Petersen Paper

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was somewhat disillusioned with invitation companies in having to pick styles from a myriad of books that all ended up looking the same to me after awhile. I was intrigued that Eva Petersen custom designed her material and scheduled a meeting. Eva was a breath of sunshine for me and took the time to understand what I liked, disliked and wanted to convey for the first impression of what the wedding would be like. Her design was classic, but modern, yet with a touch of old world whimsical. We had some struggles with printing in gold on my paper selection, but Eva’s suggestion proved to be the best option. I still remember hearing the recipients comment to me (unsolicitedly)that if the invitation was any indication of how the wedding would be like, that it would the event of the year. Many picked up on the old world with a touch of modernism, which surprised me because I didn’t think that people noticed as much as they did. I also remember that my mother-in-law had not yet received the invitation herself in Spain and yet her friends that had, called her to tell her how beautifully elegant it was.

In fact all of the printed materials from Eva were unique and of excellent quality and her patience was unwavering, especially when it came time to makes specific knots and glue peacock feathers. We were able to subtly carry the peacock theme throughout the wedding and I could not have been happier with the result. Eva truly is a master of her trade, sacrificing everything for products that are totally one of a kind at an affordable price.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Available Nationwide, Norfolk, VA 23504

Printable and DIY Invitations

Enjoy a collection of paper goods designed for everyday enjoyment and to celebrate life accomplishments. As a winner of the Bride's Choice Awards 2012, PP is in the top 5% of Wedding Pros nationwide!

Details