my gratitude, through a simple review, to Janice and her spectacular staff. It was an absolutely flawless event - and I am forever indebted to her for her graciousness and responsiveness to all that happened (planned or unplanned) during that evening!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
163 W Pierpont Avenue, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

... read more

Welcome to Pierpont Place, Salt Lake City’s Premier Event Venue! Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake, Pierpont Place is the hottest venue in the area, and the perfect place to give you the wedding of your dreams. This chic space can host rehearsal dinners, ceremonies for up to 200 people and cocktail-style receptions for up to 500 people, and is located within walking distance of numerous nearby hotels and restaurants. Our venue is a blank canvas, with the versatility to give you a one-of-a-kind event, tailored specifically to your interests and needs—Pierpont Place will bring your dream wedding to life!

Couples can meet with our in-house wedding planners and event coordinators to discuss their visions, and our full-service staff will assist you with all of your wedding needs, including catering, bar service, entertainment, floral, décor, design, photography, valet parking, and more! Pierpont Place’s staff knows exactly how to bring all of the complicated elements of a wedding together. We will make sure that when your special day comes, you can relax and enjoy every moment of it without stress or feeling overwhelmed.

Contact Us:

Website: www.pierpontplace.com

Email: Janice@pierpontplace.com

+/- read less
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Established: 2006
Pierpont Place is a fantastic venue for the couple seeking a downtown urban chic venue for the wedding celebration or even an amazing bachelor party! Culinary Crafts is proud to endorse this vendor as a valued partner in the event industry!
Pierpont Place is a wedding Venue from Salt Lake City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Park City, Salt Lake City, and Wasatch Front. Pierpont Place is a professional wedding Venue and is Full Service that has been part of the Utah wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in design, decor, equipment rental, floral, food and beverage at any location as well as Pierpont Place