Monique's Mobile Makeup (specializing in Airbrush on location)

Monique's Mobile Makeup (specializing in Airbrush on location)

Favorite

Profile Picture
Mallory
1 Review
08/23/2014

I booked Monique before even having a trial...I loved how friendly she was and all of her packages she offered. She is priced fairly, especially considering her skill set and experience. After my trial I decided to go with a completely different look. I emailed photos to Monique showing her what I wanted. The day of the wedding she referred to the photos and confirmed everything before starting. She did a beautiful job and my makeup turned out better than I ever expected. I went with the airbrush, which stayed put throughout the entire day of sweating and some tears :) I highly recommend Monique!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
CLEVELAND/Akron/NE Ohio (and all surrounding areas), OH 44094

AIRBRUSH MAKEUP that lasts from your first picture to your last kiss

If you are looking for the highest level of experience and professionalism for that beautifying touch to bring your dreams and vision to life for your wedding day, special event, photo shoot, or production, I am here to create that vision and experience.

I realize one who is planning a huge event has a lot to tend to and only wishes to feel they are in the best of hands and mark one more thing off their list!  My reliability and experience as an artist will ensure that. I have been doing makeup professionally for nearly 16 years. My experience mainly lies in the LA entertainment industry and this craft has graciously taken me to many areas of the world: NY, San Francisco, London, Paris and now Cleveland where I have reunited with my family. Now I am here for YOU. (;

With extensive professional experience in everything from hi-def, print, film, video, and commercial, this only means you will get the utmost of professionalism and quality and given star service yourself.  Bridal makeup, particularly airbrush, is one of my specialties, as well as rewards, for I feel honored to be chosen to bring that extra special touch to such a special day, and desire to leave you feeling beautiful from the inside out. This means you not only will get the skill, but the heart that comes with it.

My diverse and extensive experience in applying my craft on all ethnicities and skin types, ages and genders is met with carefully chosen products customized to your specific need. A synergistic blend of traditional and airbrush techniques utilize these products which are formulated with the most beautifying herbal emollients and offer the most beautiful skin like finish, not to mention they last from the first application to the last kiss, as well as for those pictures that will last a lifetime.

I do not only come with my kit and smiles, I come with the heart ready to give smiles. My goal and desire is to give you, and any client, the fruition of your makeup vision.  My mobility as an artist allows you convenience and a stress/ hassle free experience. My calming demeanor will bring all nerves to a lull and all you have to do is sit back and breathe a sigh of relief, for you are in *good hands.*   You deserve this pampering and I am here to give it.

+/- read less