Pierpont Place Reviews

64 | Salt Lake City, UT

64 Reviews for Pierpont Place

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding of My Dreams!

Janice and her team at Pierpont gave me the wedding of my dreams! Everything was beautiful and amazing! They relieved so much wedding planning stress, and made sure my day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sophie · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional and Wonderful Event

We had our wedding reception bath Pierpont Place and it was perfect from the first planning meeting until the minute we left after the reception.
    Taylor was very professional, motivated, responsive and organized everything for our reception. She took all our ideas and created a wonderful and memorable event for us. The decoration better than we could have ever imagined and the ambience was more than perfect as well; we received so many compliments on everything.
    The whole team made sure we were happy and had a great time. All vendors (food, flower, music) were organized and taken care of by Taylor so we did not have to worry about it.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding planner, Janice and her amazing team at Premier Event Services & Pierpont Place went above and beyond to capture every detail that we envisioned for our wedding day. Her team and staff is phenomenal to work with and they took the time and effort to capture our wedding day dreams to make them a reality!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Anna · Married on 05/05/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Taylor, and the rest of the Pierpont team made out wedding absolutely incredible. they were very easy to work with and made sure we had everything we wanted. and the day of the wedding went by so smoothly. i would use them again and again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

McKell · Married on 09/22/2017

My wedding day

They were so great, I was so happy with everything, they went above and beyond, I seriously never met such a great staff before, the environment was Phenomenal! I Recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Cori · Married on 09/01/2017

I am so happy we chose to get married at Pierpont and I'm so grateful for Janice. She made everything so easy for me and when I had to change the date of my wedding it was no big deal. The space is gorgeous and the staff is amazing.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Annette · event on: 08/05/2017

We held our 40th High School Reunion August 2017 at Pierpont Place. I really appreciated how they worked with our budget and created a fantastic space for us to mix and mingle after 40 years. The space fit our color scheme, the decorations were spot on, the food was excellent, the DJ a riot and the service was supreme. What's more, they were very flexible to work with and very patient with us and our planning. I would highly recommend them for your events. Thanks Pierpont for creating such a wonderful and memorable experience for our class.
    Annette Pieper, Cottonwood High School Class of '77 Reunion Committee

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2017

If you want to work with a team that is working to make sure you have the BEST wedding possible, then Pierpont is IT! Their staff design your wedding exactly the way you create it! Very communicative, kind and above and beyond the call of duty to ensure your day is truly YOUR day! Their Venue can be custom created to any and all specificity----a true blank canvas waiting for your dream to visualize!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Catrice · Married on 08/27/2016

They made my dreams come true and worked around my budget. I can't imagine our wedding at any other venue. They made sure to really get to know me and added details that I have always wanted and didn't even know we could afford. My guests probably thought we spent thousands and thousands more than we actually paid. It was amazing and so beautiful. They made the big day even more enjoyable. Ten out ten would go to them if I had to do it all again. I can already tell I'll be there to celebrate events to come.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/04/2016

They made everything literally perfect, I have no complaint! Janice not only cared about making our day special but she also cared about how our relationship was. You can tell everyone who worked there is really passionate about their job, and I will always refer them to people because it was the best day I ever had, and it was because they made it perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Marissa Mork · Married on 06/04/2016

Beautiful wedding , everything was perfect

Janice and Taylor did an awesome job with our wedding, it was everything we asked for, plus 10.
    Everything ran so smoothly, and they treated us like we were family.
    Food, and bar service was great.
    Floral and the whole set up was awesome,
    We couldn’t have asked for a better place to have our special day.

Carissa Danielle Ludwig · Married on 06/04/2016

Outstanding!

I was a maid of honor to a wedding here and I was so amazed by the staff! Everything looked so perfect and the food was so good! The bar service is what sold me though!! I would seriously recommend you guys to anyone looking for a place to get married!

Marissa · Married on 06/04/2016

My daughter's beautiful wedding

The venue was gorgeous. The food was great. Janice handled every single thing for my Daughter's wedding as if it was her own. We have never been treated better

Joseph · Married on 02/06/2016

Pierpont was literally a perfect place for our luncheon and reception. The coordinator that we had, Taylor, was the most wonderful person we could have asked for. She was 100% supportive of our ideas, and allowed us to give everything that we had in our minds, and it lead to an event that was unique and made just for us. We were in awe with how great of a day it was.
    One of the highlights for us was that we just showed up, partied, and left. There wasn't anything that we had to set up or take down. As far as planning, we had to show up and let them know how we wanted things decorated, what color linens, flowers, and what food we wanted. They were very accommodating and really made us feel like it would be a reception for us, not just for our friends.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Pierpont Place's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We had such a wonderful time working with you and Britta, and loved the way everything turned out! Congratulations you two!

Tara · event on: 12/05/2015

Janice and her whole team at Pierpont were wonderful to work with! They took our vision and transformed it into a beautiful event. We did not have to worry about the preparation, set-up or take down which took a lot of pressure and responsibility off of our team. We also had some last minute changes and Janice was kind, understanding, flexible to work with and made sure that everything was adjusted and taken care of.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Did a wonderful job! We couldn't have done the party without Premier!

Sent on 12/15/2015

We got married at Pierpont Place this past Marc, and we loved every second of it! Janice and Taylor we amazing! They adressed every and any concern that we had. They made everything so easy and they dealt with my not so easy family. I loved how they provided everything we needed. There's not enough words how greatful I am for easy they made this for me. We live in Las Vegas, NV so I was very worried about how things would pan out. However, they were great with all the details and took care of everything, I would do it all over again if I could.

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Young · Married on 10/10/2015

Best venue and staff in SLC!

Janice and her crew were 10/10! She made our dream wedding come to life! Janice made us feel like family. We did not have to worry about anything! Everything from the linens, decor, flower, food, drinks, etc was taken care of. All I had to do was show up and walk into my fairy tale wedding. I was absolutely blown away with the attention to detail. Not a thing was missed. She made sure my wife and I enjoyed every moment. We didn’t have to worry about what comes next, she was right there to keep us on track. She even made sure we took a second to sit down relax, enjoy the food and take it all in. She kept a close eye the entire evening to make sure everything came together. The venue it’s self has a very cool modern city vibe, and all dressed up wow.. was it exquisite! Everything was just how I had thought up in my head and then brought to life. I can’t say enough about how effortlessly beautiful the entire experience was. I would get married every weekend if I could with the help of Janice and Pierpont Place!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Gabriella · Married on 10/03/2015

Janice and her team were magnificent! I had a few ideas and examples of what I wanted for our wedding... they took those, and developed the most magical event of my life! The lighting was perfect, the ambiance, flowers, colors, and overall vibe - perfectly aligned with my vision, even though I never could clearly define or explain what my "vision" was for the event. Janice took the time to personally get to know me and my fiance, and intuitively knew exactly what was important in making our day complete. I cannot adequately express my gratitude, through a simple review, to Janice and her spectacular staff. It was an absolutely flawless event - and I am forever indebted to her for her graciousness and responsiveness to all that happened (planned or unplanned) during that evening!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Barbie · Married on 08/29/2015

Pierpont staff made the wedding so completely stress free. I smile when I think about all of the people that asked us months or even days before the wedding how stressed we were. The smile comes when the answer was NO, everything was completely taken care of with Pierpont.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Michael · Married on 07/18/2015

My wife and I had a magnificent wedding! Janice and her outstanding team (Taylor, Ashley, and Mel) were able to work with us to create a stress free and perfect Wedding!!! We live in California and Janice was able to help us get everything we needed set up with only one prior visit to fly out and do tastings. She communicated excellently via email and telephone prior to the event to get exactly what we wanted.

She was able to help us arrive at a cohesive vision with our vague desires, she kept us on schedule and helped us set boundaries to meet our budget. She knew how to manage the timing of particular wedding events, during the wedding, and helped us make sure we got to spend time with all of our loved ones.

The designers were able to implement our custom items we sent them into the overall theme of the wedding, which included subtle accents to combine highlights of California's beautiful beaches with our Utah venue at Pierpont Place.

We wanted very specific things, like particular outside vendors including Red Iguana and a local DJ, and Janice and company were able to meet with them to make it perfect! She worked with outside vendors very well, supplied and excellent photographer Danielle Zaugg Photography and a Photobooth at VERY competitive prices.

She was also able to accommodate other fun requests we made to have a fun-filled wedding. Guests had access to both play table-tennis and foos-ball!

I would recommend PierPont Place for anyone looking for a reduced-stress, professional, customized, and fun wedding experience.

Thanks Janice and Team!
    Michael & Abby

Sent on 12/12/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2015

I recently (end of June) had my dream wedding here and couldn't be happier. The planner "Janice" was not only helpful and attentive, but went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. From bar service, food, dj, photographer and decor it was amazing. She worked well within my smaller than average budget and made me feel like no matter the money it would be the most magical day of my life. It was! Our family and friends kept telling us how wonderful it all looked, or tasted. The staff was all smiles on point and made sure we took a breather so we could eat, which I completely spaced till she pointed this out. Laughter love and hugs to all the Pierpont crew for making this an easy process and so much fun. I can't wait to have another great experience with Janice and her fabulous team.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Damein · Married on 06/04/2015

Great venue

Couldn’t have been happier, it was the best day of my life, and they made it so special.

Sent on 11/23/2018

The wedding turned out better than we could of ever imagined. Thanks Janice & crew!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lance Devington · Married on 12/04/2014

Everything she wanted

They say a happy wife is a happy life so finding the perfect experience for our first moments as a married couple together was paramount. The staff, from the caterers to our wedding planner, were absolutely amazing to work with. They saw our vision and made it a reality.

Sent on 11/21/2018