PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos

Profile Picture
Tracy Lynn
1 Review
[Private]

When I came into the bridal shop not knowing anything and being dissapointed with another shop i had went to, it was an amazing experience. No only did I feel special and like a bride to be, but Cherise who helped us, gave us deals with the bridesmaids dresses and my veil by purchasing my dress that I picked that day. I SAID YES to the most beautiful dress by Jordan fashions. Our salesperson was amazing in everyway. It was a great experience and I can not wait to try my dress on when it comes in.!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
44 West Main Street, Patchogue, NY 11772
BLOG

Full Service Bridal Salon for Brides, Bridesmaids, MOB & Tuxedos. In-house Seamstresses

We are a full-service Bridal Salon with over 40 years of experience catering to Brides and their parties in Long Island and beyond. We have one of the largest selections of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride and groom, as well as a great selection of tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen in Long Island. We also carry a full selection of veils and headpieces. Our in-house seamstresses will custom-fit your gown to give you that perfect look in your special day. THE LARGEST SELECTION OF INTERNATIONAL DESIGNERS IN LONG ISLAND!

+/- read less