Photography by Bilal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you're looking for a photographer look no further!!! Bilal is AMAZING!!! His website and "about me" section had me won over compared to others. & After we met, we knew we liked him. He came down to Cape May to do our engagement photos, and the photos are just breath taking. He did our wedding for us in Hamilton. He's very professional, barely noticed he was there during the ceremony and reception. & again the photos are amazing. We saw a sneak peek and we're so excited for the rest! He kept in touch throughout the whole time planning, answered any questions we had along the way, and checked in a few days before the event. I'd recommend him to everyone! You will not be disappointed, in fact if you didn't choose him, you'd be making a huge mistake. He's a nice guy and his work is stunning!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8 Ovington Drive, Hamilton, NJ 08620
BLOG

Modern wedding photography for the discerning bride

I strive to deliver bold, edgy, out of the box type photos and am always willing to work with my brides to get the best possible photos.  Please take a look at my website galleries to view full weddings. Thanks for stopping by!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)