Photography by Linda

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently got married and chose Linda to photograph my wedding. Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always responsive and very helpful throughout the process. We recently got our wedding photographs and they came out beautiful!! My husband and I are extremely pleased with the quality and creativity in our photos. Not only did Linda do a fantastic job with the photos, she made sure we were comfortable throughout the entire wedding. She really went above and beyond and I couldn't have been happier with her services! I highly recommend Linda to all couples currently in the wedding planning process. You won't be disappointed!

Best,

Mr. & Mrs. Tanga

Photography by Linda responded with the following comments:

It was a beautiful wedding, a gorgeous day - and a wonderful couple - and super families on top of it all. Thank you so much for your kind words - the pleasure and honor was all mine!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
13 Larson Dr., Hampstead, NH 03841
BLOG

Bringing natural, contemporary and candid imagery to NH, Boston, Cape Cod, Newport and beyond.

Bringing a natural, contemporary and candid style to the New Hampshire (and beyond) wedding market, Linda Jennings has a reputation that is unparalleled.  By photographing a limited number of events each year, Linda is able to approach each wedding with a personal enthusiasm that allows a relationship to grow between her and her clients. This relationship enables Linda to capture the joy and spirit that lies within each couple. Linda�'s extraordinary album designs will allow you to see the story of your wedding day unfold before you, and you will remember your wedding day as you felt it, with real moments, real smiles, and real feelings.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
PROS I KNOW (74)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)