Perona Farms

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding at Perona Farms was unforgettable. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff is amazing.

We fell in love with it when we went in for a tour and booked that date that afternoon!

The staff are very professional and very accomodating. We were particularly impressed with the food; both the quality and the quantity. I manage a restaurant and my husband went to culinary school, and not only was the food amazing, it was an amazing value for the price! They were prepared with suggested menus. However, we basically made our own. For example we said we would love to have butternut squash ravioli in a sage butter for appetizers and an an arugula salad with fresh pears and spiced nuts. Their response to any of our requests was "We can do that." and they did. Don't even get me started on the food for the cocktail hour! It was outrageous. More than you could even dream of getting to . . but some of the hilights were their smoked salmon which they are famous for, edible cocktails (For example, pineapple were pina colodas. So coo.l), and hibachi chef station.

Our maitre d' the night of the reception was exceptional. I have never felt so catered to. He came to ask me if I would like more coffee and when I told him I was too warm (from all the dancing I was doing) to have more coffe, he responded that he would adjust the thermostat immediately.

Also, the staff really does go above and beyond for you and it really feels like they care peronally about you. Embarrassingly, we forgot our marriage license at our hotel and realized about a half an hour before the ceremony! Someone from that staff went and retrieved it for us. They did so much to make our day stress free and the experience of a lifetime.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
350 Andover-Sparta Road, Andover, NJ 07821

Weddings and Events of Distinction Since 1917

At Perona Farms we are proud to be the premiere Northern New Jersey wedding location. Since our founding in 1917, our family has worked with couples just like you to design exclusive weddings for every budget.

Our unrivaled location, impeccable ... read more

Our unrivaled location, impeccable service, and world class cuisine have exceeded expectations for years. Each wedding, from 30 to 300 guests, is tailored to the individual so you and your guests will experience a wedding that will always be remembered.

Given our 97 years of experience, we do things a bit different than other caterers and wedding venues and as fourth generation owners we are actively involved everyday.

Contact us Today to Discuss Your Wedding and Schedule a Private Tour

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations