Perona Farms

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We got married in the BARN! And holy cow was it amazing!!!

Our wedding here was everything that I had dreamed of! We had are ceremony there, then our cocktail hour and reception imminently following.

The only thing that bothered me about this venue was the turn over of people that I was dealing with. Signed contracts with one person, they were no longer there. Assigned a new person. Month before the wedding, she was no longer there. But, then we had Marley and she was AMAZING.

When I say they went above and beyond... I am not exaggerating. Two nights before our wedding we dropped everything off... they had everything set up for me exactly how I asked for it and more.

Justine helped on the day of the wedding and the rehearsal. Made sure that all timing of the morning and the ceremony went smooth! Awesome!

Sean was our Maitre D. The whole reception, Jay and I never went without a drink, food, and whatever crazy other thing we needed!

Can not thank everyone whom worked our wedding enough!! they did an amazing job!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
350 Andover-Sparta Road, Andover, NJ 07821

Weddings and Events of Distinction Since 1917

Perona Farms is proud to be Northern New Jersey's premier wedding location and the ideal location for your wedding. For over 90 years, the Avondoglio Family has worked with couples just like you to design exclusive weddings for every budget.

The unrivaled location, impeccable service, and world class cuisine have exceeded expectations for years. Each wedding, from 30 to 300 guests, is tailored to the individual so you and your guests will experience a wedding that will always be remembered.

Contact us Today to Discuss Your Wedding and Schedule a Private Tour