My Wedding Blooms

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I had envisioned but better. Kerim really knows what he is doing, and provides excellent suggestions you wouldn't have even thought of. He did both our reception and our ceremony and both looked amazing. He incorporated the colors I wanted and carried out my theme perfectly. The arrangements were also very large and full of a variety of flowers to create texture. Everything was perfect. He also went to bat for me when the venue was holding back on candles. He's a great person to work with.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1663 Blake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90031
My Wedding Blooms specializes in weddings. We believe this is the single most important event in a bride’s life. Given this philosophy, we strive to not only meet your expectations but to surpass them.   Your wedding, Your way!  Simply put.

Your vision is important to us, and we work with you to create the wedding of your dreams.   Each wedding is a unique experience, and during this time a story unfolds, with no detail left untouched and the end result being a fully orchestrated, elegant and artistically designed wedding.  It is this attention to the Bride that creates not only a beautifully designed wedding but a day that will be remembered for a lifetime.

VOTED ONE OF THE TOP 5 WEDDING FLORIST BY MYFOXLA.COM IN 2007’s HOT LIST

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s