Newman and Moore Music

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Newman...what can I say about him! He was amazing. The music he played was perfect, everyone was up dancing, even the one's that said they don't dance. He was professional when needed to be, but he was just a blast! I even got to visit with him a couple days after the wedding and he just couldn't stop talking about it and how much fun it was. He was one of the best parts and definitely made our wedding reception special and one to remember for a long time!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
600 Corporate Circle, Harrisburg, PA 17110

Our goal is for you and your guests to have a great time.

Hi, and thanks for considering me for your Wedding. My name is Newman and I've been in the mobile DJ business and the radio business for over 20 years. As I'm sure you've discovered by now, musical entertainment is one of the most important keys to a successful reception. I've got the experience to help make that happen for you. I can play all kind s of music, from the Big Band Era, through to the current songs of today. When you invite a group of people to an event, they all have a different idea of what is "good music." I will mix it up so all your guests will hear something that they like. However, it's your day, and I will honor your requests.

If you're in the Harrisburg area, you can listen to my radio show on WRBT BOB 94.9FM from 5am-9am, Monday through Friday. On Wednesday nights you can find me at the Winner's Circle Saloon at the Holiday Inn in Grantville. And on Thursday Nights I host "Ladies Night" and DJ at the Field House in Etters, PA.

I welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your wedding. Feel free to contact me at
717-350-9960
newmanbob949@aol.com
or check out my website
www.mooremusicdjs.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

Newman