PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos

Value
3.5
Flexibility
3.1

From the moment I came to try on dresses I felt at ease and my vision was understood. I ended up choosing the first dress I tried on. She completely hit the nail on the head. My dress came in on time and alterations were wonderfully done. I was very happy with the end result!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
44 West Main Street, Patchogue, NY 11772
BLOG

Full Service Bridal Salon for Brides, Bridesmaids, MOB & Tuxedos. In-house Seamstresses

We are a full-service Bridal Salon with over 40 years of experience catering to Brides and their parties in Long Island and beyond. We have one of the largest selections of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride and groom, as well as a great selection of tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen in Long Island. We also carry a full selection of veils and headpieces. Our in-house seamstresses will custom-fit your gown to give you that perfect look in your special day. THE LARGEST SELECTION OF INTERNATIONAL DESIGNERS IN LONG ISLAND!

+/- read less