122 Reviews for Photobooth ROCKS!

Photobooth (29)
Setup (28)
Delivery (27)
Clean Up (25)
Props (24)
Prints (22)
CD/DVD of Images (16)
Enclosed Booth (13)
Social Media Integration (2)
118 Photobooth ROCKS! Reviews

Set up was quick. Break down was quick. Very organized. Super polite attendant. Props were fun as was the video recording feature. Everyone at our wedding got a good kick out of it and the fact that an album and USB came out from it was also pretty rad.

Profile Picture Jesus, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked the photobooth along with the DJ package from Our DJ Rocks, and we loved this addition to our wedding! The photobooth comes with an attendant to assist your guests with props and photo-taking, she was BEYOND sweet and so helpful with handing over multiple props when a group of people began taking photos in the booth. The guest book where everyone puts in their extra photo and signs was so nice to look over after the wedding was finished. We're still laughing at all of the photos! Thank you ladies and JJ for the set up!! Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Starr, 2/23/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

PhotoboothRocks was awesome to work with! Super professional, responsive and friendly. Our guests enjoyed the photobooth and we had a blast looking through the guest book PhotoBooth rocks made with the photostrips and watching the video messages our guests made.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/16/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun! Thank you :) The pictures and videos are timeless!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 1/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I can’t say enough about this team. They were great to work with from start to finish. Planning, set up, event and follow-up.... spot on!

Profile Picture Kenny, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely amazing service!!!! Everything about it was perfect! It was everything we wanted and guests had so much fun! Great communication and very reliable!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing! All our songs were played and until this day our guests talked about them!

Profile Picture Yinet, 12/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was fantastic! They had so many different options to choose from in terms of booths, and our attendant was so kind and easy to work with. We were so glad we had a photo booth and absolutely thrilled we worked with Photobooth rocks!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/2/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Prints, Props, Photobooth

We originally added on the photobooth as part of our package with our DJ Kristin (Our DJ Rocks!) and we highly recommend it. It was a great cost for the service provided. JJ, the photobooth manager was great at sending us the info in a timely fashion so that we could customize our photo strips. He set up the booth and was in and out without a hitch. Our attendant was great, Ania made sure people filled out our memory book (where they put all the photostrips for you) and that people were able to leave video messages if they wanted. All our guests loved the photobooth and we were left with such a great keepsake. We highly recommend this team as they were all a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Photobooth Rocks on 11/17/17 at the Crystal Ballroom of Casselberry for my wedding reception. I knew I wanted a photobooth at my wedding from the beginning, my husband and I are HUGE picture people but we weren't sure we would be able to afford one. I searched several different companies but no other companies quality compared to Photobooth Rocks. Aside from the quality they are SO reasonably priced. I actually was able to book them while they were running a special as well (EVEN BETTER!!). I never thought I would be able to afford a photobooth at my wedding, much less one with such amazing quality. All of the staff from Photobooth Rocks were so friendly and helpful. I swear I think I asked the same questions over and over and never felt like I was hassling them or bothering of them when I asked the same ones over and over. My guests LOVED the photobooth. It was a HUGE hit. I have like 5 strips from a couple of my guests. I love the thought they put into the process as well by giving the bride and groom a copy of every strip, an album at the end of the night and a flash drive with your videos from guests as well. I have NOTHING negative to say about this company. The photobooth attendant working the the booth at the wedding was so sweet and accommodating. I wish I could do it all over again. They made everything so stress free. They set up and took everything down and they had worked with my venue before which was a HUGE stress relieve. I would recommend this company and their services over and over.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Setup

We used our photobooth rocks for our wedding, and amazing doesn't describe their service! From beginning to end they were responsive, accommodating, and magnificent. They take walk you step through step with the things they need from you before wedding day, and take care of absolutely every thing else on your big day. The booth and glitter backdrop were stunning, and the quality of the photo strips and video is wonderful.

Their A+ service was affordable on top of it all, once that will not break your bank but will definitely take your event to the next level.

This was a great addition to our special day, it simply would have been incomplete without them. Our booth attendant was fun and able to hang out with our high energy group! Our Photobooth Rocks! is the only option for your day!

Profile Picture Juliene, 11/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Prints, Props

JJ and Photobooth Rocks! were absolutely amazing to work with. They helped us create a custom logo for our photobooth and provided a guestbook that we will never forget! Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time and recorded us video messages for us to have forever! If you need a photobooth, Photobooth Rocks! is definitely the way to go!

Profile Picture Riley, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Great company, perfect service!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm so glad we chose Photobooth Rocks to be at our wedding! The photobooth looked amazing and they had a great range of props for the guests. The photobooth attendant was so nice and made sure everyone left the booth with a smile on their face! At the end of the night we got a usb of all the pictures and videos which was so special for us to look back at and relive those fun memories. This team is amazing and I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Great photobooth vendor! We choose for the basic black photobooth, which holds about 4 people, and choose to pay a little extra to have unlimited prints (so if there were 5 people in the photo, there would be 5 printouts instead of just 2). You may pay a little more upfront compared to other photobooth companies, but it is so worth it. They are easy to get a hold of (we worked with Kristin for the contract and then JJ was our account manager). They arrive super early for the event (they weren't scheduled to go live until around 7 and they dropped off the booth around 1...so plenty of time to work out any kinks in the machine!) Jasmine was our photobooth attendant and she was FANTASTIC! A lot of times photobooth attendants just sit around and seem bored, but not Jasmine. She seemed super excited to be there, interacted great with all of our guests, and even made sure my husband and I had a turn in the photobooth. And the scrapbook they give you at the end is so cute! Originally I thought we should skip the scrapbook, but I'm glad we didn't! Jasmine did a great job making sure all of our guests signed the book and left a set of pictures for us. This was definitely a highlight of our wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

They really do rock! It was super easy to get the information I needed about having a photobooth for our wedding. We have been to many weddings with photobooths, and this one by far was the best! They are an extremely responsive an professional team. The photobooth was a total hit at our wedding and our attendant was fabulous!!!! The props and the photobooth album were hilarious! They also let people take multiple, which was great for our many attempts to fit as many people into the photobooth (for 2-4 people) as possible. If you are looking for a photobooth, look no further

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth Rocks was the icing on our wedding day cake! It was the fun surprise element that guests of all ages were able to enjoy. Aleyah was our photobooth attendant and she went above and beyond to not only make sure our guests had the best time taking fun photos, but she made sure my husband and I created our own lasting memories as well. The guest book she provided for us at the end of the evening was so special and she went out of her way to provide small touches and details to personalize it just for us! We love having the memories in a book and on USB, for us the relive our favorite night of our lives! Our guests raved about how much fun they had at the photobooth and we owe it all to Aleyah for helping with props, keeping the area clean, and motivating guests to use the photobooth throughout the night. Every time I saw her throughout the evening, she had a huge smile on her face and a fun, positive attitude! The photobooth was extremely affordable and worth every penny with the memories we now have to last a lifetime. Thank you, Photobooth Rocks and Aleyah for adding so much fun to our wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

You guys are amazing and really made my Wedding special. The staff was extremely professional and curteous they made sure that we (Bride & Groom) got a chance to get our pictures in before they left. Everything was set up on time and in great condition. We had the open air booth with a Rose Gold back drop and we absolutely loved it. It was also perfect because our guest got to take as many photos as they like which served as our souviners and they made a scrap book for us which was super cute. I definitely recommend this company to anyone for your next special event.

Profile Picture Shasha, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Photobooth Rocks exceeded every expectation I had. They were extremely easy to work with and prompt when answering emails/questions. Our photobooth manager, JJ, was wonderful making sure the logo was perfect and working with me to ensure set-up time and day of details. The day of attendant made sure to let guests know the photobooth was open and assisted in selecting the correct buttons on the booth for each guest that entered. I used an open air booth with my own backdrop and the photos are awesome! My guests had a blast with the video messages and all the props. It was so wonderful to watch all the messages the next day and look through all the photo strips in the scrapbook the day after the wedding. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our DJ Rocks & Our Photobooth Rocks delivered everything promised and then some! JJ was great to work with and Emily the photobooth attendant was very professional & friendly! She even made sure that my husband & I got pictures together before she wrapped up at the end of the night. The design of the photobooth was also perfect!

Profile Picture Arianthi, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth Rocks provided great service for our daughter's wedding reception! Guests were taking photos and videos non-stop throughout the evening. It's such a great keepsake for the guests and the bride/groom. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Photobooth Rocks for our wedding this past Friday and they were awesome. From the pre-wedding info they got from us to make sure everything was perfect, to the girls there managing the photobooth that evening. Then getting the photoalbum and USB drive with all the pics and video messages was so much fun to look over after the fact! If you are thinking about getting a photobooth, DO IT and do it through Photobooth Rocks!!

Profile Picture emanuela, 5/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

Photo Booth rocks was great to work with. Very flexible, professional, and final product was perfect. Guests loved the Photo Booth and especially the video capabilities of the booth we had gotten. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone has to have PHOTOBOOTH ROCKS AT THEIR WEDDING! The prints came out so sharp and the video messages were so sweet and funny from our guests. The staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. Everyone loved the pictures including the groom and I. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Photobooth