Knoxville, TN
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nicholas & Keaton were amazing as our wedding videographers!! They made the planning process so easy leading up to the big day, and they picked up on so many little details the day of the wedding. Watching our highlight film makes me so excited, and I feel like I am there experiencing the day again! They were so professional, and they got all of the important shots without being obtrusive. We have had so many compliments on our video, and my husband and I are so happy that we chose them to film this important time!!

Services Used: Videography

info@nicholaskeaton.com 865.335.0765 +/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Short Form
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage

Ana and Rosendo - A St. John Neumann's Catholic Church / Bleak House Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Katie & Tyler - A Hunter Valley Farm Wedding in Knoxville, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Addy and Nick - An Outer Banks, NC Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Lauren & Ryan - A First Baptist Church Knoxville Wedding / Southern Rail Terminal Wedding Reception from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Heather & Tom - A Butterfly Gap Wedding Film from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Danielle and Justin - A Museum of Appalachia Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Natalie & Doug - A Carnegie Hotel / The Charles Wedding in Johnson City, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Bonnie and Tim - A Country Vintage Wedding at Brownworth Manor in Oak Ridge, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Kristin & Rob - A Gatlinburg, TN Wedding / Park Vista Hotel Wedding Reception from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Rachel and Chad - A Reserve at Bluebird Hill Wedding Film from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Julia and Will - A Smithview Pavillion Wedding in Maryville, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Jessi & Chris - Sneak Peek - Ocean Blue & Sand in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Keely & Scott - Wedding Highlight Film - A Knoxville, TN Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Haley & Russell - Wedding Highlight Film - Cleveland, TN Wedding at Black Fox Farms from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Jenna & Yan - Wedding Highlight Film - Knoxville, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Haley & Mario - Engagement Story Video - Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Rebecca & Andrew - Pigeon Forge TN Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Porsha & Curtis - Sevierville Wedding on Douglas Lake from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Reagan and Eric - Whitestone Country Inn Wedding in Kingston, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

ENDORSEMENTS (11)
I LOVE Nicholas and Keaton! TWO amazing videographers, professional, responds quickly to inquiries, and very reasonably priced! Always smiling, and always making you smile. They spoil their clients, and do an awesome job capturing your wedding day story! They go above and beyond to make your wedding day the best it can be. I get so excited when I realize I get to work with them, because they are AMAZING people to work with. Book 'em - you won't regret it!
NICHOLAS & KEATON is a wedding videography duo from Knoxville, Tennessee. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Nashville. NICHOLAS & KEATON is a professional wedding videography duo that has been part of the East Tennessee wedding industry for several years. We specialize in cinema style wedding films