Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would highly recommend Darrin and his team - about 1 month before our wedding I decided I needed chiavari chairs, uplights, a backdrop for the band etc...Darrin was quick to respond and with the best price of a number of vendors I tried. A couple of days before the wedding we had to redo the layout of the reception due to the weather, so no longer needed the backdrop. When I let Darrin know, he offered to provide us with chargers, for free instead of the backdrop. I was so impressed by this and they looked GREAT. They did a great job and transformed our reception space. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
160 Hope St , Suite 132, Longwood, FL 32750
BLOG

Everything You Need To Make Your Event Unforgettable

Proudly Serving Orlando and All of Central Florida 7 Days a Week

We are raising the bar in the Orlando Rental Industry with reliability, great products, and exceptional service. Whatever the occasion - from weddings, elegant soirees, grand openings, neighborhood barbeques, sporting events, festivals, backyard parties and much more - Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals has everything you need to make your event unforgettable! We are the best place for all your event rental needs.

With Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals, you save time, money and stress. Spend your special day enjoying your family, friends, colleagues and guests. Let us handle the details and exceed your expectations!

Don't forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest for updates and promotions! http://www.facebook.com/owprentals https://twitter.com/OWPRentals http://www.pinterest.com/owprentals/

Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Linens, Photo Booth, Staff, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (34)
At Last Wedding + Event Design highly recommends Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals for your wedding rental needs. They are just a wonderful group to work with and continuously offer impeccable services. They keep their equipment in the best of conditions and are always on time, which is a wedding planners dream! Pick Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals for your BIG day!
PROS I KNOW (202) View All 202 Pros »
Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals is a wedding rental company from Orlando. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lake Mary, Longwood, and downtown Orlando. Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals is a professional wedding rental company that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in chairs, tables, tents, dance floors, lighting, linens, and more!