Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

James DeCamp is Amazing! Jim and his daughter did an amazing job! They did my photos for my engagement, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. I'm very picky with my photography and he was able to understand exactly what we wanted. He was flexible in using multiple cameras, multiple locations all while capturing the moment. Having he and his daughter available allowed for two different perspectives on the formal shots as well as not missing a moment of our big day. The candid photos really captured the whole day and allowed us to see how much fun everyone was having. DeCamp was worth every penny! Having an award winning photographer that is well known in Columbus was the reason we picked Jim! His quality, professionalism and talent is why I recommend him to everyone looking for a photographer.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 360403, Columbus, OH 43236

Award winning - creating inspired and joyful photos for the happiest day of your lives.

Wedding photography is an amazing art form, and I feel blessed to be able to work in this medium. I am deeply grateful to be a part of my client's most special day. It's an honor that they trust me to capture their fun, intimate, and amazing moments.

I feel like my mission during your wedding ... read more

I feel like my mission during your wedding celebration is not only to photograph the traditional moments, but even more importantly, to capture the little details and mini celebrations all around you. These are the moments where your heart is in your throat, tears are in your eyes, or laughter is tumbling out of you. Timeless hugs and treasured moments surround you, but often you're not even aware of them because of the busyness of the day.

My heart for your day is to capture those hidden moments so that you can hold on to them forever.

In my experience wonderful, heartrending photographs of a wedding are not only a timeless momento, but they also replenish the well of deep connection and love that a couple starts out with in their married life. Sitting together and remembering the intense sweetness of your day will be a life-long reservoir of inspiration and hope for you and your family for all the years ahead.

My style is to allow your wedding day to unfold naturally, capturing each stunning, emotional moment unobtrusively. Taken together, these images tell the story of your love, your wedding day.

Please read some comments from some of my past wedding clients HERE.

I am available for portraits and destination weddings worldwide.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to meeting with you and your family.

Engagements:

I would love to work with you even before your wedding! Couples often enjoy having great photographs to share on their wedding website. Typically these magazine style photographs are best captured by your wedding photographer. This time to get acquainted and have fun together is so helpful for you on your wedding day, when you can then feel that a friend is coming to shoot your wedding. You'll feel less nervous and that will make better pictures!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call: (614) 367-6366

or e-mail me : Jim@OurDreamPhotos.com

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to working with you soon.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1983
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa

Annie & Aaron Wedding Slideshow. (OurDreamPhotos.com 614-367-6366) from ©James D. DeCamp.

Bryce & Christy Wedding Slideshow. (OurDreamPhotos.com 614-367-6366) from ©James D. DeCamp

Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography is a wedding Photographer from Central Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Columbus, New Albany, and Dublin. Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Columbus wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Fine Art Wedding Photography