Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Reviews

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 5
Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 6
Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 7

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Easy to work with and quality rentals!

The team at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals was very easy to work with and flexible with changes we made along the way. We rented tables, chairs for the ceremony, and chairs for the reception. They delivered and picked up within the window provided. I also felt that their pricing was very competitive and all of the rentals we had were of high quality and I saw no issues with them.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Karolyn,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We appreciate you recognizing the hard work of our team members, who strive to provide superior customer service!

Best,

Nancy Evans · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

We ordered a 10x10 pop up tent and 130 Chiavari chairs from them and everything was perfect! The pop up tent was delivered on time to the Mead Garden Amphitheater to cover the string duo and the chairs were delivered on time to the Winter Park Farmers Market for the reception. The tent was clean and put up perfectly in the exact location we wanted and the chairs were beautiful and sturdy. They added a beautiful look to the decor. The staff were friendly and easy to contact and very flexible. Thank you for such a great experience and helping to make my daughter's wedding such a success!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nancy,

Thank you so much for writing us a review! We appreciate you acknowledging our hard-working staff. It was our pleasure to have provided you with such a great experience!

Best wishes,

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

OWPR was so fantastic and integral in making our day perfect. Their customer service was so accommodating and easily reachable. Everything was delivered and set up perfectly. I cannot talk them up enough! Definitely would recommend if you are planning an important event.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Amy Hill with OWPR was amazing!!

5 stars!
    OWPR was awesome and one of my favorite (and most reliable) wedding Vendors! Amy Hill was so friendly and helpful and she was always very quick to respond! The drapery they set up was beautiful and totally transformed the look of the stage at my reception!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Lauren, your review is so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you for taking the time to write us one. We'll make sure Amy gets a chance to read this too! 💛

Best wishes,

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Vendor!

Great Vendor! I was able to rent the most beautiful marble chargers and classy chairs. They had everything we needed all within a reasonable price point. I received answers back quickly and they could not have been more pleasant to work with. Highly recommend using their services for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jacqueline,

Your kind words have made our day and we're more inspired than ever! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so honored to have been a part of your special day!

Best,
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing and made my dreams reality

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals are a dream to work with. They were on time and set everything up for us despite the chaos of not being ready ourselves. They were so flexible and were able to put my vision of the room into a real-life setting. They were on time for drop off and pick up and the delivery crew was amazing. They made sure my day was truly perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 9
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 10

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Megan, thank you again for your kind review- both on here and on our Google page. You can't imagine how much it means to us! We're so happy that your day went perfectly, and that we could be a part of it!

Lots of love and happiness,
  • Kerrie

Kerrie · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesome staff, no problems!

Amy with OW&PR was fabulous! She was so sweet, you could even feel it through email how genuine she was. She was very helpful and responded quickly. My chairs were delivered, set-up, and picked up on time with no issues, thank you to the staff that helped accomplish this!

Natasha · Married on 06/19/2018

Great company, great value! Highly recommend!

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals provided the stage for the band at our wedding and it was great! It fit the space and the 12-piece band perfectly and was of great construction.

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

We used Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals recently for our wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. Darrin and all of the staff were so helpful and very responsive to all of my questions. The day of, they worked with my venue to get everything set up and looking awesome....I even got a text showing me a picture of the ceremony area to make sure it was to my liking. I love that they were willing to go above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect!

Amelia · Married on 01/06/2018

Amy and her team were absolutely amazing! Words cannot even begin to describe the experience my husband and I had. We recently got married on January 6th, 2018 and our day was truly a dream come true : ) From the time we walked in and met with Amy for our consultation we knew right then that we had found the right vendor for our rentals (Chiavari Chairs, Uplighting and Photo Booth)! Amy was excellent with communication (which is hard to find nowadays) worked with our budget, accommodated some unexpected mishaps, man the list can go on and on – I could be here for hours lol. The point is, if you are reading this and contemplating who to use for your rentals - book an appointment! You will definitely not be disappointed with your choice! XO

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

I rented there farm tables and chargers from them and they were perfect! Great customer service, wonderful inventory, and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

OWPR was really great to us! Besides using their DJ services we rented lighting , dance floor and few other items from them. They were very professional and always available to answer all of our questions. Darrin was an amazing DJ and made everyone feel comfortable. Our guests commented on how Darrin made the atmosphere relaxing and was not overbearing at all. The market lighting and up lights looked incredible at the Maitland Art Center.
    We would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

We rented several pieces from Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals - tables, chairs, chargers and market lighting for an outdoor space. OWPR is very responsive and made the contract process easy. They worked directly with our coordinator and venue to arrive early and set up which made our lives very easy. Everything we ordered was delivered perfectly. They are not the least expensive rental option in Orlando, but many of our vendors told us their inventory and customer service are of higher quality than competitors. We were very pleased with the pieces we rented and the ease of doing business with Darrin and his team. Would recommend OWPR and we are glad we used them for our wedding!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 11

Crystal · Married on 11/24/2017

Darren really made magic happen. His staff was so patient with all my last minute additions even up to the day of. I had my wedding the day after Thanksgiving and called them the day of to add heaters. They pulled strings and made it happen in such a quick timeframe I didn't even know what to say. I had my invoice redone a million times with count changes, adding ceremony chairs, adding a tent, etc. They made it all happen. Those heaters made all the difference because we got cold weather unexpectedly. It's the small things that count and can make all the difference and I can't thank them enough for making my day spectacular.

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2017

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals were so awesome! They brought the tent we reserved and set it up in a timely manner. They were definitely very professional throughout the whole process. Would definitely book them again!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 12

K · Married on 10/28/2017

We rented a number of items for my daughter's wedding from this vendor including a large dance floor and chavari chairs. Everything was just as we requested and we couldn't have been happier. It was so refreshing to work with such a responsive and professional business---and with people who actually did what they said they would do! I would highly recommend Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals for your event!

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals was a great decision. There were so many items that I needed to create my vision. They have a great inventory and their staff are so friendly.

caitlyn · Married on 10/20/2017

I Can't Say Enough About Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals!

So glad I hired this company for my October 20th Wedding!
    Not only did they offer Great Quality Products, but their Customer Service, Responsiveness and Attention to Every Detail was OUTSTANDING!
    Amy was super helpful, every step of the way...from our very first meeting to determine what we needed, down to the day of the wedding, where she actually arrived at our venue, with the delivery team, to ensure everything was perfect for us!
    Billy and the other guys who delivered our rentals, did not only arrive exactly as promised, they were professional, polite, friendly, and willing to do whatever we asked of them, with regard to set up, and did so with big smiles on their faces. They actually seemed to LOVE what they do! That speaks volumes about this company.

We rented Farm Tables/Sweetheart Farm Tables, Whiskey Barrel Table, French Country Chairs, Farm Cocktail Tables, LED Uplighting, Wood Chargers and White Folding Chairs for Ceremony.
    I can't stop looking at my Wedding photos...The Day was Absolutely PERFECT, thanks to Darrin and the entire OWPR team!
    If planning your Wedding Day, or any other Special event, do yourself a favor and hire this company....you won't regret it!

Caitlyn McClain

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 13

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals were amazing! They were on time for our site visit, load in and load out. The crew was extremely professional and all of the items we were received were of great quality! Our rehearsal dinner was perfect due to our perfectly lit clear tent and farm tables and chairs. Thank you!!

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented a 30’ x 40’ clear top tent from Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals and loved how much it added to the atmosphere at our wedding reception. Also, it being Florida, it did rain lightly during the reception but we had no issues with the tent. The staff at OWPR made sure we were aware of the necessary amount of time they needed for the permits to go through Winter Park and were great to work with – thank you so much for making our wedding day that much better!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals 14

Katie · Married on 08/18/2017

I loved working with OW&PR and Brittney in particular. They were so responsive when I had questions, everything looked beautiful on the day of the event, and I knew this was one thing I wouldn't have to worry about. They also came highly recommended by my venue and wedding coordinator and now I can see from personal experience why!

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved working with OWPR!!! Darrin was so sweet and accommodating to all my requests and changes prior to the event. The guys who set up the day of were just as wonderful! As well as the photo booth lady. I truly cannot say enough good things about this company. Their products are great and so is the service. :)

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Darrin is amazing! Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals was one of the first vendors I reached out to, and Darrin had to deal with our back and forth as we tried to settle on what we wanted for our wedding. His constant professionalism, attention to detail and quick response time was amazing as he assisted us through everything until we had an idea of what we wanted. Darrin was able to set up simple yet beautiful pipe & drape for our ceremony, and with the help of Aileen, adding in additional pipe & drape for our reception space to tie everything together. They were always honest and able to give us options to make the best decision for our budget. Wonderful to work with!