Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Reviews

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 7
  • Tim

Tim Cranis 路 Getting married on 09/03/2019

Outstanding

As a Chef and owner of a Serve All Catering, we are exposed to many venues and situations weekly.
    I recently had the pleasure of renting a tent 40x80 tables and chairs from ORLANDO WEDDING RENAL. The entire event went so great from the time the staff came to set up the tent and load in the tables and charis they even help put them in place. I have worked with other rental companies and what a nightmare not on time dirty tent just makes the event hard on everyone. So, I say Thank you to the staff
    Of ORLAND WEEDING RENTAL. I look forward to working with you soon!
    Chef Tim

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 10

Tim,

We thank you for your constant support of our business! We truly love getting to work with you, event after event!

Maria Caycho 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent look plus Seamless process and service!

We just used Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals for our wedding July 20th, their decor brought my event to the next level. The provided the drapery, lights and chairs! It was truly the touch it needes to bring it to the next level. The process was seamless, the delivery was on time and without a hitch. I highly recommend them 馃挐

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 11
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 12

Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Congratulations on your recent nuptials!

Danielle Montoya 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Created the perfect focal point for reception entertainment!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals provided the staging and draping for our wedding. Not only did they do a beautiful setup, but they delivered a day early since the ballroom was available! The stage/draping was the perfect focal point for the reception and it did not disappoint! It looked amazing and was exactly what we hoped for when we entered the ballroom. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kim Tran 路 Married on 06/16/2019

Always new inventory!

I've been working with OWPR for years as a wedding planner and now I was able to experience them as a bride. Only great things come to mind when working with their company and team. For my wedding we rented these stunning gold leaf charger mats that were over the top elegant and perfect for our theme. They are always adding to their inventory and this were the latest additions so I had to have it for my wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 13
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 14

Kim,

We love working with you! We're so happy that our latest addition was incorporated into your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for highlighting the hard work of our team!

• Ariel

Ariel Fells 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome service and beautiful offerings!

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals guided us through our entire wedding rental process. They gave extremely helpful insight and professional opinions that helped us pull together details for our perfect day! The staff was extremely professional and dedicated to awesome customer service!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 15
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 16
  • Megan

Megan Pethtel 路 Married on 06/05/2019

Excellent Service & Quality!

We used Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals for our up lighting and chairs for our reception, and they were so wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and helped us bring our vision to life for a very good price! On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly and it was so nice not having to worry about setting things up or tearing things down ourselves. We could not be happier with our experience with this company and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so happy to hear of your positive experience with us.

• Meredith

Meredith 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Punctual and Professional!

From the start of just calling for an estimate, Amy had been amazing! The whole process was so simple thanks to her, and when they arrived for our big day it was nothing short of perfect. They worked so diligently and like clock work, confirming and placing everything just as we imagined. They were on time and I am just so grateful that we chose them!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Meredith,

We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Amy so as to acknowledge her hard work! We're so pleased to hear of your positive experience, not just with Amy, but our delivery crew as well!

We wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Amy is awesome!

Amy went above and beyond to help me. I met her at the Orlando Wedding Convention. She was super responsive and timely. I enjoyed working with her. We rented chairs and the sweetheart table along with a Mr and Mrs table sign. She allowed me to just pick what I wanted online and pay remotely. We only met once but she will definitely be who I call for all future party rentals. Thanks for being so personable.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 17
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 18

Jennifer,

We love your review of our dear Amy! We will make sure to pass along your kind words, so as to recognize her personable service & hard work! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

• Maria

Maria 路 Married on 04/07/2019

Stop. Look. Call them today....

Sounds silly...I mean...how much difference could chairs make? A LOT...as it turns out!! We chose mismatched vineyard designs...and it tied the look of our event together so beautifully. The staff was terrific in assisting us with design and options...and the delivery was on time and so professional! Not one single issue! The website is loaded with photos and examples...you can see everything online while getting a general idea, or making your final decisions. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Maria,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We believe even the smallest detail, such as chairs, can make the biggest impact! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with us. We'll also pass on your kind words to our Marketing team, who works diligently to keep our website updated and looking spiffy!

We wish you all the best and hopefully, we can work together again in the future!

Kindly,
  • Kristen

Kristen Murphy 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Rentals for Every Style

Aileen and Darrin were a pleasure to work with. They sent over pricing for pieces quickly and created a quote for us. They were extremely accommodating and allowed for changes (additions and deletions) as the wedding day came closer. We were able to visit the show room and warehouse so we could see and touch the items we were thinking about renting. They were in constant communication with us. We had a hiccup with the chalkboard, however they made sure the chalkboard was repaired and ready to be picked up when we needed it. All rentals were beautiful and really made our wedding dream a reality. Our little lounge area under the tent was a huge hit, guests enjoyed the benches on the dock, and we were in love with our gorgeous farm table for the sweetheart table.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 19
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 20
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 21
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 22

Kristen,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We pride ourselves on being responsive and making sure our items are top-notch! We will make sure to pass on your review to Darrin and Aileen so that we can recognize them for their outstanding service!

We wish you and your spouse a lifetime of happiness!

Heidi 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Brittney from Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals was so wonderful to work with!! She was consistently open to answering every question I had, and more than happy to do anything to help make my experience as easy and stress free as possible. We rented our dance floor, hedge walls for our photo booth backdrop, gold chivari chairs, sweetheart table, Olivia settee, our clear tent and market lighting and everything was stunning! The Olivia was SO cute and comfy for our sweetheart couch! I really didn鈥檛 want to go with a tent, however the weather ended up not as clear as we anticipated so Brittney really helped talk with me to achieve the same look I wanted with the clear tent. We highly recommend renting from Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Heidi,

We are so excited to hear about your experience with our gal Brittney! We know that booking a tent is an important decision and we're so pleased that everything came together on your big day. Your whole vendor team was incredible and made Bramble Tree Estates look lovely! Not that it's hard with that venue ;)

• Ambyr

Ambyr 路 Married on 03/01/2019

Must have!!
    Hi Darrin,
    I wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    I must admit that being Newbies, I was a little worried about planning this wedding. With your help and the help from your staff at Orlando Weddings and Party Rentals, our wedding was a huge success, everything looks fabulous and went like clockwork. Besides achieving the look we wanted on my budget, our wedding truly looked amazing!!
    First of all and most importantly, there was less stress on us in setting up our wedding, because of your generous timing. You and your staff are awesome!! You were very helpful and informative in answering all my questions. And your crew was truly remarkable!! We had planned to help, but your team worked so great together that we felt we would just be in the way. The guys did everything I asked with no hesitation at all, the crew was definitely there to please.
    Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for everything you did, I can say..All of our expectations were met! and then some ha : ).

We plan on using you again for our other daughter's wedding in the near future.

Thanks a million,
    Debbie Tolleson and Family

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Kirsten

Kirsten 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Easy to work with and good quality supplies!

I hired OWPR for reception chairs and chargers. They were very easy to work with and the supplies were very good quality! I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Kirsten,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate it, and we're so happy that you chose us to be a part of your special day!

• Amanda

Amanda Demore 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Look No Further!

OWPR is a no-brainer! Their products are beautiful and there is such a great variety to choose from. We rented the marble chargers, light up corn hole, the giant connect four and jenga, and their amazing 8 ft. hedge walls! The team is so accommodating and I did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 23
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 24

Amanda,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your wedding looked beautiful and we're so pleased you enjoyed every second!

Best regards,

Karolyn 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Easy to work with and quality rentals!

The team at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals was very easy to work with and flexible with changes we made along the way. We rented tables, chairs for the ceremony, and chairs for the reception. They delivered and picked up within the window provided. I also felt that their pricing was very competitive and all of the rentals we had were of high quality and I saw no issues with them.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Karolyn,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We appreciate you recognizing the hard work of our team members, who strive to provide superior customer service!

Patrick 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Patrick & Dasha

OWPR provided the large clear tent, draping, market/accent lighting for our wedding at Casa Feliz, and everything turned out amazing! Darrin was an absolute pleasure to work with and beyond professional ( I swear I don't know when he sleeps!) We also had the pleasure of hiring Darrin as our DJ through his DJ company, " Fun Factory" and he was awesome! We still have guests telling us how great he was, and we couldn't agree more. Darrin is the consummate professional, and you will love working with him, thank you for everything, Darrin!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 25

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Patrick, your review was the highlight of our morning! Thank you for sharing your experience with our owner, Darrin. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him!

Nancy Evans 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

We ordered a 10x10 pop up tent and 130 Chiavari chairs from them and everything was perfect! The pop up tent was delivered on time to the Mead Garden Amphitheater to cover the string duo and the chairs were delivered on time to the Winter Park Farmers Market for the reception. The tent was clean and put up perfectly in the exact location we wanted and the chairs were beautiful and sturdy. They added a beautiful look to the decor. The staff were friendly and easy to contact and very flexible. Thank you for such a great experience and helping to make my daughter's wedding such a success!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Nancy,

Thank you so much for writing us a review! We appreciate you acknowledging our hard-working staff. It was our pleasure to have provided you with such a great experience!

• Amanda

Amanda B 路 Married on 11/06/2018

Wedding of Our DREAMS

There is absolutely no way our wedding could have been more perfect and so much of that is credited to Darren and his team at OWPR! He and his team brought our exact vision to life from the tent to the lighting to the beautiful chairs. Everything looked absolutely stunning. I can't say enough about how pleased we are! He came highly recommended by our venue, and we can understand why. They told us they wished every wedding held there could be handled by Darren, because he is so professional and easy to work with. Everything was on-point from beginning to end. He responded to our messages extremely quickly, answered all of our questions thoroughly, executed every detail exactly as we discussed and is just an overall really nice person. We couldn't be happier! He was very accommodating and genuinely just wants to see his wedding couples happy.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 26
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 27

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Amanda, wow- what a way to start our day! Thank you so so so much for your kind words. We're honored to have been a part of your dream wedding! Our owner, Darrin, works extremely hard to give our clients the best experience possible because he understands how important your event is. Thank you again for your review, and taking the time to write us one!

We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Best wishes,

Amanda 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

OWPR was so fantastic and integral in making our day perfect. Their customer service was so accommodating and easily reachable. Everything was delivered and set up perfectly. I cannot talk them up enough! Definitely would recommend if you are planning an important event.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Amy Hill with OWPR was amazing!!

5 stars!
    OWPR was awesome and one of my favorite (and most reliable) wedding Vendors! Amy Hill was so friendly and helpful and she was always very quick to respond! The drapery they set up was beautiful and totally transformed the look of the stage at my reception!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Lauren, your review is so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you for taking the time to write us one. We'll make sure Amy gets a chance to read this too! 馃挍

Jacqueline 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Great Vendor!

Great Vendor! I was able to rent the most beautiful marble chargers and classy chairs. They had everything we needed all within a reasonable price point. I received answers back quickly and they could not have been more pleasant to work with. Highly recommend using their services for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jacqueline,

Your kind words have made our day and we're more inspired than ever! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so honored to have been a part of your special day!

• Meg

Meg 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing and made my dreams reality

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals are a dream to work with. They were on time and set everything up for us despite the chaos of not being ready ourselves. They were so flexible and were able to put my vision of the room into a real-life setting. They were on time for drop off and pick up and the delivery crew was amazing. They made sure my day was truly perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 28
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 29

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Megan, thank you again for your kind review- both on here and on our Google page. You can't imagine how much it means to us! We're so happy that your day went perfectly, and that we could be a part of it!

Lots of love and happiness,
  • Kerrie

Kerrie 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome staff, no problems!

Amy with OW&PR was fabulous! She was so sweet, you could even feel it through email how genuine she was. She was very helpful and responded quickly. My chairs were delivered, set-up, and picked up on time with no issues, thank you to the staff that helped accomplish this!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent company, excellent service!

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals is definitely the go to rental company in Orlando and now I know why! They were excellent to work with from start to finish and the quality and value of their products was everything we expected and more. Their inventory of products is massive (and continuing to grow) and they essentially have everything you could need as far as rentals go for your big day. My favorite product we rented from them was the Barrymore Backdrop. It was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and really added a nice touch to the patio. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/03/2019