Moore Music DJs Reviews

28 | Harrisburg, PA

28 Reviews for Moore Music DJs

Amber · Married on 10/03/2015

Newman was great at our wedding. We had some last minute changes to the introductions and the dances, and when I say last minute, I'm talking less than 30 minutes before the start of the wedding. Newman was very easy going and made the changes without issue. He made a stressful situation less stressful with how easy going he was with everything going on.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Stacie · Married on 05/04/2013

Newman...what can I say about him! He was amazing. The music he played was perfect, everyone was up dancing, even the one's that said they don't dance. He was professional when needed to be, but he was just a blast! I even got to visit with him a couple days after the wedding and he just couldn't stop talking about it and how much fun it was. He was one of the best parts and definitely made our wedding reception special and one to remember for a long time!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Christine · Married on 12/15/2012

Newman does an excellent job. He keeps the event going, is professional and give you your money worth.
    I hirer him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Tera · Married on 11/05/2011

Newman was an awesome DJ! My husband and I were just thrilled with his service! I am so excited to write this review because when I look back to the reception the music was PERFECT. Newman had the whole crowd dancing and having a blast the entire time. My father in law actually said to me, "Wow, this DJ picks right every song," and I couldn't have agreed more. Newman has Dan and I's highest recommendation. He made our reception so memorable and special. We will forever look back at what a fabulous time we both had! Excellent job!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

Thank you Newman for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding. Our guests enjoyed the variety of music you played and we appreciated your flexibility in playing requested songs from our list as well as our guests' lists. You did a wonderful job in keeping the reception lively by playing both fast and slow songs that all of our guests could dance to. We truly appreciated your ability to interact with us and the guests all night. Thank you for spending an evening with us in our wedding celebration! We will definitely use your services again if the time arises.

Thanks again!
    ~Steven and Jennifer LaCour~

Sent on 08/11/2011

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2011

Newman is fantastic! I interned at BOB 94.9 about 6 years ago before I went to college and knew that I wanted to use Newman as our DJ when I got married. He played a great mix of songs and really kept the energy up! People didn't stop dancing until the hotel staff started clearing up the reception!

Sent on 08/11/2011

maria · Married on 10/24/2010

Newman will always have our highest recommendation.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Timothy · Married on 10/01/2010

Newman did an excellent job as DJ for our wedding. Everything worked out great, will def. recommend him to all my family and friends!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Veronica · Married on 05/22/2010

Played the perfect music at the perfect time all night long. Fun, fun, fun! I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Personalizes the night for you and your style and is incredibly flexible throughout the night.

Sent on 05/30/2010

Andrew · Married on 05/01/2010

Newman,
    Ashley and I wanted to thank you for a wonderful time on May 1st. We had the time of our life with you as our DJ. I know for a fact that our guests enjoyed as well. Thanks again and hope to see you in January !!!

Andy/Ashley Braden

Sent on 05/25/2010

April · Married on 10/24/2009

I would recommend Moore Music's DJ services to any future brides! They were very helpful with music choices and very friendly to work with! The wedding reception went excellent and smooth! The music was awesome and everyone was up dancing! We had a wonderful time! Thank you Moore Music!!!

Sent on 11/02/2009
  • soon2bmrsmcgrath

Jillian · Married on 10/18/2008

Newman did such an awesome job as a DJ for our wedding I was very happy with him. He kept the party going all night long and people who I never would have thought would be on the dance floor were up there letting loose. I HIGHLY recommend him to nayone who wants a great DJ who will keep the party going until the very end.

Sent on 11/01/2008

Lindsay · Married on 08/16/2008

We LOVED having Newman as a DJ- he did a great job and our guests loved him, very easy to work with!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Douglas · Married on 12/01/2012

We had Newman DJ our wedding and it was the best wedding decision we made! First of all Newman's price was extremely reasonable considering he is a local star and is very busy with his radio show. Leading up to the wedding we were in constant communication with him and he was very helpful and nice in putting up with our nagging emails! About a week before the wedding he invited us to meet with him at his studio where we went over the structure of the wedding and let me tell you he stuck to what we asked for.

The day of the wedding he was there on time, set up and ready to go. My wife and I are convinced that Newman made our wedding more fun then we had ever imagined. He kept everyone's spirits up and had everyone dancing, even those who we didn't expect to. He was also very conscientious to our desired music styles and to take requests of the wedding guests. In summary, selecting Newman to DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made and myself, my wife and everyone at our wedding would highly recommend Newman to DJ your next event!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Thomas · Married on 09/11/2010

he was awsome and very flexable with the time frame.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Emily · Married on 07/17/2010

Newman played the music we wanted, and got our crowd dancing. It was a blast!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Newman did an amazing job of DJing our reception! He played everything that we wanted and kept everyone moving. He was flexible with our meeting and allowing us to do a phone conversation instead due to timing restraints. He also provided his knowledge on how the night should go and what type of music he knows works to get everyone dancing! We could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Brandy · Married on 10/11/2014

Newman was just all around great to work with.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Newman was awesome - helped pick out some great music and kept the party going all evening.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Julie · Married on 04/30/2011

Newman was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone had great things to say about his professionalism and music selections. Great variety of music and fun personality to keep the wedding reception moving and people dancing! Highly recommend Newman and Moore Music's services. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Carin · Married on 07/10/2010

Newman was a FANTASTIC DJ! We met before the big day and went over our ideas for the reception. We had so much fun at the meeting and he really helped us get exactly what we wanted for the reception. Since the wedding, many guests have complimented us on our DJ. He got our guests out on the dance floor and played a variety of music. I would highly recommend Newman for your event!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Laura · Married on 05/29/2010

Fun, Fun, and more Fun. Will definately make your wedding reception memorable.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

3.5

Using Newman is our DJ for our wedding was a no-brainer. Our guests were surprised and happy to see him. He did a great job with music, and kept everyone dancing.

Moore music was very affordable and I’d recommend Newman to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 07/24/2010

Had a blast..plays a variety of music that everyone can enjoy!

Sent on 07/29/2010

Annette · Married on 10/10/2009

3.5

Newman played a variety of music and really catered to everyone. We had a mix of ages dancing and the flow of music represented each generation on the floor from age 5 to age 75. I was worried that no one would dance, but it seemed like the majority were out of the seats enjoying the music.
    I tend to be on the type A personality side which became an issue when trying to schedule a time to meet with Newman. He doesn't meet until within 2 weeks of the event and I like to have meetings scheduled a month or so ahead of time. Due to this conflict, Newman sometimes didn't reply to my emails or voice messages in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/02/2009