Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Reviews

225 | Lake Mary, FL

225 Reviews for Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals

• Maddie

Maddie Miranda · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Your go-to event rental company!!!

OWPR's chairs and draping helped bring my venue to life! I am so grateful for their super organized team, their partnership with my amazing planner Runway Events, and the quality of their rental materials! They are absolutely the go-to for Orlando event rentals.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Tara

Tara Evans · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Everything we rented was beautiful and affordable!

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals were very easy to work with and so quick at responding to any inquiries. I planned my wedding from New York and rented uplighting, chiavri chairs, a light up dancefloor, and beautiful chargers. The only issue we had was the dancefloor lights going out occasionally, but there was always someone there to fix them from the company which was nice. I did not have to worry at all with this company, everything was delivered and picked up and they coordinated with my Disney planner to do so. It was a great experience and I would use them again in the future if I ever have another occasion in Florida! Thank you!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Tara,

We're so happy you chose us for your big day! Thank you for allowing us to play a part in such a magical event. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the crew who assisted with your wedding!

Angela Migatz · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Amazing team!

I highly recommend Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals for your next event. I've been in the industry for 10+ years now, and they are one of the best rental companies in town. OWPR literally made our wedding dreams come true! We had a backyard wedding reception at the house my husband grew up in, which is definitely a "non-traditional venue". Having to create a venue out of virtually nothing, I started the planning quite overwhelmed. But that all changed upon initially meeting with the OWPR team. They helped us throughout the entire process from concept to event day, making sure all details were taken care of. They exceeded our expectations. Not only did we receive high quality rental products, but the service was unrivaled. Brittney was wonderful to work with! She was always easy to reach whenever we had questions or changes. She offered feedback and guidance whenever necessary, and I could NOT have done any of this without her. Thank you Brittney and the entire OWPR team for all that you've done!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Kelly Millett · Married on 10/10/2020

Great service and product

We had a great, smooth experience from
    A-Z for our son’s rehearsal dinner and wedding. I would recommend Orlando Wedding Party to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Nicholson · Married on 09/09/2020

Very accommodating team!

I worked with Christine Nguyen and Darrin Shifrel for my tent, lighting, and cooling units for Casa Feliz wedding. This team is so accommodating! If you have your wedding at Casa Feliz, typically you eat outdoors in the courtyard. You never really know if it’s going to rain or not, so booking your tent is important. The cool thing about Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals is the ability to book your tent and then cancel it a few days before your wedding if the weather looks good and you don’t want to move forward any longer. Fortunately for us the weather was beautiful on 9/21 and even a bit cool outside dropping to the 70’s at night. Regardless, I still kept my tent and cooling units just so our guests would be comfortable and we didn’t have to worry about anything. The team did an awesome job with set up. Everything looked exactly as I wanted it. We bought the “X” market lighting for the tent and it was the perfect amount of light!! I was so caught up with our wedding that I didn’t really notice the cooling units, but our guests said they were very comfortable outside for our 4 hour wedding and not hot at all!
    Christine is so sweet. I kept going back and forth about what pieces to buy from them, asking silly questions like “is this enough lighting,” “will this feel cool enough,” and she always had answers for me and was honest and prompt. Speaking through email was so easy too. Overall, we had a great experience. Love this team! You won’t be disappointed when you work with them.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for writing a review! We're so happy to hear that your Casa Feliz wedding went off without a hitch. We appreciate you taking the time to highlight our hardworking staff and we'll make sure they receive the recognition they deserve!

Sincerely,
  • Tyler

Tyler Thomas · Married on 04/11/2020

Easy to work with!

I loved working with OWPR and they made it so easy. They saved the day with their heaters and with the gorgeous tent (with market lighting). They made sure to cover every detail of the day and I appreciated their hard work and professionalism.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Hi Tyler,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved getting the chance to work with you.

• Natalie

Natalie Burkett · Married on 03/01/2020

Great Experience!

We're so thankful for Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals. We had to change our wedding plans last minute due to the Corona virus. They met all our rental needs. Due to the last minute change, they worked with us on timing. They were kind and professional. They will be our go to for future rental needs.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Sydney · Married on 02/29/2020

Loved working with Brittney!

Brittney was a dream to work with and SO helpful! The entire team - from sales to delivery guys, were absolutely wonderful. I thought I was an organized bride and then realized a month before the wedding that I booked all our rentals for the WRONG wedding date. OWPR and Brittney responded the SAME night and quickly fixed the situation! I was amazed. We’re so grateful for OWPR, their flexibility, professionalism, and execution!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Sydney,

We're so pleased to hear of our experience with our gal, Brittney! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

• Karen

Karen Schafer · Married on 02/19/2020

Event Manager / Industry Partner

Cyndi and Darrin, Owners of Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals along with Christine and their entire service oriented team always provide the BEST experience in the industry, SUPERIOR products in their category and are the MOST wonderful to work with as a true world class event partner. Their collection of specialty event rental products is superb on it's own but what truly sets OWPR apart in the Central Florida wedding and event business is the way they do business. You will not find a better company founded on positive and professional leadership anywhere, and it's reflected in every single order placed and event I've utilized OWPR for. OWPR's specialty rentals make every event I plan a stunning affair and flawless experience! It is always a pleasure to have you at our club for my events. Our team is honored to work with such talented and respected professional and industry leaders. I am so grateful for your tremendous partnership!
    Karen, Event Manager

Sent on 03/26/2020

Karen,

Thank you so much for your review and your years of fellowship! We truly appreciate your kind words, and we're honored to have received such high praise.

Best,
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 01/17/2020

We rented chairs for our reception at the Winter Park Farmer's Market. Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals were clear in their communication and did a great job delivery and setting up the chairs at the event. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Megan

Megan V · Married on 01/04/2020

Fantastic & Flexible!

OWPR was a fantastic vendor to work with, they exhibited professionalism throughout the planning process and wedding day. We rented a large tent and lighting from them, as our venue (Casa Feliz) was mostly outdoors, and had limited lighting. We kept hoping it wouldn't rain, and maybe we wouldn't need the tent. Unfortunately, four days out it was evident it was going to be a rainy day. We called OWPR and asked if there was any chance we could switch to a clear tent, just so then our guests could still admire the beauty of our venue. OWPR quickly assured us it was no problem, which was felt like a weight lifted off our shoulders. OWPR even provided leg-coverings on the tent for free, which we were so grateful for. On the day of, we arrived to the venue about four hours in advance, and everything was already set-up! If you need any party rentals, whether it's for a wedding or any other party, you should definitely book OWPR!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Megan,

We weren't about to let it *rain on your parade!* Thank you so much for leaving us a review, and for letting us be a part of your special day.

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
  • Melanie

Melanie Stofcik · Married on 11/16/2019

Made Understanding Rentals Easy

OWPR was wonderful to work with. I loved being able to browse through their collection online and have detailed measurements of every piece. We're a very detail oriented couple, and having such a helpful and responsive team was such a relief for all of our teeny tiny detail questions. We can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Darrin, Amy & the team at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals are phenomenal! Amy was so helpful through the whole process, making sure I had everything I needed. She was so patient and helpful with me and made this part of the wedding planning completely stress free. She took the time to run through the order with me and made suggestions to make changes or add things I had not thought about.

On the morning of my (outside) wedding, it was POURING. I was almost on the verge of tears trying to throw together a last minute back up plan, and had to send back the delivery truck full of the outside chairs and tables we reserved. The men on Darrin's moving team not only helped me think of solutions, but helped us carry my personal decorations from my car into the reception venue IN THE RAIN!

Later, the rain thankfully subsided and we called Darrin back around 2pm to see if his team could come back to re-deliver and set up the furniture we already turned away. They were under no obligation to do this, and could have very easily said no and kept the money we already paid, but they didn't. They came back and set everything up last minute so our ceremony could go on as planned.

I am so truly blown away by the level of kindness and professionalism in this organization! I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you so much again for everything !!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Taryn,

While some say that rain is good luck, we're so pleased that the rain subsided for your big day! We greatly appreciate your review and we're so happy to hear of your amazing experience with our hardworking team. It warms our hearts to hear your compliments regarding our team, and our company! We loved working with you, and hopefully we get the opportunity to work with you and your spouse again!

In friendship,

Janaye · Married on 09/21/2019

wonderful staff and great product

I rented a backdrop from OWPR for my wedding. The staff is prompt, professional, and kind, plus their products are top-notch. I highly recommend this company and would use again for future events.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Tim

Tim Cranis · Married on 09/03/2019

Outstanding

As a Chef and owner of a Serve All Catering, we are exposed to many venues and situations weekly.
    I recently had the pleasure of renting a tent 40x80 tables and chairs from ORLANDO WEDDING RENAL. The entire event went so great from the time the staff came to set up the tent and load in the tables and charis they even help put them in place. I have worked with other rental companies and what a nightmare not on time dirty tent just makes the event hard on everyone. So, I say Thank you to the staff
    Of ORLAND WEEDING RENTAL. I look forward to working with you soon!
    Chef Tim

Sent on 05/24/2019

Tim,

We thank you for your constant support of our business! We truly love getting to work with you, event after event!

Maria Caycho · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent look plus Seamless process and service!

We just used Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals for our wedding July 20th, their decor brought my event to the next level. The provided the drapery, lights and chairs! It was truly the touch it needes to bring it to the next level. The process was seamless, the delivery was on time and without a hitch. I highly recommend them 💝

Sent on 08/03/2019

Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Congratulations on your recent nuptials!

Danielle Montoya · Married on 06/29/2019

Created the perfect focal point for reception entertainment!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals provided the staging and draping for our wedding. Not only did they do a beautiful setup, but they delivered a day early since the ballroom was available! The stage/draping was the perfect focal point for the reception and it did not disappoint! It looked amazing and was exactly what we hoped for when we entered the ballroom. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kim

Kim Tran · Married on 06/16/2019

Always new inventory!

I've been working with OWPR for years as a wedding planner and now I was able to experience them as a bride. Only great things come to mind when working with their company and team. For my wedding we rented these stunning gold leaf charger mats that were over the top elegant and perfect for our theme. They are always adding to their inventory and this were the latest additions so I had to have it for my wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kim,

We love working with you! We're so happy that our latest addition was incorporated into your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for highlighting the hard work of our team!

• Ariel

Ariel Fells · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome service and beautiful offerings!

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals guided us through our entire wedding rental process. They gave extremely helpful insight and professional opinions that helped us pull together details for our perfect day! The staff was extremely professional and dedicated to awesome customer service!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan Pethtel · Married on 06/05/2019

Excellent Service & Quality!

We used Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals for our up lighting and chairs for our reception, and they were so wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and helped us bring our vision to life for a very good price! On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly and it was so nice not having to worry about setting things up or tearing things down ourselves. We could not be happier with our experience with this company and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so happy to hear of your positive experience with us.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Best,
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2019

Punctual and Professional!

From the start of just calling for an estimate, Amy had been amazing! The whole process was so simple thanks to her, and when they arrived for our big day it was nothing short of perfect. They worked so diligently and like clock work, confirming and placing everything just as we imagined. They were on time and I am just so grateful that we chose them!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Meredith,

We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Amy so as to acknowledge her hard work! We're so pleased to hear of your positive experience, not just with Amy, but our delivery crew as well!

We wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2019

Amy is awesome!

Amy went above and beyond to help me. I met her at the Orlando Wedding Convention. She was super responsive and timely. I enjoyed working with her. We rented chairs and the sweetheart table along with a Mr and Mrs table sign. She allowed me to just pick what I wanted online and pay remotely. We only met once but she will definitely be who I call for all future party rentals. Thanks for being so personable.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jennifer,

We love your review of our dear Amy! We will make sure to pass along your kind words, so as to recognize her personable service & hard work! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 04/07/2019

Stop. Look. Call them today....

Sounds silly...I mean...how much difference could chairs make? A LOT...as it turns out!! We chose mismatched vineyard designs...and it tied the look of our event together so beautifully. The staff was terrific in assisting us with design and options...and the delivery was on time and so professional! Not one single issue! The website is loaded with photos and examples...you can see everything online while getting a general idea, or making your final decisions. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Maria,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We believe even the smallest detail, such as chairs, can make the biggest impact! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with us. We'll also pass on your kind words to our Marketing team, who works diligently to keep our website updated and looking spiffy!

We wish you all the best and hopefully, we can work together again in the future!

Kindly,
  • Kristen

Kristen Murphy · Married on 03/23/2019

Rentals for Every Style

Aileen and Darrin were a pleasure to work with. They sent over pricing for pieces quickly and created a quote for us. They were extremely accommodating and allowed for changes (additions and deletions) as the wedding day came closer. We were able to visit the show room and warehouse so we could see and touch the items we were thinking about renting. They were in constant communication with us. We had a hiccup with the chalkboard, however they made sure the chalkboard was repaired and ready to be picked up when we needed it. All rentals were beautiful and really made our wedding dream a reality. Our little lounge area under the tent was a huge hit, guests enjoyed the benches on the dock, and we were in love with our gorgeous farm table for the sweetheart table.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kristen,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We pride ourselves on being responsive and making sure our items are top-notch! We will make sure to pass on your review to Darrin and Aileen so that we can recognize them for their outstanding service!

We wish you and your spouse a lifetime of happiness!

Heidi · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Brittney from Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals was so wonderful to work with!! She was consistently open to answering every question I had, and more than happy to do anything to help make my experience as easy and stress free as possible. We rented our dance floor, hedge walls for our photo booth backdrop, gold chivari chairs, sweetheart table, Olivia settee, our clear tent and market lighting and everything was stunning! The Olivia was SO cute and comfy for our sweetheart couch! I really didn’t want to go with a tent, however the weather ended up not as clear as we anticipated so Brittney really helped talk with me to achieve the same look I wanted with the clear tent. We highly recommend renting from Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Heidi,

We are so excited to hear about your experience with our gal Brittney! We know that booking a tent is an important decision and we're so pleased that everything came together on your big day. Your whole vendor team was incredible and made Bramble Tree Estates look lovely! Not that it's hard with that venue ;)

We wish you a lifetime of happiness!