OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

Ocean City, MD 21842 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...

About Us

It's hard typing an "About Us" when the fact of the matter, for me, it’s just NOT about me (or us)... It’s about YOU and what you envision in a perfect ceremony. I am very fortunate to have already met so many wonderful couples, their family and friends, and reuniting with some lifelong friends.

I welcome the opportunity to get to know who you are and what your vision for one of the most important days (moments) in time. I provide a service for people that is positive and uplifting. It is an honor to be a part of when two people publicly, vocally, legally, and emotionally profess their love and commitment to each other, their God, family, friends, and sometimes complete strangers. I enjoy being with people at their happiest and this "job" (NO WAY) is a great opportunity to live that and meet really wonderful people.

There are many options for getting married... you can go the church/temple/synagogue or you can go to the Courthouse... I see my service as meeting you halfway in between. I have never been presumptive, "drink my kool-aid and this will be the best wedding service EVER!"... it’s just not me! What I am is an expert at is getting to know what people want in a wedding ceremony and seeing if there is a way that I can help them in achieving that. I will help you write vows that are sincere and resemble your commitment. It will need to have a dash (or six) of humor because, after all… it can’t be TOO serious.. yeah, that’s against MY religion!

So, pick a place... whether along the many vast miles of pristine shore line of the Atlantic Ocean in MD, DE, or VA, private resort/venue, the many scenic spots along the Chesapeake Bay region, private home, or paddling out at sunrise in the surf... wherever you can image, again, I welcome the opportunity. If you don't know where to start, well that's ok too! I have vast resources of experienced, professional, and reputable venues/vendors that can help achieve your expectations.

Thanks for reading!

Jeffrey "Giz" Gisriel

443-523-0342
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards