Photobooth ROCKS! Reviews

128 | Apopka, FL

128 Reviews for Photobooth ROCKS!

• Theresa & William

Theresa & William · Married on 01/05/2019

Theresa and William Wedding

The Team was very professional and super friendly. And made sure that everyone was having a great time and enjoying the Photo Booth..

Theresa & William

• Lisa

Lisa Skarlupka · Married on 12/31/2018

Spectacular

The personal service and professionalism of this company blew us away. Our guest had a blast, the quality of the pictures were spectacular and the video's that were left for us were hysterical. We cherish our keepsake book and will recommend this company for ever!!! They really rock!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

GIRL you are a ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!! We loved every minute of your big day and we're so happy we could be a part of making it a huge hit for you!!! CONGRATS again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya Patel · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing is all I can say!

A photo booth was the last thing on our mind when we planned our destination wedding in Orlando, Fl. I tasked my fiance, at the time, to source a company, and he emailed about 5 of them. in the meantime I emailed Photobooth Rocks, and within about 2 minutes I got a call from them. I booked them right on the spot, only because of their response time, and their knowledge of their equipment. AMAZING is all I can say. We didn't have to worry about setup, or tear down. They quietly put it all together, and took it down at the end of the night. The photo booth was an absolute hit! our guests had soo much fun in there. The video messages and photo book was such a delight to review a few weeks after the wedding. What a great team and service!

• Amanda

Amanda Lamotte Estus · Married on 12/09/2018

So much fun!

Our Photobooth DID Rock!!! Our experience with the company was professional from beginning to end. Kristin was lovely to work with, and everyone who was there the day of was sweet, friendly, and accomodating.

The booth worked perfectly, and our guests loved it! the props were great, and we loved having the photostrip guestbook to look at the next morning.

I didn't expect to care much about the video messages, but it turned out to be my favorite part. Coming back from our honeymoon and watching our friends and family be totally silly and hilarious, or incredibly sincere and making us tear up- was really special.

We chose the open air white booth to match our decor, and placed a flower wall behind it- the photos look AMAZING!

Don't hesitate, this is incredible value for your money and the experience will be flawless.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Amanda you are amazing!!!! THANK YOU for such a sweet review!!!!! We had an absolute blast with you two, and we're so glad you enjoy all the photos and especially the videos!!! Congrats again!!!!!

Harmony · Married on 09/15/2018

I honestly could have not been happier with this experience! Tabitha was so wonderful and met with me several times to be sure my wedding was exactly as I envisioned. She was so accommodating and really helped direct me through the process. Tabitha checked on me through the night to make sure everything went as planned. I also worked with Kristen and Natasha who were also so sweet and answered all my questions. I would absolutely use them again! They are worth every penny! Thank you Tabitha for making my day PERFECT!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Harmony Thank you SO MUCH for letting us be a part of your special day!!! We're so glad that we could help you every step of the way. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kalynn · Married on 07/28/2018

We could not have asked for a more responsive, reliable, outgoing, nor better DJ for our wedding than DJ Cierra with “Our DJ Rocks”. She played exactly what we wanted, all the music was on time, and I loved how easy & organized it was to add songs to our timeline. I recommend her to everyone I know who is begging married, renewing vows, or having events. We also rented the photo-booths from “Our DJ Rocks” and he did not disappoint either. Everything was set up perfect, the props were adorable, and he made sure everyone took a video and glued the extra strip into the binder that they provided!

Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Kalyn!!! Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet review!!! We had an amazing time with you as well, and we're SO GLAD that you loved your scrapbook and videos!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jesus · Married on 03/31/2018

Set up was quick. Break down was quick. Very organized. Super polite attendant. Props were fun as was the video recording feature. Everyone at our wedding got a good kick out of it and the fact that an album and USB came out from it was also pretty rad.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Thank you again Jesus for trusting Photobooth Rocks as your photo booth rental company!!!

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

We booked the photobooth along with the DJ package from Our DJ Rocks, and we loved this addition to our wedding! The photobooth comes with an attendant to assist your guests with props and photo-taking, she was BEYOND sweet and so helpful with handing over multiple props when a group of people began taking photos in the booth. The guest book where everyone puts in their extra photo and signs was so nice to look over after the wedding was finished. We're still laughing at all of the photos! Thank you ladies and JJ for the set up!! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YOU ARE AWESOME STARR!!! Thank you so much for all the amazing reviews!!

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2018

PhotoboothRocks was awesome to work with! Super professional, responsive and friendly. Our guests enjoyed the photobooth and we had a blast looking through the guest book PhotoBooth rocks made with the photostrips and watching the video messages our guests made.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Courtney!!! :) Thank you SO much for having us be apart of your special wedding memories!!
  • Scott & Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 01/25/2018

So much fun! Thank you :) The pictures and videos are timeless!!

Kenny · Married on 01/14/2018

I can’t say enough about this team. They were great to work with from start to finish. Planning, set up, event and follow-up.... spot on!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

KENNY!! Thank you so much for trusting Photobooth Rocks!!

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2018

Absolutely amazing service!!!! Everything about it was perfect! It was everything we wanted and guests had so much fun! Great communication and very reliable!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YAY!!! Thank you so much Nicole for trusting us!!
  • Y

Yinet · Married on 12/14/2017

Amazing! All our songs were played and until this day our guests talked about them!

Sent on 05/14/2018

AWE!! YINET!!! Thank you SO much for trusting Tabitha and Our DJ Rocks!! XOXO

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

The photo booth was fantastic! They had so many different options to choose from in terms of booths, and our attendant was so kind and easy to work with. We were so glad we had a photo booth and absolutely thrilled we worked with Photobooth rocks!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YAY! Kelsey, Thank you so much for sharing this! We really enjoyed being there!

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

We originally added on the photobooth as part of our package with our DJ Kristin (Our DJ Rocks!) and we highly recommend it. It was a great cost for the service provided. JJ, the photobooth manager was great at sending us the info in a timely fashion so that we could customize our photo strips. He set up the booth and was in and out without a hitch. Our attendant was great, Ania made sure people filled out our memory book (where they put all the photostrips for you) and that people were able to leave video messages if they wanted. All our guests loved the photobooth and we were left with such a great keepsake. We highly recommend this team as they were all a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Stephanie!!!!! Thank you so much for trusting us!!!

Courtney · Married on 11/17/2017

I used Photobooth Rocks on 11/17/17 at the Crystal Ballroom of Casselberry for my wedding reception. I knew I wanted a photobooth at my wedding from the beginning, my husband and I are HUGE picture people but we weren't sure we would be able to afford one. I searched several different companies but no other companies quality compared to Photobooth Rocks. Aside from the quality they are SO reasonably priced. I actually was able to book them while they were running a special as well (EVEN BETTER!!). I never thought I would be able to afford a photobooth at my wedding, much less one with such amazing quality. All of the staff from Photobooth Rocks were so friendly and helpful. I swear I think I asked the same questions over and over and never felt like I was hassling them or bothering of them when I asked the same ones over and over. My guests LOVED the photobooth. It was a HUGE hit. I have like 5 strips from a couple of my guests. I love the thought they put into the process as well by giving the bride and groom a copy of every strip, an album at the end of the night and a flash drive with your videos from guests as well. I have NOTHING negative to say about this company. The photobooth attendant working the the booth at the wedding was so sweet and accommodating. I wish I could do it all over again. They made everything so stress free. They set up and took everything down and they had worked with my venue before which was a HUGE stress relieve. I would recommend this company and their services over and over.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

AWWW Courtney!!! Thank you SO much for your awesome message!! We appreciate you trusting us to capture those special moments!!

Juliene · Married on 11/16/2017

We used our photobooth rocks for our wedding, and amazing doesn't describe their service! From beginning to end they were responsive, accommodating, and magnificent. They take walk you step through step with the things they need from you before wedding day, and take care of absolutely every thing else on your big day. The booth and glitter backdrop were stunning, and the quality of the photo strips and video is wonderful.

Their A+ service was affordable on top of it all, once that will not break your bank but will definitely take your event to the next level.

This was a great addition to our special day, it simply would have been incomplete without them. Our booth attendant was fun and able to hang out with our high energy group! Our Photobooth Rocks! is the only option for your day!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Wow! I am speechless at your comments. Thank you so much for having us and sharing this.

We always strive to go above and beyond to make sure everything is top notch and that you LOVE your memories. So proud of our team for accomplishing this for you!

Riley · Married on 11/11/2017

JJ and Photobooth Rocks! were absolutely amazing to work with. They helped us create a custom logo for our photobooth and provided a guestbook that we will never forget! Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time and recorded us video messages for us to have forever! If you need a photobooth, Photobooth Rocks! is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YAY Riley! Thank you so much for trusting our team!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2017

Great company, perfect service!

Sent on 10/24/2017

YAY! Thank you Lauren for having us! <3

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so glad we chose Photobooth Rocks to be at our wedding! The photobooth looked amazing and they had a great range of props for the guests. The photobooth attendant was so nice and made sure everyone left the booth with a smile on their face! At the end of the night we got a usb of all the pictures and videos which was so special for us to look back at and relive those fun memories. This team is amazing and I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YAY! Natalie I'm so glad you had a great time and enjoyed the memories!!! xoxoxo

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Great photobooth vendor! We choose for the basic black photobooth, which holds about 4 people, and choose to pay a little extra to have unlimited prints (so if there were 5 people in the photo, there would be 5 printouts instead of just 2). You may pay a little more upfront compared to other photobooth companies, but it is so worth it. They are easy to get a hold of (we worked with Kristin for the contract and then JJ was our account manager). They arrive super early for the event (they weren't scheduled to go live until around 7 and they dropped off the booth around 1...so plenty of time to work out any kinks in the machine!) Jasmine was our photobooth attendant and she was FANTASTIC! A lot of times photobooth attendants just sit around and seem bored, but not Jasmine. She seemed super excited to be there, interacted great with all of our guests, and even made sure my husband and I had a turn in the photobooth. And the scrapbook they give you at the end is so cute! Originally I thought we should skip the scrapbook, but I'm glad we didn't! Jasmine did a great job making sure all of our guests signed the book and left a set of pictures for us. This was definitely a highlight of our wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

They really do rock! It was super easy to get the information I needed about having a photobooth for our wedding. We have been to many weddings with photobooths, and this one by far was the best! They are an extremely responsive an professional team. The photobooth was a total hit at our wedding and our attendant was fabulous!!!! The props and the photobooth album were hilarious! They also let people take multiple, which was great for our many attempts to fit as many people into the photobooth (for 2-4 people) as possible. If you are looking for a photobooth, look no further

Sent on 10/16/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YAY! Kathryn, Thank you so much for sharing this! We really enjoyed being there!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2017

Photobooth Rocks was the icing on our wedding day cake! It was the fun surprise element that guests of all ages were able to enjoy. Aleyah was our photobooth attendant and she went above and beyond to not only make sure our guests had the best time taking fun photos, but she made sure my husband and I created our own lasting memories as well. The guest book she provided for us at the end of the evening was so special and she went out of her way to provide small touches and details to personalize it just for us! We love having the memories in a book and on USB, for us the relive our favorite night of our lives! Our guests raved about how much fun they had at the photobooth and we owe it all to Aleyah for helping with props, keeping the area clean, and motivating guests to use the photobooth throughout the night. Every time I saw her throughout the evening, she had a huge smile on her face and a fun, positive attitude! The photobooth was extremely affordable and worth every penny with the memories we now have to last a lifetime. Thank you, Photobooth Rocks and Aleyah for adding so much fun to our wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

YAY! Thank you so much for having us at your wedding! Enjoy your memories!

Shasha · Married on 08/26/2017

You guys are amazing and really made my Wedding special. The staff was extremely professional and curteous they made sure that we (Bride & Groom) got a chance to get our pictures in before they left. Everything was set up on time and in great condition. We had the open air booth with a Rose Gold back drop and we absolutely loved it. It was also perfect because our guest got to take as many photos as they like which served as our souviners and they made a scrap book for us which was super cute. I definitely recommend this company to anyone for your next special event.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Hey Shasha!

thank you so so so so so much for including us in your wedding! We loved every minute of being there! Enjoy your memories!

Paige · Married on 06/03/2017

Photobooth Rocks exceeded every expectation I had. They were extremely easy to work with and prompt when answering emails/questions. Our photobooth manager, JJ, was wonderful making sure the logo was perfect and working with me to ensure set-up time and day of details. The day of attendant made sure to let guests know the photobooth was open and assisted in selecting the correct buttons on the booth for each guest that entered. I used an open air booth with my own backdrop and the photos are awesome! My guests had a blast with the video messages and all the props. It was so wonderful to watch all the messages the next day and look through all the photo strips in the scrapbook the day after the wedding. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Photobooth ROCKS!'s reply:

Hey Paige! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so glad our team exceeding all expectations and we ROCKED IT OUT! Thank you so so much again for having us! Enjoy your memories!!!! --- Kristin, JJ and the Team