Photobooth ROCKS!

Photobooth ROCKS!

We get excited knowing we are a part of making memories at milestone celebrations.

380 Semoran Commerce Place
Suite 301
Apopka, FL 32703 | map
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

PHOTO BOOTH ROCKS

Photobooth Rocks caters to clients who want a true nostalgic photo booth experience, want to create exciting memories with photos and videos and who want the best bang for the buck!  Offering classic style booths, Open Air or Group Style booths if you like to squeeze all 10 of your friends in!

We include video messaging, double strips and a scrapbook in every single package! And offer upgrades like Facebook uploads, velvet ropes and others to make your event ROCK!

These booths love capturing memories during  Weddings, Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Mitzvah's, School Events, Corporate Functions, Holiday parties or any event you'd like to add excitement, entertainment and memories to!

Rentals starting at $650.

Photobooth Rocks ||  www.photoboothrocks.com || 407-509-9786
facebook.com/photoboothrockspage || youtube.com/photoboothrocks
380 Semoran Commerce Place Suite 301 Apopka, FL 32703

THE PHOTO BOOTH ROCKS TEAM

The team at Photobooth Rocks has been entertaining Central Florida and the State of Florida for almost a decade. From pre-event managing to the grand finale, Photo booth Rocks prides itself on professional, high quality, cutting edge technology photo booths and experiences. Our teams’ value of commitment to showcase at every event with Black Tie Standards is just as important to us as our passion for greatness. The Owners, Management, and Operation teams coordinate logistics leaving nothing to chance.

FROM THE TOP LEFT: Tina, Diana, Brandy, Cristina, Tabitha, Jackie

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photo booth at my wedding was such a huge success and everyone LOVED it! Kristin was so much fun at the wedding and was very helpful to my guests. I decided on having a scrapbook for my guests to sign and include a photo strip rather than a guestbook that I would look at briefly. Kristin helped out everyone with the process and I absolutely love the scrapbook! When I was looking for a photo booth, I wanted a real booth and this is what I had at my wedding. All of my family and friends raved about it and I would recommend Photobooth Rocks to everyone! :)

• Wedding: 11/13/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Endorsements
Our Photobooth Rocks is incredible! It is so much fun and has so many cool features like printing a copy of your photos for you and your guest. Plus, Kristin and Mark are beyond fun to be around and to work with. We get excited every time we get to work with Our Photobooth Rocks!
Photobooth ROCKS! is a wedding photo booth rental from Orlando, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orlando, Central Florida, and Altamonte Springs. Photobooth ROCKS! is a professional wedding photo booth rental that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in photo and video booth rentals.
407-509-9786
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards