Monique's Mobile Makeup (specializing in Airbrush on location)

Monique's Mobile Makeup (specializing in Airbrush on location)

Favorite
CLEVELAND/Akron/NE Ohio (and all surrounding areas), OH

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was my hope that on my wedding day as I walked down the aisle that I would look and feel my absolute best. Monique most definitely created that feeling for me as I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. She is a true talent in her industry, and maybe even more importantly, she is a true class act and professional.

From the moment I met Monique I knew I was in good hands. She is a great listener, is patient, and is totally dedicated to creating the look that you want on your big day. I was initially unsure of my ideal wedding day look but Monique worked through it with me, taking extra time to perfect everything in our trials before my wedding day.

I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to work with Monique. She did a fantastic job on my makeup and I received so many compliments throughout the day. Not only did she perfectly execute my wedding day look, but she was timely, professional, and exactly the type of person you want around you before one of the biggest moments of your life. She has such a calm and pleasant demeanor and put me at ease. If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose Monique, and I highly recommend her services!! Monique was a true joy to work with and made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my life!

Monique's Mobile Makeup (specializing in Airbrush on location) responded with the following comments:

Katie, I am speechless. Your words were beyond kind and gracious and I couldn't be more honored than to have left you feeling that way. It was a true pleasure working with YOU. I cannot say enough to express my utter gratitude for such a warm and amazingly grateful and kind review. You lifted my spirits so much. Thank you. I am truly humbled.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
CLEVELAND/Akron/NE Ohio (and all surrounding areas), OH 44094

AIRBRUSH MAKEUP that lasts from your first picture to your last kiss

If you are looking for the highest level of experience and professionalism for that beautifying touch to bring your dreams and vision to life for your wedding day, special event, photo shoot, or production, I am here to create that vision and experience.

I realize one who is planning a huge event has a lot to tend to and only wishes to feel they are in the best of hands and mark one more thing off their list!  My reliability and experience as an artist will ensure that. I have been doing makeup professionally for nearly 16 years. My experience mainly lies in the LA entertainment industry and this craft has graciously taken me to many areas of the world: NY, San Francisco, London, Paris and now Cleveland where I have reunited with my family. Now I am here for YOU. (;

With extensive professional experience in everything from hi-def, print, film, video, and commercial, this only means you will get the utmost of professionalism and quality and given star service yourself.  Bridal makeup, particularly airbrush, is one of my specialties, as well as rewards, for I feel honored to be chosen to bring that extra special touch to such a special day, and desire to leave you feeling beautiful from the inside out. This means you not only will get the skill, but the heart that comes with it.

My diverse and extensive experience in applying my craft on all ethnicities and skin types, ages and genders is met with carefully chosen products customized to your specific need. A synergistic blend of traditional and airbrush techniques utilize these products which are formulated with the most beautifying herbal emollients and offer the most beautiful skin like finish, not to mention they last from the first application to the last kiss, as well as for those pictures that will last a lifetime.

I do not only come with my kit and smiles, I come with the heart ready to give smiles. My goal and desire is to give you, and any client, the fruition of your makeup vision.  My mobility as an artist allows you convenience and a stress/ hassle free experience. My calming demeanor will bring all nerves to a lull and all you have to do is sit back and breathe a sigh of relief, for you are in *good hands.*   You deserve this pampering and I am here to give it.

+/- read less