Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Reviews

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 4
Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 5

Angela Migatz · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Amazing team!

I highly recommend Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals for your next event. I've been in the industry for 10+ years now, and they are one of the best rental companies in town. OWPR literally made our wedding dreams come true! We had a backyard wedding reception at the house my husband grew up in, which is definitely a "non-traditional venue". Having to create a venue out of virtually nothing, I started the planning quite overwhelmed. But that all changed upon initially meeting with the OWPR team. They helped us throughout the entire process from concept to event day, making sure all details were taken care of. They exceeded our expectations. Not only did we receive high quality rental products, but the service was unrivaled. Brittney was wonderful to work with! She was always easy to reach whenever we had questions or changes. She offered feedback and guidance whenever necessary, and I could NOT have done any of this without her. Thank you Brittney and the entire OWPR team for all that you've done!!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Nicholson · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Very accommodating team!

I worked with Christine Nguyen and Darrin Shifrel for my tent, lighting, and cooling units for Casa Feliz wedding. This team is so accommodating! If you have your wedding at Casa Feliz, typically you eat outdoors in the courtyard. You never really know if it’s going to rain or not, so booking your tent is important. The cool thing about Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals is the ability to book your tent and then cancel it a few days before your wedding if the weather looks good and you don’t want to move forward any longer. Fortunately for us the weather was beautiful on 9/21 and even a bit cool outside dropping to the 70’s at night. Regardless, I still kept my tent and cooling units just so our guests would be comfortable and we didn’t have to worry about anything. The team did an awesome job with set up. Everything looked exactly as I wanted it. We bought the “X” market lighting for the tent and it was the perfect amount of light!! I was so caught up with our wedding that I didn’t really notice the cooling units, but our guests said they were very comfortable outside for our 4 hour wedding and not hot at all!
    Christine is so sweet. I kept going back and forth about what pieces to buy from them, asking silly questions like “is this enough lighting,” “will this feel cool enough,” and she always had answers for me and was honest and prompt. Speaking through email was so easy too. Overall, we had a great experience. Love this team! You won’t be disappointed when you work with them.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for writing a review! We're so happy to hear that your Casa Feliz wedding went off without a hitch. We appreciate you taking the time to highlight our hardworking staff and we'll make sure they receive the recognition they deserve!

Sincerely,
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Darrin, Amy & the team at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals are phenomenal! Amy was so helpful through the whole process, making sure I had everything I needed. She was so patient and helpful with me and made this part of the wedding planning completely stress free. She took the time to run through the order with me and made suggestions to make changes or add things I had not thought about.

On the morning of my (outside) wedding, it was POURING. I was almost on the verge of tears trying to throw together a last minute back up plan, and had to send back the delivery truck full of the outside chairs and tables we reserved. The men on Darrin's moving team not only helped me think of solutions, but helped us carry my personal decorations from my car into the reception venue IN THE RAIN!

Later, the rain thankfully subsided and we called Darrin back around 2pm to see if his team could come back to re-deliver and set up the furniture we already turned away. They were under no obligation to do this, and could have very easily said no and kept the money we already paid, but they didn't. They came back and set everything up last minute so our ceremony could go on as planned.

I am so truly blown away by the level of kindness and professionalism in this organization! I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you so much again for everything !!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Taryn,

While some say that rain is good luck, we're so pleased that the rain subsided for your big day! We greatly appreciate your review and we're so happy to hear of your amazing experience with our hardworking team. It warms our hearts to hear your compliments regarding our team, and our company! We loved working with you, and hopefully we get the opportunity to work with you and your spouse again!

In friendship,

Janaye · Married on 09/21/2019

wonderful staff and great product

I rented a backdrop from OWPR for my wedding. The staff is prompt, professional, and kind, plus their products are top-notch. I highly recommend this company and would use again for future events.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Tim

Tim Cranis · Married on 09/03/2019

Outstanding

As a Chef and owner of a Serve All Catering, we are exposed to many venues and situations weekly.
    I recently had the pleasure of renting a tent 40x80 tables and chairs from ORLANDO WEDDING RENAL. The entire event went so great from the time the staff came to set up the tent and load in the tables and charis they even help put them in place. I have worked with other rental companies and what a nightmare not on time dirty tent just makes the event hard on everyone. So, I say Thank you to the staff
    Of ORLAND WEEDING RENTAL. I look forward to working with you soon!
    Chef Tim

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 6
    Sent on 05/24/2019

Tim,

We thank you for your constant support of our business! We truly love getting to work with you, event after event!

Maria Caycho · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent look plus Seamless process and service!

We just used Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals for our wedding July 20th, their decor brought my event to the next level. The provided the drapery, lights and chairs! It was truly the touch it needes to bring it to the next level. The process was seamless, the delivery was on time and without a hitch. I highly recommend them 💝

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 7
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 8
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Congratulations on your recent nuptials!

Danielle Montoya · Married on 06/29/2019

Created the perfect focal point for reception entertainment!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals provided the staging and draping for our wedding. Not only did they do a beautiful setup, but they delivered a day early since the ballroom was available! The stage/draping was the perfect focal point for the reception and it did not disappoint! It looked amazing and was exactly what we hoped for when we entered the ballroom. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kim

Kim Tran · Married on 06/16/2019

Always new inventory!

I've been working with OWPR for years as a wedding planner and now I was able to experience them as a bride. Only great things come to mind when working with their company and team. For my wedding we rented these stunning gold leaf charger mats that were over the top elegant and perfect for our theme. They are always adding to their inventory and this were the latest additions so I had to have it for my wedding!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 9
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 10
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Kim,

We love working with you! We're so happy that our latest addition was incorporated into your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for highlighting the hard work of our team!

• Ariel

Ariel Fells · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome service and beautiful offerings!

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals guided us through our entire wedding rental process. They gave extremely helpful insight and professional opinions that helped us pull together details for our perfect day! The staff was extremely professional and dedicated to awesome customer service!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 11
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 12
    Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan Pethtel · Married on 06/05/2019

Excellent Service & Quality!

We used Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals for our up lighting and chairs for our reception, and they were so wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and helped us bring our vision to life for a very good price! On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly and it was so nice not having to worry about setting things up or tearing things down ourselves. We could not be happier with our experience with this company and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're so happy to hear of your positive experience with us.

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2019

Punctual and Professional!

From the start of just calling for an estimate, Amy had been amazing! The whole process was so simple thanks to her, and when they arrived for our big day it was nothing short of perfect. They worked so diligently and like clock work, confirming and placing everything just as we imagined. They were on time and I am just so grateful that we chose them!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Meredith,

We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Amy so as to acknowledge her hard work! We're so pleased to hear of your positive experience, not just with Amy, but our delivery crew as well!

We wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2019

Amy is awesome!

Amy went above and beyond to help me. I met her at the Orlando Wedding Convention. She was super responsive and timely. I enjoyed working with her. We rented chairs and the sweetheart table along with a Mr and Mrs table sign. She allowed me to just pick what I wanted online and pay remotely. We only met once but she will definitely be who I call for all future party rentals. Thanks for being so personable.

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 13
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 14
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Jennifer,

We love your review of our dear Amy! We will make sure to pass along your kind words, so as to recognize her personable service & hard work! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 04/07/2019

Stop. Look. Call them today....

Sounds silly...I mean...how much difference could chairs make? A LOT...as it turns out!! We chose mismatched vineyard designs...and it tied the look of our event together so beautifully. The staff was terrific in assisting us with design and options...and the delivery was on time and so professional! Not one single issue! The website is loaded with photos and examples...you can see everything online while getting a general idea, or making your final decisions. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Maria,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We believe even the smallest detail, such as chairs, can make the biggest impact! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with us. We'll also pass on your kind words to our Marketing team, who works diligently to keep our website updated and looking spiffy!

We wish you all the best and hopefully, we can work together again in the future!

Kindly,
  • Kristen

Kristen Murphy · Married on 03/23/2019

Rentals for Every Style

Aileen and Darrin were a pleasure to work with. They sent over pricing for pieces quickly and created a quote for us. They were extremely accommodating and allowed for changes (additions and deletions) as the wedding day came closer. We were able to visit the show room and warehouse so we could see and touch the items we were thinking about renting. They were in constant communication with us. We had a hiccup with the chalkboard, however they made sure the chalkboard was repaired and ready to be picked up when we needed it. All rentals were beautiful and really made our wedding dream a reality. Our little lounge area under the tent was a huge hit, guests enjoyed the benches on the dock, and we were in love with our gorgeous farm table for the sweetheart table.

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 15
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 16
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 17
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 18
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Kristen,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We pride ourselves on being responsive and making sure our items are top-notch! We will make sure to pass on your review to Darrin and Aileen so that we can recognize them for their outstanding service!

We wish you and your spouse a lifetime of happiness!

Heidi · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Brittney from Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals was so wonderful to work with!! She was consistently open to answering every question I had, and more than happy to do anything to help make my experience as easy and stress free as possible. We rented our dance floor, hedge walls for our photo booth backdrop, gold chivari chairs, sweetheart table, Olivia settee, our clear tent and market lighting and everything was stunning! The Olivia was SO cute and comfy for our sweetheart couch! I really didn’t want to go with a tent, however the weather ended up not as clear as we anticipated so Brittney really helped talk with me to achieve the same look I wanted with the clear tent. We highly recommend renting from Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Heidi,

We are so excited to hear about your experience with our gal Brittney! We know that booking a tent is an important decision and we're so pleased that everything came together on your big day. Your whole vendor team was incredible and made Bramble Tree Estates look lovely! Not that it's hard with that venue ;)

• Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Must have!!
    Hi Darrin,
    I wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    I must admit that being Newbies, I was a little worried about planning this wedding. With your help and the help from your staff at Orlando Weddings and Party Rentals, our wedding was a huge success, everything looks fabulous and went like clockwork. Besides achieving the look we wanted on my budget, our wedding truly looked amazing!!
    First of all and most importantly, there was less stress on us in setting up our wedding, because of your generous timing. You and your staff are awesome!! You were very helpful and informative in answering all my questions. And your crew was truly remarkable!! We had planned to help, but your team worked so great together that we felt we would just be in the way. The guys did everything I asked with no hesitation at all, the crew was definitely there to please.
    Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for everything you did, I can say..All of our expectations were met! and then some ha : ).

We plan on using you again for our other daughter's wedding in the near future.

Thanks a million,
    Debbie Tolleson and Family

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 02/24/2019

Gorgeous Rentals and Excellent Service

People don’t think that chargers and chairs could make a difference to your wedding but if they think that they are wrong! We rented the gorgeous French Country Chairs and Faux Marble Chargers for our wedding and the look of our reception was instantly brought together the look and feel of our wedding. OWPR has an amazing selection of rentals and the made the renting process so easy. They even let us visit their warehouse when we were on the fence about our selection. Their team was awesome at communication and adjusting whatever we needed. If you need rentals or want to enhance your wedding look no further than OWPR.

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 19
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 20
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Jessie,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so pleased that you loved your choice of rentals and that we could be a part of your special day!

• Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/17/2019

Easy to work with and good quality supplies!

I hired OWPR for reception chairs and chargers. They were very easy to work with and the supplies were very good quality! I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Kirsten,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate it, and we're so happy that you chose us to be a part of your special day!

• Amanda

Amanda Demore · Married on 02/09/2019

Look No Further!

OWPR is a no-brainer! Their products are beautiful and there is such a great variety to choose from. We rented the marble chargers, light up corn hole, the giant connect four and jenga, and their amazing 8 ft. hedge walls! The team is so accommodating and I did not have to worry about a thing!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 21
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 22
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Amanda,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your wedding looked beautiful and we're so pleased you enjoyed every second!

Best regards,

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Easy to work with and quality rentals!

The team at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals was very easy to work with and flexible with changes we made along the way. We rented tables, chairs for the ceremony, and chairs for the reception. They delivered and picked up within the window provided. I also felt that their pricing was very competitive and all of the rentals we had were of high quality and I saw no issues with them.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Karolyn,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We appreciate you recognizing the hard work of our team members, who strive to provide superior customer service!

Patrick · Married on 12/15/2018

Patrick & Dasha

OWPR provided the large clear tent, draping, market/accent lighting for our wedding at Casa Feliz, and everything turned out amazing! Darrin was an absolute pleasure to work with and beyond professional ( I swear I don't know when he sleeps!) We also had the pleasure of hiring Darrin as our DJ through his DJ company, " Fun Factory" and he was awesome! We still have guests telling us how great he was, and we couldn't agree more. Darrin is the consummate professional, and you will love working with him, thank you for everything, Darrin!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 23
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Patrick, your review was the highlight of our morning! Thank you for sharing your experience with our owner, Darrin. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him!

Nancy Evans · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

We ordered a 10x10 pop up tent and 130 Chiavari chairs from them and everything was perfect! The pop up tent was delivered on time to the Mead Garden Amphitheater to cover the string duo and the chairs were delivered on time to the Winter Park Farmers Market for the reception. The tent was clean and put up perfectly in the exact location we wanted and the chairs were beautiful and sturdy. They added a beautiful look to the decor. The staff were friendly and easy to contact and very flexible. Thank you for such a great experience and helping to make my daughter's wedding such a success!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Nancy,

Thank you so much for writing us a review! We appreciate you acknowledging our hard-working staff. It was our pleasure to have provided you with such a great experience!

• Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Wedding of Our DREAMS

There is absolutely no way our wedding could have been more perfect and so much of that is credited to Darren and his team at OWPR! He and his team brought our exact vision to life from the tent to the lighting to the beautiful chairs. Everything looked absolutely stunning. I can't say enough about how pleased we are! He came highly recommended by our venue, and we can understand why. They told us they wished every wedding held there could be handled by Darren, because he is so professional and easy to work with. Everything was on-point from beginning to end. He responded to our messages extremely quickly, answered all of our questions thoroughly, executed every detail exactly as we discussed and is just an overall really nice person. We couldn't be happier! He was very accommodating and genuinely just wants to see his wedding couples happy.

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 24
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 25
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Amanda, wow- what a way to start our day! Thank you so so so much for your kind words. We're honored to have been a part of your dream wedding! Our owner, Darrin, works extremely hard to give our clients the best experience possible because he understands how important your event is. Thank you again for your review, and taking the time to write us one!

We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Best wishes,

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

OWPR was so fantastic and integral in making our day perfect. Their customer service was so accommodating and easily reachable. Everything was delivered and set up perfectly. I cannot talk them up enough! Definitely would recommend if you are planning an important event.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Amy Hill with OWPR was amazing!!

5 stars!
    OWPR was awesome and one of my favorite (and most reliable) wedding Vendors! Amy Hill was so friendly and helpful and she was always very quick to respond! The drapery they set up was beautiful and totally transformed the look of the stage at my reception!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Lauren, your review is so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you for taking the time to write us one. We'll make sure Amy gets a chance to read this too! 💛