Nine Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Betsy and her team are amazing. I worked with Betsy via email only, because I had already heard so many good things about her cakes. She was incredibly responsive and flexible, given I changed my mind a few times, and she offered her professional suggestions based on what I was trying to achieve which I am grateful for. I even had a few last minute favors to ask of her which she did so very willingly. My cake was amazing. It was absolutely beautiful and so so good. I had two gluten free baby cakes done for a couple of guests which of course were just as perfect. You can't go wrong with Betsy and her team at Nine Cakes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
155 Columbia Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
 Nine Cakes is a cake studio in Brooklyn, NY specializing in delicious wedding cakes and our nine signature special occasion cakes. With creative, handmade designs and seasonal flavor pairings, Nine Cakes creates something a bit out of the ordinary, a fresh twist on tradition, and a cake to devour. You are in for a deliciously memorable experience.
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008